Deckers Outdoor Corporation
In theory, the decision to invest in a product lifecycle management (PLM) system shouldn't be a hard sell, with well-documented benefits inc...
As winter's bony hand tightens its icy grip in the UK, Ugg boots are at peak popularity on the high street....
Beleaguered business The Wet Seal has appointed company executive Thomas Hillebrandt to the role of interim chief financial officer.
Footwear specialist Deckers Outdoor has revealed second-quarter earnings and sales that beat analyst estimates.
Ecological leather manufacturer ISA TanTec is responding to growing demand for locally produced leather in the US shoe industry with a new tannery due to begin operations in January 2015.
British footwear brand Dr Martens has appointed Deckers Outdoor executive Steve Murray as its chief executive officer.
Footwear specialist Deckers Outdoor has gained LEED (Leadership in Energy and Environmental Design) silver certification for its corporate headquarters.
- New wage ladder lifts workers towards living wages
- US retailers to face logistics issues into 2015
- African apparel sector needs cooperation to thrive
- UK fashion sector prospects depend on partnerships
- New scenarios driving sustainability in textiles
- Bangladesh worker dies as factory boiler ruptures
- Eight footwear factories lead on social compliance
- Global unions join forces on apparel wage poverty
- Low cotton prices lead to government intervention
- Made in USA certification ordered to verify claims