Deckers Outdoor Corporation
In theory, the decision to invest in a product lifecycle management (PLM) system shouldn't be a hard sell, with well-documented benefits inc...
As winter's bony hand tightens its icy grip in the UK, Ugg boots are at peak popularity on the high street....
Deckers Outdoor Corporation has promoted its vice president of consumer direct, John Kalinich, to head up the group's omni-channel and e-commerce operations.
Deckers Outdoor Corporation has opened its first-ever "innovation lab" that will serve as testing ground for new technologies and merchandising approaches aimed at improving the omni-channel experience.
Stephen Murray is to step down as president for Europe, the Middle East and Africa (EMEA) at footwear specialist Deckers Outdoor Corp at the end of the year.
Footwear specialist Deckers Outdoor Corp said its fourth-quarter performance capped off "a year of solid strategic progress" as it booked increases in both earnings and sales.
Footwear specialist Deckers Outdoor Corp has announced a series of senior management changes, including the promotion of Constance Rishwain to group president of fashion and lifestyle brands.
- PSF 2014: No one size fits all in apparel sourcing
- Teen retail being rocked by fast fashion headwinds
- PSF 2014: Shifting focus from cost to consumer
- Bangladesh industry development moving backwards
- US retailers' March 2014 sales roundup
- H&M "pushing the process" on sustainable fashion
- Gap issues mirror widespread industry challenges
- Adidas plans mobile phone hotline at all suppliers
- VF Corp eyes speed to market with China hub
- City sees "no quick fix" for Debenhams
- Ethiopia – the emerging textile and clothing industry
- Antimicrobial fibres, fabrics and apparel: innovative weapons against infection
- Trade and trade policy: clothing imports, consumer expenditure and trends in five emerging markets: Brazil, Colombia, India, Kazakhstan and Peru, 4th quarter 2013
- Jeans in Italy
- Sustainable Textiles for Apparel: Fact, Fiction and Future Prospects