Everlast Worldwide Inc
Australian retailer Pacific Brands has completed its divestments of the Brand Collective and Workwear businesses.
Australian retailer Pacific Brands is to split and sell off its loss-making Brand Collective apparel and footwear business for AUD39m (US$34m).
Consumer brand company Iconix Brand Group has appointed Seth Horowitz as president of the men's division.
Fight sports and fitness brand Everlast Worldwide has inked an exclusive US license deal with Sears Holdings, which will see its apparel, footwear and accessory lines distributed at Sears and Kmart stores from next autumn.
Sports goods company Everlast Worldwide is expanding its licensing business with the signing of three new agreements covering the UK, Paraguay and Chile.
Global Sports Apparel Market 2015-2019
Sports apparel is worn during workouts or any physical exercise to provide the wearer comfort and style. T-shirts, hoodies, shorts, and tracksuits are typical sport-specific apparel used while playing...
- Software solutions enhance speed and visibility
- Supply chain weighs on Kering's green footprint
- What Marks & Spencer's numbers mean for clothing
- Texprocess & Techtextil 2015: Material innovations
- Portugal footwear makers underpin industry growth
- Q1 results in brief: Foot Locker, Hibbett
- Gap brand sales continue to fall short
- China to reduce apparel import taxes
- Call for probe into Philippines factory fire
- New black dye meets sustainability standards