Everlast Worldwide Inc
Australian retailer Pacific Brands has completed its divestments of the Brand Collective and Workwear businesses.
Australian retailer Pacific Brands is to split and sell off its loss-making Brand Collective apparel and footwear business for AUD39m (US$34m).
Consumer brand company Iconix Brand Group has appointed Seth Horowitz as president of the men's division.
Fight sports and fitness brand Everlast Worldwide has inked an exclusive US license deal with Sears Holdings, which will see its apparel, footwear and accessory lines distributed at Sears and Kmart stores from next autumn.
Sports goods company Everlast Worldwide is expanding its licensing business with the signing of three new agreements covering the UK, Paraguay and Chile.
Global Sports Apparel Market 2015-2019
Sports apparel is worn during workouts or any physical exercise to provide the wearer comfort and style. T-shirts, hoodies, shorts, and tracksuits are typical sport-specific apparel used while playing...
- SOURCING: Production problems weigh on Pakistan
- What next for smart fabrics and garments?
- Smart sportswear faces mass production challenges
- Frank Henke discusses Adidas sustainability agenda
- Innovation and supply chain remain key for Nike
- “Unsafe” Bangladesh factory refuses to evacuate
- Cambodia labour abuse claims disputed
- Major Ethiopia textile build experiences delays
- Garment factory tool to improve communication
- RFID adoption among retailers near “tipping point”
- Myanmar's Garment Sector - Opportunities & Challenges in 2015
- Apparel Retail: Top 5 Emerging Markets Industry Guide
- Management briefing: Outlook 2015: Apparel industry issues in the year ahead
- Outdoor performance apparel: peaks, valleys, and green fields
- Global market review of swimwear - forecasts to 2019