Hong Kong-based Anta Sports Products continued its recovery with notable surges in first half turnover and net profit, with margins also edging up.
Fila USA has become the second recipient of a lawsuit from footwear business Skechers over infringement of its Go Walk product line.
Sports apparel maker Fila USA, a subsidiary of Fila Korea Ltd, has implemented a Product Lifecycle Management (PLM) tool to manage its footwear development process.
Two investment licenses have been granted by the Ho Chi Minh city Export Processing and Industrial Zones Authority that will lead to the construction of two apparel complexes worth nearly $200m.
Chinese children's outdoor wear company Camkids is looking to raise around GBP5.75m (US$9.25m) as it joins the Alternative Investment Market (AIM) on the London Stock Exchange.
- SOURCING: Worldwide change in cost competitiveness
- Li & Fung looks to new frontiers for growth
- Water scarcity a challenge to cotton supply chains
- More licensing and less M&A for Global Brands
- Fitness fashion propels Athleta towards $1bn sales
- Adidas to use only Bluesign-approved chemicals
- Cambodia garment makers condemn strike protests
- Scientists hail first recycled cotton garment
- Bangladesh workers in constructive employer talks
- Weak traffic slows sales for Abercrombie & Fitch
- Global Database of the Top 1000 Apparel Producers - Company Names, Financial Performance, Key Executives, and Contact Details
- Global market review of denim and jeanswear – forecasts to 2020
- Wool in the 21st Century: new prospects for a familiar fibre
- Global Database of the Top 1000 Cut and Sew Apparel Producers - Company Names, Financial Performance, Key Executives, and Contact Details
- China - ISA Country Report