Sporting goods giant Nike says there are no shortage of growth opportunities for the group, and that it will continue to elevate the same le...
Basking in the glow of an impressive set of first quarter figures, Nike CEO Mark Parker took the chance to set out exactly where things had...
Shareholders of US sportswear group Nike can be rest assured this Christmas that current and future growth is ahead of the field, despite a...
Sporting goods giant Nike has joined the chorus of retailers and brands warning of rising input costs in the supply chain, even though its s...
Online retail group Shop Direct has backed Black Friday after group sales rose 4% in the Christmas period against “extremely strong” comparatives from last year.
Footwear business New Balance has hit back at rival Converse in a continuing row about the design of the latter’s Chuck Taylor All-Star sneakers.
Sporting goods giant Nike has revealed second-quarter earnings that rose faster than revenue thanks to gross margin expansion - but weak growth in future orders hit its share price.
The US International Trade Commission (USITC) is to launch an investigation into trademark infringement claims against 31 footwear retailers and manufacturers following a complaint by Converse.
Nike-owned footwear business Converse is suing 31 rivals over claims they infringed the trademark of its Chuck Taylor All-Stars shoes.
Shoe and Footwear Brands, Designers, Importers and Distribut
Vital industry-specific data including metrics, benchmarks, historic numbers, growth rates and forecasts that will save countless hours of research....
Nike Inc in Apparel (USA)
Nike is focused on achieving long term revenue growth by developing its line of “must-have” brands in the US, where it is the established branded leader in both footwear and the wider apparel market....
Nike Inc in Apparel (World)
Sportswear giant Nike is rebuilding itself to cement its leadership of the global apparel market. It has sold off smaller brands Umbro and Cole Haan, to focus on the Nike brand as a tool for global ex...
- Why should brands care about China cotton?
- New Gap CEO set to tackle “aesthetic issue”
- Falling euro adds to Bangladesh production woes
- Low labour cost countries linked to highest risks
- China cotton: implications and opportunities
- M&S Asia head quits as China stores to close
- Gap names new design head amid mixed Q4
- Pay rise mulled for Sri Lanka garment workers
- US labour concerns at Honduras apparel makers
- Hugo Boss attacked over labour rights record
- Myanmar's Garment Sector - Opportunities & Challenges in 2015
- Apparel Retail: Top 5 Emerging Markets Industry Guide
- Outdoor performance apparel: peaks, valleys, and green fields
- Management briefing: Outlook 2015: Apparel industry issues in the year ahead
- Global market review of swimwear - forecasts to 2019