In 2011, Greenpeace published its Dirty Laundry report, which found toxic chemicals in waste water discharges from two textile processing fa...
After reporting its return to a full-year profit earlier this week, Hong Kong-listed casual fashion brand Esprit Holdings has outlined the n...
Textile and apparel has grown to become one of the main pillars of Mauritius' economy in the last decade. Trade deals in place with Europe a...
The Rana Plaza factory disaster has proved to be a catalyst for change in Bangladesh. While there has been criticism of the speed of the fac...
Luen Thai Holdings is Hong Kong's largest listed garment firm, with 34,000 employees, revenues of around US$1bn and a flagship business that produces over 80m garments a year - as well as footwear and bags - from production bases in China, the Philippines, Indonesia, India, Bangladesh and Cambodia. In the first of two articles based on a conversation with just-style managing editor Leonie Barrie at the recent Prime Source Forum in Hong Kong, CEO Henry Tan calls for industry-wide collaboration in a bid to increase efficiency and offset rising costs in the apparel supply chain.
Hong Kong-listed casual fashion brand Esprit warned first-half earnings are likely to decline by up to 58%, due to a steeper than expected fall in turnover.
Online fashion retailer Boohoo has become the latest retailer to ban the use of angora in its products following pressure from animal rights group PETA.
Hong Kong-listed casual fashion brand Esprit Holdings says it is four months ahead of schedule in phasing out all perfluorinated carbons (PFCs) in its clothing by 2014.
French fashion brand Lacoste has become the latest company to end the use of angora in its future clothing and accessories collections.
German outdoor clothing specialist Jack Wolfskin has appointed former Esprit chief product and design officer Melody Harris-Jensbach as its new chief executive.
Hong Kong-listed fashion brand Esprit is introducing vegan hangtags, in a bid to increase transparency in textile labelling and better inform conscious consumers.
Talks last week to try to agree compensation payments for the victims and survivors of two Bangladesh factory disasters failed to reach a decision, with brands and retailers set to meet again in a fortnight to consider their next steps.
Esprit Holdings Limited : Retailing - Company Profile, SWOT
Canadean's "Esprit Holdings Limited : Retailing - Company Profile, SWOT & Financial Analysis" contains in depth information and data about the company and its operations. The profile contains a compan...
Esprit Holdings Ltd in Apparel (World)
Esprit has taken significant measures to overhaul its operations, distribution and branding through a high-cost transformation plan. However, with a focus on fragile Western Europe and intensely compe...
Footwear in United Arab Emirates
Introduction Footwear in United Arab Emirates industry profile provides top-line qualitative and quantitative summary information including: market size (value 2009-13, and forecast to 2018......
- New American Apparel CEO sees solid platform
- Enthusiasm for tech in outdoor apparel on rise
- George at Asda on responsible retail journey
- Outlook 2015: What's happening with sourcing?
- Outlook 2015: What keeps you awake at night?
- EU exploring responsible garment supply chains
- Gap to close Piperlime division
- Adidas sells Rockport for $280m to focus on sports
- Adidas and Timberland commit to responsible down
- Italian wages and conditions deteriorate
- Myanmar's Garment Sector - Opportunities & Challenges in 2015
- Outdoor performance apparel: peaks, valleys, and green fields
- Li & Fung Limited (494) - Financial and Strategic SWOT Analysis Review
- Management briefing: Outlook 2015: Apparel industry issues in the year ahead
- E-Textiles: Electronic Textiles 2014-2024