Delta Galil Industries Ltd
Harry Debes’ first year as CEO of Lawson Software was dominated by the company’s merger with Intentia International, in early 2006. Now, 15 months after the deal’s completion, he tells just-style how the firm is leveraging its strength in the fashion sector with some exciting new ERP software developments, to help companies reduce lead times and improve delivery performance.
Apparel business Delta Galil is targeting US$1bn in revenues in 2014 after closing last year with a 5% rise in fourth quarter profit.
Delta Galil-owned lingerie label Schiesser has signed a licensing deal to develop underwear, sleepwear and beachwear under the Marc O'Polo brand across Europe.
Israel-based apparel maker Delta Galil has recorded an increase in third-quarter earnings and upped its guidance for the full-year.
French fashion brand Lacoste is expanding into men’s underwear by signing a five-year licensing deal with Israel-based manufacturer Delta Galil.
VF Corporation-owned Nautica Apparel has signed a licensing agreement with Israel-based apparel maker Delta Galil for men's dress, casual and athletic socks in the US and Canada.
- PSF 2014: No one size fits all in apparel sourcing
- PSF 2014: Shifting focus from cost to consumer
- Garment manufacturers eye Myanmar outsourcing
- Bangladesh industry development moving backwards
- PSF 2014: Ten sustainability takeaways
- Adidas China supplier in discussions over strike
- Gap issues mirror widespread industry challenges
- Bangladesh PM asks clothing buyers to pay more
- Jones CEO to depart as Sycamore splits business
- Workers strike at Adidas supplier shoe factory
- Ethiopia – the emerging textile and clothing industry
- Antimicrobial fibres, fabrics and apparel: innovative weapons against infection
- Trade and trade policy: clothing imports, consumer expenditure and trends in five emerging markets: Brazil, Colombia, India, Kazakhstan and Peru, 4th quarter 2013
- Jeans in Italy
- Sustainable Textiles for Apparel: Fact, Fiction and Future Prospects