Fila USA has become the second recipient of a lawsuit from footwear business Skechers over infringement of its Go Walk product line.
Sports apparel maker Fila USA, a subsidiary of Fila Korea Ltd, has implemented a Product Lifecycle Management (PLM) tool to manage its footwear development process.
Two investment licenses have been granted by the Ho Chi Minh city Export Processing and Industrial Zones Authority that will lead to the construction of two apparel complexes worth nearly $200m.
Chinese children's outdoor wear company Camkids is looking to raise around GBP5.75m (US$9.25m) as it joins the Alternative Investment Market (AIM) on the London Stock Exchange.
Footwear rivals Vibram and Fila have reached a settlement resolving a patent infringement lawsuit.
- MYANMAR SNAPSHOT: Textile and apparel industry
- Clothing seen as central focus for new Tesco CEO
- Alliance members buy more products from Bangladesh
- Indian apparel exporters discuss policy changes
- Change management key to PLM project success
- Crystal Group improves worker communication
- TIMELINE: Charney ousting from American Apparel
- Columbia Sportswear fined for mislabelled clothing
- VF Corp books "solid" Q2 performance
- “Made in USA” company rapped for deceptive claims
- Global market review of denim and jeanswear – forecasts to 2020
- Management briefing: Sourcing shifts: Changes and challenges
- Ethiopia – the emerging textile and clothing industry
- American Eagle Outfitters, Inc. : Reacting to a need for change
- Plunkett's Apparel & Textiles Industry Almanac 2014: Apparel & Textiles Industry Market Research, Statistics, Trends & Leading Companies