Basking in the glow of an impressive set of first quarter figures, Nike CEO Mark Parker took the chance to set out exactly where things had...
Shareholders of US sportswear group Nike can be rest assured this Christmas that current and future growth is ahead of the field, despite a...
Sporting goods giant Nike has joined the chorus of retailers and brands warning of rising input costs in the supply chain, even though its s...
Nike’s long-term growth plans constitute, to paraphrase the words of one rather underwhelmed analyst, more of an evolution than a revolution...
Higher revenues, margin expansion and a lower tax rate helped boost earnings for sporting goods giant Nike Inc in its third-quarter.
Sporting goods giant Nike Inc has invested in a new online predictive analytics platform for retailers and brands, which is being piloted by the company's Converse unit as well as beach clothing specialist O'Neill.
Sporting goods giant Nike has reported a 40% hike in second-quarter net profit, bolstered by higher revenues and continued margin improvement.
Sporting goods colossus Nike has set a new revenue target of US$36bn by the end of fiscal 2017, and expects to break $30bn by fiscal 2015, it said at an investor meeting.
Sporting goods giant Nike posted a 33% surge in first quarter net profit, buoyed by near-ubiquitous growth and improving margins.
- Garment manufacturers eye Myanmar outsourcing
- PSF 2014: Shifting focus from cost to consumer
- PSF 2014: No one size fits all in apparel sourcing
- Mexico's shoe makers blame their woes on China
- Tesco takes second stab at US market with F&F
- Adidas China supplier in discussions over strike
- Bangladesh PM asks clothing buyers to pay more
- Jones CEO to depart as Sycamore splits business
- Workers strike at Adidas supplier shoe factory
- Banana Republic taps former J Crew designer
- Ethiopia – the emerging textile and clothing industry
- Antimicrobial fibres, fabrics and apparel: innovative weapons against infection
- Trade and trade policy: clothing imports, consumer expenditure and trends in five emerging markets: Brazil, Colombia, India, Kazakhstan and Peru, 4th quarter 2013
- Jeans in Italy
- Sustainable Textiles for Apparel: Fact, Fiction and Future Prospects