Everlast Worldwide Inc
Australian retailer Pacific Brands has completed its divestments of the Brand Collective and Workwear businesses.
Australian retailer Pacific Brands is to split and sell off its loss-making Brand Collective apparel and footwear business for AUD39m (US$34m).
Consumer brand company Iconix Brand Group has appointed Seth Horowitz as president of the men's division.
Fight sports and fitness brand Everlast Worldwide has inked an exclusive US license deal with Sears Holdings, which will see its apparel, footwear and accessory lines distributed at Sears and Kmart stores from next autumn.
Sports goods company Everlast Worldwide is expanding its licensing business with the signing of three new agreements covering the UK, Paraguay and Chile.
- 2014: Year in review - Sourcing winners and losers
- 2014: Year in review - Brand winners and losers
- 2014: Year in review - Retail winners and losers
- Bangladesh: Raising the bar on apparel exports?
- Bangladesh: The business benefits of compliance
- Report urges overhaul of Cambodia factory safety
- Bangladesh factory improvements “will take years”
- Bangladesh knitting worker killed by faulty lift
- North Face debuts locally-grown "backyard" hoodie
- Tommy Hilfiger launches solar-powered jacket