Dress Barn Inc
Ascena Retail Group has cut its full-year earnings guidance, after lower-than-expected sales and elevated promotional activity at its Justice brand during the holiday period.
Profits fell in the first quarter at Ascena Retail Group, with comparable store sales down at the company’s Justice chain in particular.
Apparel design and manufacturing business Joe Benbasset Inc has selected the BlueCherry Enterprise Suite from CGS to replace its legacy systems and improve visibility and alignment of customer and production orders.
Fashion business Ascena Retail Group recorded a much-reduced fourth quarter adjusted profit after suffering a slight sales decline in the three months to 26 July.
An improved gross margin performance and higher sales helped boost earnings for US retailer Ascena Retail Group in its first-quarter.
- What Marks & Spencer's numbers mean for clothing
- Balance essential in garment supply chain
- Tanzania adds to Africa’s apparel sourcing mix
- Supply chain weighs on Kering's green footprint
- Where next for 3D design and prototyping?
- AGOA delays drag on sourcing decisions
- American Eagle Outfitters Q1 earnings soar
- Brandix named PVH ‘Global Supplier of the Year’
- Apparel bright spot in Wal-Mart Q1
- EU and Turkey to update customs union