More than 70 brands and retailers have committed to end the use of angora in their future clothing and accessories collections, following on...
The growth of e-commerce and m-commerce is on the rise but retailers still need to do more to better meet consumer expectations online, acco...
It could be some time before Debenhams returns to a quality proposition, analysts believe, despite the UK department store retailer revealin...
Brands and retailers in the UK and other parts of Europe are "coming back" to Turkey as a source of textiles and clothing as they seek to di...
Garment supplier Echo Sourcing has been building its business in Bangladesh since 2005 and is confident of continued growth in a country that has been rocked by a number of safety issues. The company, however, is keen to broaden its horizons and is eyeing potential new markets such as Ethiopia. Mark Bannister, head of sustainability and projects, talks to just-style.
After Marks & Spencer admitted to being caught short in women's wear during the fourth-quarter, it has moved to bolster its design and merchandise teams as well as ramping up the amount of clothing it sources on a fast-fashion basis. M&S executive director of general merchandise, Kate Bostock, spoke to journalists about its clothing strategy yesterday on the sidelines of the retailer's annual results.
Department store operator Debenhams recorded a 4.9% rise in like-for-like sales over the Christmas period, but endured a “challenging” season for clothing.
UK retailer Sports Direct International has remained tight lipped over reports it is planning to close up to a third of its loss-making USC fashion stores.
Struggling UK mother, baby and children's goods retailer Mothercare has appointed Richard Smothers as its chief financial officer.
Sports Direct has raised its stake in UK department store retailer Debenhams, taking owner Mike Ashley's shareholding to 12.7%.
Value fashion retailer Primark says it stopped placing orders with one of its UK supplier that has since gone into administration.
2014 has got off to a troubled start in Cambodia, where protests over a new minimum wage for garment workers have been turning increasingly violent.
UK apparel retailers have been urged to put plus-size mannequins in their stores to promote healthier attitudes to realistic body images for women.
Debenhams plc - Strategy and SWOT Report
Debenhams plc - Strategy and SWOT Report, is a source of comprehensive company data and information. The report covers the company’s structure, operation, SWOT analysis, product and service offerin......
Debenhams Plc - Mergers & Acquisitions (M&A), Partnerships &
MarketLine's Company Mergers & Acquisitions (M&A), Partnerships & Alliances and Investments reports offer a comprehensive breakdown of the organic and inorganic growth activity undertaken by an organi...
Debenhams Retail Plc in Retailing (United Kingdom)
Debenhams Retail Plc continued to increase its revenue in 2012, however, sales of concession brands performed much better compared to Debenhams’ own brands. The retailer is currently embarked on a fou...
- SOURCING: Production problems weigh on Pakistan
- Cutting-edge companies focus on consumer needs
- Speed to market key to Adidas 2020 growth plan
- Rana Plaza fund call grows as anniversary nears
- What next for smart fabrics and garments?
- Major Ethiopia textile build experiences delays
- RFID adoption among retailers near “tipping point”
- Swedish textile water project to expand globally
- PVH “pleased” after swinging to Q4 profit
- Organic cotton assessment tool launches
- Myanmar's Garment Sector - Opportunities & Challenges in 2015
- Apparel Retail: Top 5 Emerging Markets Industry Guide
- Management briefing: Outlook 2015: Apparel industry issues in the year ahead
- Outdoor performance apparel: peaks, valleys, and green fields
- Global market review of swimwear - forecasts to 2019