Deckers Outdoor Corporation
In theory, the decision to invest in a product lifecycle management (PLM) system shouldn't be a hard sell, with well-documented benefits inc...
As winter's bony hand tightens its icy grip in the UK, Ugg boots are at peak popularity on the high street....
British footwear brand Dr Martens has appointed Deckers Outdoor executive Steve Murray as its chief executive officer.
Footwear specialist Deckers Outdoor has gained LEED (Leadership in Energy and Environmental Design) silver certification for its corporate headquarters.
Deckers Outdoor is back on the trajectory for earnings growth, an analyst has said, despite the US footwear specialist revealing a widening in first-quarter losses.
The US Supreme Court has declined to hear an appeal by footwear specialist Deckers Outdoor on whether its Ugg boots should be subject to a lower import duty.
The most-read stories on just-style this week include a court ruling that Deckers Teva sports sandal is not a sports shoe, the reaction by Nike and Adidas to claims toxic chemicals are in some World Cup products, and an insight on the made-in-US focus at Texprocess Americas.
- Impact of the TPP on the US textile industry?
- Cambodia's future outsourcing prospects uncertain
- Hazardous chemical removal a key industry issue
- Who has signed up to the Greenpeace Detox Campaign
- Crystal Group nurtures its caring culture
- Vietnam proposes 15% rise to regional minimum wage
- Hong Kong's Li & Fung reports "solid" H1
- Avery Dennison forms JV with Ningbo Shenzhou
- Accord and Alliance discord over inspections
- Cambodia garment workers “dying on the job”
- Global Database of the Top 1000 Apparel Producers - Company Names, Financial Performance, Key Executives, and Contact Details
- Global market review of denim and jeanswear – forecasts to 2020
- Textile Wholesaling in the UK - Industry Market Research Report
- Survey of the European Fabric Fairs: Spring/Summer 2015
- Prospects for the Textile and Clothing Industry in Turkey