Fast Retailing Co Ltd
In 2011, Greenpeace published its Dirty Laundry report, which found toxic chemicals in waste water discharges from two textile processing fa...
Uniqlo, operated by Japanese apparel giant Fast Retailing, has confirmed plans to hike its prices this year, blaming a weaker yen. The count...
Premium Supima cotton, musician Pharrell Williams and New York's Museum of Modern Art (MoMA) are spearheading the drive by Japan's Fast Reta...
North America may no longer take centre stage in the global apparel market, but the recession has by no means sounded the region's curtain c...
Luen Thai Holdings is Hong Kong's largest listed garment firm, with 34,000 employees, revenues of around US$1bn and a flagship business that produces over 80m garments a year - as well as footwear and bags - from production bases in China, the Philippines, Indonesia, India, Bangladesh and Cambodia. In the first of two articles based on a conversation with just-style managing editor Leonie Barrie at the recent Prime Source Forum in Hong Kong, CEO Henry Tan calls for industry-wide collaboration in a bid to increase efficiency and offset rising costs in the apparel supply chain.
Fast Retailing Co today (14 December) opens its first Uniqlo brand casualwear store in France, making this the fifth overseas market for the firm following the UK, China, South Korea and the US. The Japanese company’s creative team talks to Michael Fitzpatrick about their mission to build a new urban cool image for its global flagships.
Fast Retailing group executive director Nancy Pedot has stepped down after less than a year in the role to pursue career opportunities outside of the Japanese retailer.
Casual clothing brand Uniqlo booked an increase in sales at its Japanese stores in August, after cooler weather helped drive demand for autumn garments.
Casual clothing brand Uniqlo saw sales at its Japanese stores take an unexpected fall in July, after stormy weather conditions weakened consumer traffic.
Japanese giant Fast Retailing Co has cut its full-year profit outlook as it recorded a fall in earnings in the first nine months of the year.
Casual clothing brand Uniqlo saw sales at its Japanese stores grow in June, thanks to demand for its summer merchandise.
just-style turned the spotlight on Ethiopia last week, marking the release of a new research report looking at the country's emerging apparel and textile industry with additional insights into its rising potential for sourcing garments.
- Improved supplier capabilities benefit Next
- THE FLANARANT: Understand win-win or lose out
- China and Vietnam lead US apparel imports in July
- Next H1: What the analysts say
- Retailers voice concerns on Scottish independence
- H&M goes green with Conscious Denim
- Brandix selects first "game-changing" innovations
- TPP talks "make progress" but issues remain
- Adidas defends position despite investor unrest
- US cotton production set to decline
- Wool in the 21st Century: new prospects for a familiar fibre
- Apparel Market in China to 2018 - Market Size, Trends, and Forecasts
- Global market review of denim and jeanswear – forecasts to 2020
- Global Database of the Top 1000 Apparel Producers - Company Names, Financial Performance, Key Executives, and Contact Details
- Global Database of the Top 1000 Cut and Sew Apparel Producers - Company Names, Financial Performance, Key Executives, and Contact Details