Dress Barn Inc
Ascena Retail Group has cut its full-year earnings guidance, after lower-than-expected sales and elevated promotional activity at its Justice brand during the holiday period.
Profits fell in the first quarter at Ascena Retail Group, with comparable store sales down at the company’s Justice chain in particular.
Apparel design and manufacturing business Joe Benbasset Inc has selected the BlueCherry Enterprise Suite from CGS to replace its legacy systems and improve visibility and alignment of customer and production orders.
Fashion business Ascena Retail Group recorded a much-reduced fourth quarter adjusted profit after suffering a slight sales decline in the three months to 26 July.
An improved gross margin performance and higher sales helped boost earnings for US retailer Ascena Retail Group in its first-quarter.
- 3D printing gears up for fashion industry change
- Cutting pollution saves China textile mills money
- US fashion industry applauds trade bills package
- Myanmar - right time, right place, new challenges
- Apparel working conditions linked to profit
- Traceable label offers textile transparency
- Benetton $1.6m Rana Plaza payment “insufficient”
- China cotton imports to rise as Xinjiang cuts crop
- China textile and garment firms eyeing Morocco?
- Crystal first China licensee of RevoLaze tech