Dick's Sporting Goods
Dick's Sporting Goods CFO Andre Hawaux has taken on the additional role of chief operating officer.
US retailer Dick's Sporting Goods has reported third-quarter earnings at the higher end of its guidance, but continued pressures in golf and hunting hurt comparable sales.
Adidas has moved to defend its position over reports the sporting goods giant has received pressure from investors to accelerate a turnaround and consider replacing its chief executive.
US retailer Dick's Sporting Goods has booked a drop in second-quarter earnings as the restructuring of its golf business weighs on the business.
US retailer Dick's Sporting Goods has recorded earnings in its first-quarter that came in below its expectations due to weakness in its golf and hunting divisions.
Product Developments and Innovations in Textiles and Apparel
This report analyses some of the latest developments and innovations in the global textile and clothing industry, including: anti-counterfeiting tools; antimicrobial sewing thread; apparel sizing and...
This report analyzes the worldwide markets for Footwear in US$ Million and Million Pairs by the following Product Categories/Segments: Athletic Footwear (Aerobic, Baseball, Basketball, Cricket, Cross-...
- Why should brands care about China cotton?
- Low labour cost countries linked to highest risks
- China cotton: implications and opportunities
- COMMENT: Skills or new technology?
- Who has signed the Bangladesh safety accord?
- South Africa to grow grass for recyclable textiles
- JC Penney share price falls on Q4 loss
- Delta Galil open to M&A as profit grows
- Activewear driving US apparel spend
- Pay rise mulled for Sri Lanka garment workers
- Myanmar's Garment Sector - Opportunities & Challenges in 2015
- Apparel Retail: Top 5 Emerging Markets Industry Guide
- Outdoor performance apparel: peaks, valleys, and green fields
- Global market review of swimwear - forecasts to 2019
- Management briefing: Outlook 2015: Apparel industry issues in the year ahead