Dress Barn Inc
An improved gross margin performance and higher sales helped boost earnings for US retailer Ascena Retail Group in its first-quarter.
Garment workers toiling in “sweatshop” conditions in Manhattan have been awarded more than US$1.2m in damages for unpaid wages by a federal judge.
Ascena Retail Group has lowered its full-year earnings forecast after a second quarter in which net profit fell 14% thanks to a poor performance from the company’s Justice stores.
US women's wear retailer Ascena Retail Group has appointed Judith Langley as the executive vice president and chief merchandising officer of its Dressbarn brand.
Not enough progress has been made on delivering compensation to families and workers affected by the Rana Plaza building collapse, according to a new report from the Clean Clothes Campaign and the International Labour Rights Forum.
- MYANMAR SNAPSHOT: Textile and apparel industry
- Alliance members buy more products from Bangladesh
- Clothing seen as central focus for new Tesco CEO
- Indian apparel exporters discuss policy changes
- Change management key to PLM project success
- Crystal Group improves worker communication
- TIMELINE: Charney ousting from American Apparel
- Columbia Sportswear fined for mislabelled clothing
- “Made in USA” company rapped for deceptive claims
- VF Corp books "solid" Q2 performance
- Global market review of denim and jeanswear – forecasts to 2020
- Management briefing: Sourcing shifts: Changes and challenges
- Ethiopia – the emerging textile and clothing industry
- Plunkett's Apparel & Textiles Industry Almanac 2014: Apparel & Textiles Industry Market Research, Statistics, Trends & Leading Companies
- American Eagle Outfitters, Inc. : Reacting to a need for change