Sporting goods giant Nike says there are no shortage of growth opportunities for the group, and that it will continue to elevate the same le...
Basking in the glow of an impressive set of first quarter figures, Nike CEO Mark Parker took the chance to set out exactly where things had...
Shareholders of US sportswear group Nike can be rest assured this Christmas that current and future growth is ahead of the field, despite a...
Sporting goods giant Nike has joined the chorus of retailers and brands warning of rising input costs in the supply chain, even though its s...
Hong Kong-based advocacy group Globalization Monitor has issued an open letter to brands sourcing from the striking Yue Yuen factory in China - Adidas, Nike, and Timberland - demanding they uphold their corporate social responsibility.
Higher revenues, margin expansion and a lower tax rate helped boost earnings for sporting goods giant Nike Inc in its third-quarter.
Sporting goods giant Nike Inc has invested in a new online predictive analytics platform for retailers and brands, which is being piloted by the company's Converse unit as well as beach clothing specialist O'Neill.
Sporting goods giant Nike has reported a 40% hike in second-quarter net profit, bolstered by higher revenues and continued margin improvement.
Sporting goods colossus Nike has set a new revenue target of US$36bn by the end of fiscal 2017, and expects to break $30bn by fiscal 2015, it said at an investor meeting.
- Improved supplier capabilities benefit Next
- THE FLANARANT: Understand win-win or lose out
- China and Vietnam lead US apparel imports in July
- India's labour law reforms edge a step closer
- Retailers voice concerns on Scottish independence
- H&M goes green with Conscious Denim
- Under Armour "resonating strongly" with consumers
- TPP talks "make progress" but issues remain
- Adidas defends position despite investor unrest
- Brandix selects first "game-changing" innovations
- Apparel Market in China to 2018 - Market Size, Trends, and Forecasts
- Wool in the 21st Century: new prospects for a familiar fibre
- Global market review of denim and jeanswear – forecasts to 2020
- Global Database of the Top 1000 Apparel Producers - Company Names, Financial Performance, Key Executives, and Contact Details
- Global Database of the Top 1000 Cut and Sew Apparel Producers - Company Names, Financial Performance, Key Executives, and Contact Details