Dress Barn Inc
Fashion business Ascena Retail Group recorded a much-reduced fourth quarter adjusted profit after suffering a slight sales decline in the three months to 26 July.
An improved gross margin performance and higher sales helped boost earnings for US retailer Ascena Retail Group in its first-quarter.
Garment workers toiling in “sweatshop” conditions in Manhattan have been awarded more than US$1.2m in damages for unpaid wages by a federal judge.
Ascena Retail Group has lowered its full-year earnings forecast after a second quarter in which net profit fell 14% thanks to a poor performance from the company’s Justice stores.
US women's wear retailer Ascena Retail Group has appointed Judith Langley as the executive vice president and chief merchandising officer of its Dressbarn brand.
- China tightens on corporate social responsibility
- Marks & Spencer to extend mobile phone monitoring
- Factoring: a lifeline for apparel suppliers?
- Outdoor industry's future must be more inclusive
- Responsible apparel sourcing requires teamwork
- Adidas "Reebok sale" would be admittance of defeat
- New JC Penney CEO “credible but no solution”
- UPDATE: A&F appoints Horowitz to head Hollister
- H&M calls for annual wage reviews in Bangladesh
- Fire and safety events to converge on Bangladesh
- Apparel Market in China to 2018 - Market Size, Trends, and Forecasts
- Wool in the 21st Century: new prospects for a familiar fibre
- Ethiopia – the emerging textile and clothing industry
- Prospects for the Textile and Clothing Industry in Vietnam
- Global market review of denim and jeanswear – forecasts to 2020