Everlast Worldwide Inc
Australian retailer Pacific Brands is to split and sell off its loss-making Brand Collective apparel and footwear business for AUD39m (US$34m).
Consumer brand company Iconix Brand Group has appointed Seth Horowitz as president of the men's division.
Fight sports and fitness brand Everlast Worldwide has inked an exclusive US license deal with Sears Holdings, which will see its apparel, footwear and accessory lines distributed at Sears and Kmart stores from next autumn.
Sports goods company Everlast Worldwide is expanding its licensing business with the signing of three new agreements covering the UK, Paraguay and Chile.
Pacific Brands has invested in a new Product Lifecycle Management (PLM) solution to streamline its apparel design and sourcing processes.
- New wage ladder lifts workers towards living wages
- US retailers to face logistics issues into 2015
- New scenarios driving sustainability in textiles
- African apparel sector needs cooperation to thrive
- UK fashion sector prospects depend on partnerships
- Bangladesh worker dies as factory boiler ruptures
- Eight footwear factories lead on social compliance
- Global unions join forces on apparel wage poverty
- US firms eye Vietnam footwear growth ahead of TPP
- J Crew embarks on new expansion phase