More than 70 brands and retailers have committed to end the use of angora in their future clothing and accessories collections, following on...
Strategically located along the trading route between Asia and Africa, Mauritius is fast emerging as a major sourcing hub for textile and ap...
In little over a year, the AGOA trade preference programme is due to expire. The programme, which provides duty-free entry into the US for c...
The Mauritian textile and apparel industry has overtaken sugar to become the country's largest export, with a turnover of around US$885m in...
Hot on the heels of expanding its Dockers brand license agreement with Levi Strauss & Co for the third time in four months, Hampshire Group CEO Paul Buxbaum is optimistic the company turnaround is starting to take hold. Here he talks to just-style about new opportunities and on-going efforts to leverage the firm's supply chain.
TAL Apparel, one of the world's leading garment suppliers, has turned the threat of inflation across the supply chain into an opportunity to do things differently. Here CEO Dr Harry Lee tells just-style how the Hong Kong based firm's long-time focus on efficiency, sustainable development, and added value is helping to combat rising costs and set it apart from the competition.
The most-read stories on just-style this week included the possible sale of Adidas's Reebok brand, figures that suggest UK textile sector wages and productivity are the lowest of all the country's manufacturing industries, and reports that structural issues may have been to blame for the collapse of a Cambodian garment factory.
Leading international brands including H&M, Eddie Bauer, The North Face and Marmot have committed to using responsibly sourced and traceable down in their products.
Retailers and fashion businesses have joined forces to call on the US International Trade Commission (ITC) to abandon a patent investigation into laser-abraded jeans.
Australian surfwear brand Billabong has tapped two industry veterans to drive its global supply chain strategy.
Supply chain and operations specialist Jeff Streader has been named global chief operating officer (COO) of action sports and surfwear brand Billabong.
Speculation emerged last week that a group of investors is planning to bid for Adidas Group's Reebok unit, and that a likely sale would enable the German sportswear giant to realign its strategy as a fitness and lifestyle brand.
Close to a year after the Rana Plaza disaster, progress on improving worker safety and labour rights in Bangladesh has been painfully slow - but who is responsible for the delays?
Eddie Bauer LLC - Strategic SWOT Analysis Review
Eddie Bauer LLC - Strategic SWOT Analysis Review provides a comprehensive insight into the company’s history, corporate strategy, business structure and operations. The report contains a detailed SWOT...
Global Sports Apparel Market 2015-2019
Sports apparel is worn during workouts or any physical exercise to provide the wearer comfort and style. T-shirts, hoodies, shorts, and tracksuits are typical sport-specific apparel used while playing...
- Speed to market key to Adidas 2020 growth plan
- SuperGroup to adapt sourcing model for speed
- GAFTI gears up for change in apparel auditing
- Fast Retailing ramps up sustainability efforts
- SOURCING: Production problems weigh on Pakistan
- Transparency call for German apparel firms
- Strike at Adidas and Nike shoe factory in Vietnam
- Lululemon Athletica on “strong growth” track
- Myanmar garments to benefit from export strategy
- H&M and Kering trial recycling technology
- Myanmar's Garment Sector - Opportunities & Challenges in 2015
- Global market review of workwear - forecasts to 2019
- Management briefing: Outlook 2015: Apparel industry issues in the year ahead
- Outdoor performance apparel: peaks, valleys, and green fields
- Apparel Retail: Top 5 Emerging Markets Industry Guide