After reporting its return to a full-year profit earlier this week, Hong Kong-listed casual fashion brand Esprit Holdings has outlined the n...
Textile and apparel has grown to become one of the main pillars of Mauritius' economy in the last decade. Trade deals in place with Europe a...
The Rana Plaza factory disaster has proved to be a catalyst for change in Bangladesh. While there has been criticism of the speed of the fac...
Members of the Zero Discharge of Hazardous Chemicals (ZDHC) Group are “forging solidly” towards their 2020 goals, but need the collective he...
Luen Thai Holdings is Hong Kong's largest listed garment firm, with 34,000 employees, revenues of around US$1bn and a flagship business that produces over 80m garments a year - as well as footwear and bags - from production bases in China, the Philippines, Indonesia, India, Bangladesh and Cambodia. In the first of two articles based on a conversation with just-style managing editor Leonie Barrie at the recent Prime Source Forum in Hong Kong, CEO Henry Tan calls for industry-wide collaboration in a bid to increase efficiency and offset rising costs in the apparel supply chain.
Hong Kong-listed casual fashion brand Esprit has blamed the challenging operating environment for its decline in first-half sales and earnings.
Hong Kong-listed casual fashion brand Esprit warned first-half earnings are likely to decline by up to 58%, due to a steeper than expected fall in turnover.
Online fashion retailer Boohoo has become the latest retailer to ban the use of angora in its products following pressure from animal rights group PETA.
Hong Kong-listed casual fashion brand Esprit Holdings says it is four months ahead of schedule in phasing out all perfluorinated carbons (PFCs) in its clothing by 2014.
French fashion brand Lacoste has become the latest company to end the use of angora in its future clothing and accessories collections.
Hong Kong-listed fashion brand Esprit is introducing vegan hangtags, in a bid to increase transparency in textile labelling and better inform conscious consumers.
Talks last week to try to agree compensation payments for the victims and survivors of two Bangladesh factory disasters failed to reach a decision, with brands and retailers set to meet again in a fortnight to consider their next steps.
Esprit Holdings Limited : Retailing - Company Profile, SWOT
Canadean's "Esprit Holdings Limited : Retailing - Company Profile, SWOT & Financial Analysis" contains in depth information and data about the company and its operations. The profile contains a compan...
Esprit Holdings Ltd in Apparel (World)
Esprit has taken significant measures to overhaul its operations, distribution and branding through a high-cost transformation plan. However, with a focus on fragile Western Europe and intensely compe...
Footwear in United Arab Emirates
Introduction Footwear in United Arab Emirates industry profile provides top-line qualitative and quantitative summary information including: market size (value 2009-13, and forecast to 2018......
- Speed to market key to Adidas 2020 growth plan
- SuperGroup to adapt sourcing model for speed
- GAFTI gears up for change in apparel auditing
- Fast Retailing ramps up sustainability efforts
- FOCUS: Topshop suffers a setback in Japan
- Transparency call for German apparel firms
- Strike at Adidas and Nike shoe factory in Vietnam
- Lululemon Athletica on “strong growth” track
- Myanmar garments to benefit from export strategy
- H&M and Kering trial recycling technology
- Myanmar's Garment Sector - Opportunities & Challenges in 2015
- Global market review of workwear - forecasts to 2019
- Management briefing: Outlook 2015: Apparel industry issues in the year ahead
- Outdoor performance apparel: peaks, valleys, and green fields
- Apparel Retail: Top 5 Emerging Markets Industry Guide