Dick's Sporting Goods
Dick's Sporting Goods CFO Andre Hawaux has taken on the additional role of chief operating officer.
US retailer Dick's Sporting Goods has reported third-quarter earnings at the higher end of its guidance, but continued pressures in golf and hunting hurt comparable sales.
Adidas has moved to defend its position over reports the sporting goods giant has received pressure from investors to accelerate a turnaround and consider replacing its chief executive.
US retailer Dick's Sporting Goods has booked a drop in second-quarter earnings as the restructuring of its golf business weighs on the business.
US retailer Dick's Sporting Goods has recorded earnings in its first-quarter that came in below its expectations due to weakness in its golf and hunting divisions.
Product Developments and Innovations in Textiles and Apparel
This report analyses some of the latest developments and innovations in the global textile and clothing industry, including: anti-counterfeiting tools; antimicrobial sewing thread; apparel sizing and...
- Myanmar - right time, right place, new challenges
- 3D printing gears up for fashion industry change
- Apparel working conditions linked to profit
- Cutting pollution saves China textile mills money
- Adidas worker hotline bridges communication gap
- China cotton imports to rise as Xinjiang cuts crop
- Crystal first China licensee of RevoLaze tech
- Thailand project to vertically integrate clothing
- Cambodia growth to slow on competition and cost
- Dick's Sporting Goods updates on strategy