Dress Barn Inc
An improved gross margin performance and higher sales helped boost earnings for US retailer Ascena Retail Group in its first-quarter.
Garment workers toiling in “sweatshop” conditions in Manhattan have been awarded more than US$1.2m in damages for unpaid wages by a federal judge.
Ascena Retail Group has lowered its full-year earnings forecast after a second quarter in which net profit fell 14% thanks to a poor performance from the company’s Justice stores.
US women's wear retailer Ascena Retail Group has appointed Judith Langley as the executive vice president and chief merchandising officer of its Dressbarn brand.
Not enough progress has been made on delivering compensation to families and workers affected by the Rana Plaza building collapse, according to a new report from the Clean Clothes Campaign and the International Labour Rights Forum.
- Alliance and Accord urged to harmonise efforts
- India's labour law reforms edge a step closer
- Tesco update: What the analysts say
- Improved supplier capabilities benefit Next
- Retailers voice concerns on Scottish independence
- Under Armour "resonating strongly" with consumers
- Apparel is third-largest re-shored US sector
- Trial cotton subsidy scheme underway in China
- Fashion brands support Cambodia wage rise
- China dye-maker to shut after desert pollution
- Apparel Market in China to 2018 - Market Size, Trends, and Forecasts
- Wool in the 21st Century: new prospects for a familiar fibre
- Global market review of denim and jeanswear – forecasts to 2020
- Global Database of the Top 1000 Apparel Producers - Company Names, Financial Performance, Key Executives, and Contact Details
- Ethiopia - ISA Country Report