Dress Barn Inc
Profits fell in the first quarter at Ascena Retail Group, with comparable store sales down at the company’s Justice chain in particular.
Apparel design and manufacturing business Joe Benbasset Inc has selected the BlueCherry Enterprise Suite from CGS to replace its legacy systems and improve visibility and alignment of customer and production orders.
Fashion business Ascena Retail Group recorded a much-reduced fourth quarter adjusted profit after suffering a slight sales decline in the three months to 26 July.
An improved gross margin performance and higher sales helped boost earnings for US retailer Ascena Retail Group in its first-quarter.
Garment workers toiling in “sweatshop” conditions in Manhattan have been awarded more than US$1.2m in damages for unpaid wages by a federal judge.
- 2014: Year in review - Sourcing winners and losers
- COMMENT: The decline of the buying office
- 2014: Year in review - Brand winners and losers
- 2014: Year in review - Retail winners and losers
- Bangladesh: The business benefits of compliance
- Report urges overhaul of Cambodia factory safety
- Bangladesh knitting worker killed by faulty lift
- North Face debuts locally-grown "backyard" hoodie
- Apparel manufacturing leads US reshoring trend
- Triumph recalls 22,000 bras for underwire fault