Differential Brands Group
In the most recent fourth-quarter filings from US apparel and footwear brands and retailers, Destination XL moved to a profit but booked lower sales, while Caleres moved to a loss in the quarter. VF Corporation, meanwhile, revealed a fall in both sales and earnings for the quarter, while Stein Mart moved to a loss as a result of "aggressive" promotions.
Differential Brands Group, which owns Robert Graham and Swims, has named Lucky Band executive, Matthew Fior, as president of the company's Hudson Jeans brand.
In the most recent third-quarter filings from US apparel and footwear brands and retailers, Sears Holdings remained optimistic despite widening its net losses, while Vince Holding blamed challenging conditions and warm weather for a fall in both earnings and sales. Abercrombie & Fitch, meanwhile, revealed a "disastrous" quarter as sales fell and earnings plummeted 80%, while American Eagle Outfitters booked record sales and its 9th consecutive quarter of profit improvement.
Differential Brands Group has named former Nordstrom executive Tom Nevell as executive vice president of business development, overseeing the company's Robert Graham, Hudson and Swims brands.
- Rana Plaza four years on – Timeline of change
- Using worker surveys to drive supply chain change
- Trump and Brexit get a dose of pragmatism
- Where does VF supply chain sit in growth strategy?
- Industry groups reaffirm commitment to Bangladesh
- Inditex, Adidas and Patagonia top ethical report
- Calls for supply chain transparency standard
- US textile industry applauds Trump executive order
- Gap unveils five-year sustainable fibres pledge
- Pentland Brands reveals Berghaus factory list
- Global market review of denim and jeanswear – forecasts to 2022
- When Things Go Wrong - A Practical Guide to Managing Common Problems in Apparel Sourcing
- Myanmar - ISA Country Report
- Southeast Asia strategic sourcing review – a focus on Cambodia, Vietnam and Myanmar
- Clothing Market in the Top 5 American Countries to 2021 - Market Size, Development, and Forecasts