Fila USA has become the second recipient of a lawsuit from footwear business Skechers over infringement of its Go Walk product line.
Sports apparel maker Fila USA, a subsidiary of Fila Korea Ltd, has implemented a Product Lifecycle Management (PLM) tool to manage its footwear development process.
Two investment licenses have been granted by the Ho Chi Minh city Export Processing and Industrial Zones Authority that will lead to the construction of two apparel complexes worth nearly $200m.
Chinese children's outdoor wear company Camkids is looking to raise around GBP5.75m (US$9.25m) as it joins the Alternative Investment Market (AIM) on the London Stock Exchange.
Footwear rivals Vibram and Fila have reached a settlement resolving a patent infringement lawsuit.
- Africa courts clothing and textile investment
- Li & Fung capital helps PLM firm expand into Asia
- Bangladesh Accord calls on firms for more funding
- ANALYSIS: New pricing strategy pays off for Nike
- Diversification a key focus for Under Armour
- Adidas investigating Cambodia faintings
- Footwear “facing increased compliance challenges"
- Matalan defends its position on Bangladesh
- North Face commits to 100% recycled polyester
- Arrests made at US REI/North Face protests
- Global market review of denim and jeanswear – forecasts to 2020
- Textile Wholesaling in the UK - Industry Market Research Report
- Myanmar - ISA Country Report
- Plunkett's Apparel & Textiles Industry Almanac 2014: Apparel & Textiles Industry Market Research, Statistics, Trends & Leading Companies
- Survey of the European Fabric Fairs: Spring/Summer 2015