Sanrio has inked a licensing agreement with New York based MAG Brands for a collection of Hello Kitty outerwear for the US market.
Hong Kong-based Anta Sports Products continued its recovery with notable surges in first half turnover and net profit, with margins also edging up.
Fila USA has become the second recipient of a lawsuit from footwear business Skechers over infringement of its Go Walk product line.
Sports apparel maker Fila USA, a subsidiary of Fila Korea Ltd, has implemented a Product Lifecycle Management (PLM) tool to manage its footwear development process.
Two investment licenses have been granted by the Ho Chi Minh city Export Processing and Industrial Zones Authority that will lead to the construction of two apparel complexes worth nearly $200m.
Sports and Fitness Clothing
This report analyzes the worldwide markets for Sports and Fitness Clothing in US$ Million by the following Segments: Sports Apparel, and Fitness Clothing....
Deichmann SE: Retailing - Company Profile & SWOT Analysis
Canadean's "Deichmann SE: Retailing - Company Profile & SWOT Analysis" contains in depth information and data about the company and its operations. The profile contains a company overview, key facts,...
Golf Equipment and Consumables
This report analyzes the worldwide markets for Golf Equipment and Consumables in US$ Million.The US market is also analyzed by the following Segments: Golf Clubs, Golf Balls, Golf Bags & Golf Apparel,...
- Where next for 3D design and prototyping?
- What Marks & Spencer's numbers mean for clothing
- Balance essential in garment supply chain
- Tanzania adds to Africa’s apparel sourcing mix
- Apparel buyers miss out on commodity cost savings
- Brandix named PVH ‘Global Supplier of the Year’
- Earthquake damage at Bangladesh garment factories
- Ascena Retail to buy Ann Taylor owner for $2bn
- AGOA delays drag on sourcing decisions
- China and India to exploit trade relationship