Delta Galil Industries Ltd
Harry Debes’ first year as CEO of Lawson Software was dominated by the company’s merger with Intentia International, in early 2006. Now, 15 months after the deal’s completion, he tells just-style how the firm is leveraging its strength in the fashion sector with some exciting new ERP software developments, to help companies reduce lead times and improve delivery performance.
Lingerie, sleepwear and sock manufacturer Delta Galil Industries said it remains open to strategic acquisitions as it booked an increase in fourth-quarter earnings and sales.
US apparel business Perry Ellis International has entered into license agreements with distribution firm 33 Joints for men's footwear under the Farah Vintage and Farah Classic trademarks.
US apparel business Perry Ellis International has entered into a licensing deal with Delta Galil Industries for the design and distribution of its Ben Hogan socks.
Former Maidenform CEO Maurice Reznik is to join lingerie, sleepwear and sock manufacturer Delta Galil Industries as CEO of women's intimate apparel for the US and UK, and president of its US segment.
Lingerie, sleepwear and sock manufacturer Delta Galil Industries says it is on track to exceed $1bn in full-year sales for the first time, after booking strong third-quarter results.
Delta Galil Industries Ltd. - Company Capsule
Canadean's "Delta Galil Industries Ltd. - Company Capsule" contains in depth information and data about the company and its operations. The profile contains a company overview, key facts, major produc...
Delta Galil Industries Ltd in Apparel (Israel)
Most of the company’s aspirations are on a global scale. Within the domestic market, Delta Galil is focusing on categories with higher profit margins, such as childrenswear or sportswear....
Hosiery in Israel
The main trend in the hosiery category is the growing popularity of discounted socks and tights, sold in value-for-money chains or other outlets. Socks, representing the largest category, are sold in...
- Speed to market key to Adidas 2020 growth plan
- SuperGroup to adapt sourcing model for speed
- SOURCING: Production problems weigh on Pakistan
- Cutting-edge companies focus on consumer needs
- What next for smart fabrics and garments?
- Transparency call for German apparel firms
- Lululemon Athletica on “strong growth” track
- PVH “pleased” after swinging to Q4 profit
- Organic cotton assessment tool launches
- El Corte Ingles to accelerate time to market
- Myanmar's Garment Sector - Opportunities & Challenges in 2015
- Apparel Retail: Top 5 Emerging Markets Industry Guide
- Management briefing: Outlook 2015: Apparel industry issues in the year ahead
- Outdoor performance apparel: peaks, valleys, and green fields
- Global market review of swimwear - forecasts to 2019