It could be some time before Debenhams returns to a quality proposition, analysts believe, despite the UK department store retailer revealin...
Brands and retailers in the UK and other parts of Europe are "coming back" to Turkey as a source of textiles and clothing as they seek to di...
The Mauritian textile and apparel industry has overtaken sugar to become the country's largest export, with a turnover of around US$885m in...
The Rana Plaza factory disaster has proved to be a catalyst for change in Bangladesh. While there has been criticism of the speed of the fac...
After Marks & Spencer admitted to being caught short in women's wear during the fourth-quarter, it has moved to bolster its design and merchandise teams as well as ramping up the amount of clothing it sources on a fast-fashion basis. M&S executive director of general merchandise, Kate Bostock, spoke to journalists about its clothing strategy yesterday on the sidelines of the retailer's annual results.
Value fashion retailer New Look has taken the opportunity to cash in on affordable fashion during the recession. The company's chairman and former CEO Phil Wrigley explains how in the second part of his interview session with just-style news editor Joe Ayling.
UK apparel lifestyle brand Ted Baker has told just-style it has no plans to boycott wool, despite calls to from an animal rights group, which exposed a series of violations in the industry.
UK value fashion retailer Primark has launched an investigation following the release of video footage exposing a series of violations in the wool industry.
Retailers and consumers are being urged by animal rights activists to boycott wool products after an investigation is said to have exposed a series of violations in the industry.
Clothing brands and retailers including H&M, Gap and Levi Strauss are set to renew talks with the Cambodian government on Monday (26 May) over the alleged violation of worker rights in the country.
UK department store retailer Debenhams has partnered with Segura Systems to explore different methods of production tracking across its apparel brands.
2014 has got off to a troubled start in Cambodia, where protests over a new minimum wage for garment workers have been turning increasingly violent.
UK apparel retailers have been urged to put plus-size mannequins in their stores to promote healthier attitudes to realistic body images for women.
- Indian apparel exporters discuss policy changes
- MYANMAR SNAPSHOT: Textile and apparel industry
- Clothing seen as central focus for new Tesco CEO
- INTERVIEW: David Nieper pushes Made in UK momentum
- Is China's dream becoming a nightmare scenario?
- Crystal Group improves worker communication
- TIMELINE: Charney ousting from American Apparel
- UN rights expert urges further Cambodia reforms
- ILO backs Burma project to improve work practices
- VF Corp books "solid" Q2 performance
- Global market review of denim and jeanswear – forecasts to 2020
- American Eagle Outfitters, Inc. : Reacting to a need for change
- Management briefing: Sourcing shifts: Changes and challenges
- Ethiopia – the emerging textile and clothing industry
- Plunkett's Apparel & Textiles Industry Almanac 2014: Apparel & Textiles Industry Market Research, Statistics, Trends & Leading Companies