Sports apparel maker Fila USA, a subsidiary of Fila Korea Ltd, has implemented a Product Lifecycle Management (PLM) tool to manage its footwear development process.
Two investment licenses have been granted by the Ho Chi Minh city Export Processing and Industrial Zones Authority that will lead to the construction of two apparel complexes worth nearly $200m.
Chinese children's outdoor wear company Camkids is looking to raise around GBP5.75m (US$9.25m) as it joins the Alternative Investment Market (AIM) on the London Stock Exchange.
Footwear rivals Vibram and Fila have reached a settlement resolving a patent infringement lawsuit.
The following is a round-up of apparel and footwear news from the world's local media. just-style has not checked these stories so cannot guarantee their accuracy.
- Garment firms set sights on Vietnam amid TPP talks
- Garment manufacturers eye Myanmar outsourcing
- PSF 2014: Shifting focus from cost to consumer
- PSF 2014: No one size fits all in apparel sourcing
- Tesco takes second stab at US market with F&F
- Wage strike by Cambodia garment workers falls flat
- Gap to grow China sales to $1bn in three years
- H&M still committed to higher wages and Bangladesh
- Alliance inspections more than 50% complete
- Vietnam Q1 textile and garment exports surge 21.9%
- Ethiopia – the emerging textile and clothing industry
- Trade and trade policy: clothing imports, consumer expenditure and trends in five emerging markets: Brazil, Colombia, India, Kazakhstan and Peru, 4th quarter 2013
- Antimicrobial fibres, fabrics and apparel: innovative weapons against infection
- Jeans in Italy
- Sustainable Textiles for Apparel: Fact, Fiction and Future Prospects