Delta Galil Industries Ltd
Harry Debes’ first year as CEO of Lawson Software was dominated by the company’s merger with Intentia International, in early 2006. Now, 15 months after the deal’s completion, he tells just-style how the firm is leveraging its strength in the fashion sector with some exciting new ERP software developments, to help companies reduce lead times and improve delivery performance.
US apparel business Perry Ellis International has entered into license agreements with distribution firm 33 Joints for men's footwear under the Farah Vintage and Farah Classic trademarks.
US apparel business Perry Ellis International has entered into a licensing deal with Delta Galil Industries for the design and distribution of its Ben Hogan socks.
Former Maidenform CEO Maurice Reznik is to join lingerie, sleepwear and sock manufacturer Delta Galil Industries as CEO of women's intimate apparel for the US and UK, and president of its US segment.
Lingerie, sleepwear and sock manufacturer Delta Galil Industries says it is on track to exceed $1bn in full-year sales for the first time, after booking strong third-quarter results.
Lingerie, sleepwear and sock manufacturer Delta Galil has expanded its international deployment of Infor M3 enterprise resource planning (ERP) software in a six-figure deal.
- 2014: Year in review - Sourcing winners and losers
- Bangladesh: Raising the bar on apparel exports?
- Bangladesh: The business benefits of compliance
- 2014: Year in review - Brand winners and losers
- 2014: Year in review - Retail winners and losers
- Report urges overhaul of Cambodia factory safety
- Bangladesh factory improvements “will take years”
- Bangladesh knitting worker killed by faulty lift
- Tommy Hilfiger launches solar-powered jacket
- North Face debuts locally-grown "backyard" hoodie