Deckers Outdoor Corporation
In theory, the decision to invest in a product lifecycle management (PLM) system shouldn't be a hard sell, with well-documented benefits inc...
As winter's bony hand tightens its icy grip in the UK, Ugg boots are at peak popularity on the high street....
Footwear specialist Deckers Outdoor has revealed second-quarter earnings and sales that beat analyst estimates.
Ecological leather manufacturer ISA TanTec is responding to growing demand for locally produced leather in the US shoe industry with a new tannery due to begin operations in January 2015.
British footwear brand Dr Martens has appointed Deckers Outdoor executive Steve Murray as its chief executive officer.
Footwear specialist Deckers Outdoor has gained LEED (Leadership in Energy and Environmental Design) silver certification for its corporate headquarters.
Deckers Outdoor is back on the trajectory for earnings growth, an analyst has said, despite the US footwear specialist revealing a widening in first-quarter losses.
- China tightens on corporate social responsibility
- Marks & Spencer to extend mobile phone monitoring
- Tesco's H1 profit plunge: What the analysts say
- Asos FY profit drop: What the analysts say
- Who has signed the Bangladesh safety accord?
- Cambodia clothing factory collapse injures eight
- Adidas "Reebok sale" would be admittance of defeat
- H&M and The North Face commit to responsible down
- Bangladesh taps factory inspectors ahead of review
- Collapsed Cambodia factory had structural issues
- Ethiopia – the emerging textile and clothing industry
- Apparel Market in China to 2018 - Market Size, Trends, and Forecasts
- Global market review of denim and jeanswear – forecasts to 2020
- Prospects for the Textile and Clothing Industry in Vietnam
- Wool in the 21st Century: new prospects for a familiar fibre