Dress Barn Inc
An improved gross margin performance and higher sales helped boost earnings for US retailer Ascena Retail Group in its first-quarter.
Garment workers toiling in “sweatshop” conditions in Manhattan have been awarded more than US$1.2m in damages for unpaid wages by a federal judge.
Ascena Retail Group has lowered its full-year earnings forecast after a second quarter in which net profit fell 14% thanks to a poor performance from the company’s Justice stores.
US women's wear retailer Ascena Retail Group has appointed Judith Langley as the executive vice president and chief merchandising officer of its Dressbarn brand.
Not enough progress has been made on delivering compensation to families and workers affected by the Rana Plaza building collapse, according to a new report from the Clean Clothes Campaign and the International Labour Rights Forum.
- Impact of the TPP on the US textile industry?
- JC Penney emphasises new merchandising strategy
- Cambodia's future outsourcing prospects uncertain
- Crystal Group nurtures its caring culture
- Hazardous chemical removal a key industry issue
- Vietnam proposes 15% rise to regional minimum wage
- Cambodia garment workers “dying on the job”
- Avery Dennison forms JV with Ningbo Shenzhou
- Accord and Alliance discord over inspections
- Nike appointments to drive growth opportunities
- Global Database of the Top 1000 Apparel Producers - Company Names, Financial Performance, Key Executives, and Contact Details
- Textile Wholesaling in the UK - Industry Market Research Report
- Survey of the European Fabric Fairs: Spring/Summer 2015
- Global market review of denim and jeanswear – forecasts to 2020
- Prospects for the Textile and Clothing Industry in Turkey