It could be some time before Debenhams returns to a quality proposition, analysts believe, despite the UK department store retailer revealin...
Brands and retailers in the UK and other parts of Europe are "coming back" to Turkey as a source of textiles and clothing as they seek to di...
The Mauritian textile and apparel industry has overtaken sugar to become the country's largest export, with a turnover of around US$885m in...
The Rana Plaza factory disaster has proved to be a catalyst for change in Bangladesh. While there has been criticism of the speed of the fac...
Garment supplier Echo Sourcing has been building its business in Bangladesh since 2005 and is confident of continued growth in a country that has been rocked by a number of safety issues. The company, however, is keen to broaden its horizons and is eyeing potential new markets such as Ethiopia. Mark Bannister, head of sustainability and projects, talks to just-style.
After Marks & Spencer admitted to being caught short in women's wear during the fourth-quarter, it has moved to bolster its design and merchandise teams as well as ramping up the amount of clothing it sources on a fast-fashion basis. M&S executive director of general merchandise, Kate Bostock, spoke to journalists about its clothing strategy yesterday on the sidelines of the retailer's annual results.
The International Labour Organization-backed fund for victims of the Rana Plaza tragedy has distributed BDT108m (US$1.4m) to 700 cases.
Textile and consumer product testing laboratory High Street Textile Testing Services (HSTTS) has been acquired by Modern Testing Services (MTS) in a move that helps expand its global reach.
UK department store retailer Debenhams has appointed Mothercare CFO Matt Smith as its finance chief.
UK apparel lifestyle brand Ted Baker has told just-style it has no plans to boycott wool, despite calls to from an animal rights group, which exposed a series of violations in the industry.
UK value fashion retailer Primark has launched an investigation following the release of video footage exposing a series of violations in the wool industry.
2014 has got off to a troubled start in Cambodia, where protests over a new minimum wage for garment workers have been turning increasingly violent.
UK apparel retailers have been urged to put plus-size mannequins in their stores to promote healthier attitudes to realistic body images for women.
- Improved supplier capabilities benefit Next
- China and Vietnam lead US apparel imports in July
- THE FLANARANT: Understand win-win or lose out
- Next H1: What the analysts say
- Echo Sourcing unveils new supply opportunities
- Hanesbrands axes Costa Rican jobs in Vietnam move
- TAL Group improves pre-production efficiency
- Brandix selects first "game-changing" innovations
- Apparel fuels global manufacturing downturn
- VF taps Nike exec to lead innovation centres
- Wool in the 21st Century: new prospects for a familiar fibre
- Global market review of denim and jeanswear – forecasts to 2020
- Global Database of the Top 1000 Apparel Producers - Company Names, Financial Performance, Key Executives, and Contact Details
- Apparel Market in China to 2018 - Market Size, Trends, and Forecasts
- Global Database of the Top 1000 Cut and Sew Apparel Producers - Company Names, Financial Performance, Key Executives, and Contact Details