Deckers Outdoor Corporation
In theory, the decision to invest in a product lifecycle management (PLM) system shouldn't be a hard sell, with well-documented benefits inc...
As winter's bony hand tightens its icy grip in the UK, Ugg boots are at peak popularity on the high street....
British footwear brand Dr Martens has appointed Deckers Outdoor executive Steve Murray as its chief executive officer.
Footwear specialist Deckers Outdoor has gained LEED (Leadership in Energy and Environmental Design) silver certification for its corporate headquarters.
Deckers Outdoor is back on the trajectory for earnings growth, an analyst has said, despite the US footwear specialist revealing a widening in first-quarter losses.
The US Supreme Court has declined to hear an appeal by footwear specialist Deckers Outdoor on whether its Ugg boots should be subject to a lower import duty.
The most-read stories on just-style this week include a court ruling that Deckers Teva sports sandal is not a sports shoe, the reaction by Nike and Adidas to claims toxic chemicals are in some World Cup products, and an insight on the made-in-US focus at Texprocess Americas.
- SOURCING: Worldwide change in cost competitiveness
- Gap audits reveal compliance issues in Myanmar
- Water scarcity a challenge to cotton supply chains
- Li & Fung looks to new frontiers for growth
- Abercrombie & Fitch to lose logos in fashion focus
- Adidas to use only Bluesign-approved chemicals
- Accord and Alliance discord "a setback"
- Scientists hail first recycled cotton garment
- 'Cotton of the Carolinas' grows reshoring efforts
- Myanmar and US to develop labour rights initiative
- Global Database of the Top 1000 Apparel Producers - Company Names, Financial Performance, Key Executives, and Contact Details
- Wool in the 21st Century: new prospects for a familiar fibre
- Global market review of denim and jeanswear – forecasts to 2020
- Global Database of the Top 1000 Cut and Sew Apparel Producers - Company Names, Financial Performance, Key Executives, and Contact Details
- China - ISA Country Report