Everlast Worldwide Inc
Consumer brand company Iconix Brand Group has appointed Seth Horowitz as president of the men's division.
Fight sports and fitness brand Everlast Worldwide has inked an exclusive US license deal with Sears Holdings, which will see its apparel, footwear and accessory lines distributed at Sears and Kmart stores from next autumn.
Sports goods company Everlast Worldwide is expanding its licensing business with the signing of three new agreements covering the UK, Paraguay and Chile.
Pacific Brands has invested in a new Product Lifecycle Management (PLM) solution to streamline its apparel design and sourcing processes.
UK sportswear retailer Sports Direct has reported a 51% fall in annual profits to GBP85m, after being hit by the toughest trading period in its history.
- MYANMAR SNAPSHOT: Textile and apparel industry
- Indian apparel exporters discuss policy changes
- Clothing seen as central focus for new Tesco CEO
- Alliance members buy more products from Bangladesh
- VF Corp bullish for second-half growth
- Crystal Group improves worker communication
- TIMELINE: Charney ousting from American Apparel
- VF Corp books "solid" Q2 performance
- Weatherproof jackets release harmful chemicals"
- UN rights expert urges further Cambodia reforms
- Global market review of denim and jeanswear – forecasts to 2020
- Management briefing: Sourcing shifts: Changes and challenges
- American Eagle Outfitters, Inc. : Reacting to a need for change
- Ethiopia – the emerging textile and clothing industry
- Plunkett's Apparel & Textiles Industry Almanac 2014: Apparel & Textiles Industry Market Research, Statistics, Trends & Leading Companies