Strategically located along the trading route between Asia and Africa, Mauritius is fast emerging as a major sourcing hub for textile and ap...
In little over a year, the AGOA trade preference programme is due to expire. The programme, which provides duty-free entry into the US for c...
The Mauritian textile and apparel industry has overtaken sugar to become the country's largest export, with a turnover of around US$885m in...
The long-running ownership tussle between US retailers Men's Wearhouse and Jos A Bank Clothiers finally came to an end this week after a tak...
Hot on the heels of expanding its Dockers brand license agreement with Levi Strauss & Co for the third time in four months, Hampshire Group CEO Paul Buxbaum is optimistic the company turnaround is starting to take hold. Here he talks to just-style about new opportunities and on-going efforts to leverage the firm's supply chain.
TAL Apparel, one of the world's leading garment suppliers, has turned the threat of inflation across the supply chain into an opportunity to do things differently. Here CEO Dr Harry Lee tells just-style how the Hong Kong based firm's long-time focus on efficiency, sustainable development, and added value is helping to combat rising costs and set it apart from the competition.
Retailers and fashion businesses have joined forces to call on the US International Trade Commission (ITC) to abandon a patent investigation into laser-abraded jeans.
Australian surfwear brand Billabong has tapped two industry veterans to drive its global supply chain strategy.
Supply chain and operations specialist Jeff Streader has been named global chief operating officer (COO) of action sports and surfwear brand Billabong.
Outdoor apparel retailer Eddie Bauer is expanding into footwear, with its new own-brand collection set to launch for autumn.
Men's Wearhouse has secured a deal to acquire US men's apparel and footwear business Jos A Bank Clothiers following a five-month merger tussle between the two firms.
Close to a year after the Rana Plaza disaster, progress on improving worker safety and labour rights in Bangladesh has been painfully slow - but who is responsible for the delays?
- India's labour law reforms edge a step closer
- Alliance and Accord urged to harmonise efforts
- Retailers voice concerns on Scottish independence
- Improved supplier capabilities benefit Next
- THE FLANARANT: Understand win-win or lose out
- Under Armour "resonating strongly" with consumers
- H&M goes green with Conscious Denim
- Adidas defends position despite investor unrest
- Ultrasonic execs disappear along with company cash
- Trial cotton subsidy scheme underway in China
- Apparel Market in China to 2018 - Market Size, Trends, and Forecasts
- Wool in the 21st Century: new prospects for a familiar fibre
- Global market review of denim and jeanswear – forecasts to 2020
- Global Database of the Top 1000 Apparel Producers - Company Names, Financial Performance, Key Executives, and Contact Details
- Clothing Manufacturers (Global) - Industry Report