Everlast Worldwide Inc
Australian retailer Pacific Brands is to split and sell off its loss-making Brand Collective apparel and footwear business for AUD39m (US$34m).
Consumer brand company Iconix Brand Group has appointed Seth Horowitz as president of the men's division.
Fight sports and fitness brand Everlast Worldwide has inked an exclusive US license deal with Sears Holdings, which will see its apparel, footwear and accessory lines distributed at Sears and Kmart stores from next autumn.
Sports goods company Everlast Worldwide is expanding its licensing business with the signing of three new agreements covering the UK, Paraguay and Chile.
Pacific Brands has invested in a new Product Lifecycle Management (PLM) solution to streamline its apparel design and sourcing processes.
- Slow fashion: a fast-growing opportunity?
- Rethink needed as low-cost labour options dwindle
- China's apparel sector ponders sustainability
- US textile and apparel trade and sourcing snapshot
- African apparel sector needs cooperation to thrive
- Tazreen Fashions compensation agreement outlined
- Puma commits to 100% PFC removal
- Gap unveils management changes as Q3 profit rises
- Long-term partnerships key to Adidas sourcing mode
- Long-running SL Garment dispute settled