Having an efficient and fast-reacting supply chain should be a must for any fashion brand or retailer - but "market disruption" caused by th...
Marks & Spencer, the UK's largest clothing retailer, is shaking up its senior management team after booking a 5.1% drop in first quarter gen...
The wettest April on record in the UK meant last month was a washout for retailers - but contrasts with an unexpectedly warm March that saw...
The timing of the pre-Christmas snowfall could hardly have been worse for the UK high street....
After Marks & Spencer admitted to being caught short in women's wear during the fourth-quarter, it has moved to bolster its design and merchandise teams as well as ramping up the amount of clothing it sources on a fast-fashion basis. M&S executive director of general merchandise, Kate Bostock, spoke to journalists about its clothing strategy yesterday on the sidelines of the retailer's annual results.
Value fashion retailer New Look has taken the opportunity to cash in on affordable fashion during the recession. The company's chairman and former CEO Phil Wrigley explains how in the second part of his interview session with just-style news editor Joe Ayling.
There is "no quick fix" for Debenhams, according to one analyst, after the UK department store retailer saw its first-half profit decline by almost a quarter.
The North Face says it remains committed to ensuring its suppliers meet the group's ethical standards despite a report accusing the outdoor wear brand of failing workers by not paying a living wage.
European retailers including Debenhams, Matalan and North Face are failing workers in their supply chain by not paying a living wage, according to a new brand survey.
Apparel giant PVH Corp is teaming up with Arvind in another licensing deal - this time to distribute Calvin Klein Jeans apparel and accessories and Calvin Klein Underwear products in India.
Department store retailer Debenhams has promoted Ross Clemmow as its new e-commerce director with immediate effect.
2014 has got off to a troubled start in Cambodia, where protests over a new minimum wage for garment workers have been turning increasingly violent.
UK apparel retailers have been urged to put plus-size mannequins in their stores to promote healthier attitudes to realistic body images for women.
- Garment manufacturers eye Myanmar outsourcing
- PSF 2014: Shifting focus from cost to consumer
- PSF 2014: No one size fits all in apparel sourcing
- Mexico's shoe makers blame their woes on China
- Tesco takes second stab at US market with F&F
- Adidas China supplier in discussions over strike
- Bangladesh PM asks clothing buyers to pay more
- Jones CEO to depart as Sycamore splits business
- Workers strike at Adidas supplier shoe factory
- Banana Republic taps former J Crew designer
- Ethiopia – the emerging textile and clothing industry
- Antimicrobial fibres, fabrics and apparel: innovative weapons against infection
- Trade and trade policy: clothing imports, consumer expenditure and trends in five emerging markets: Brazil, Colombia, India, Kazakhstan and Peru, 4th quarter 2013
- Jeans in Italy
- Sustainable Textiles for Apparel: Fact, Fiction and Future Prospects