G-III Apparel Group Ltd
Jones Group shares jumped nearly 5% in late trading yesterday (19 December) on the long anticipated news the struggling US clothing and foot...
Women's wear maker G-III Apparel has revealed it is looking for further acquisitions to bolster its business after it bought men's luxury sw...
G-III Apparel Group has announced a public offering of 1.5m shares in the business, which could raise nearly US$112m after expenses.
G-III Apparel Group will introduce GH Bass-branded men's, women's and children's footwear in Europe as part of a multi-year licensing agreement with Overland Ltd.
G-III Apparel Group has booked an increase in first-quarter profit and upped its sales and earnings guidance for the full year.
G-III Apparel Group has signed a multi-year license agreement with PVH Corp under which PVH will design, market, and distribute men's sportswear under G-III's GH Bass & Co. brand.
G-III Apparel Group reported a 62% increase in earnings for the fourth quarter, boosted by strong double-digit revenue growth.
- Li & Fung looks to new frontiers for growth
- Gap impressed with supply chain improvements
- SOURCING: Worldwide change in cost competitiveness
- More licensing and less M&A for Global Brands
- Better Work programme poised to expand
- China minimum wage rises will be tough to handle
- Cambodia garment industry hit with fresh strikes
- Cambodia mass faintings rise to 896 in first-half
- Ralph Lauren unveils high-performance Polo shirt
- Cambodia garment makers condemn strike protests
- Global Database of the Top 1000 Apparel Producers - Company Names, Financial Performance, Key Executives, and Contact Details
- Global market review of denim and jeanswear – forecasts to 2020
- Prospects for the Textile and Clothing Industry in Turkey
- Global Database of the Top 1000 Apparel Knitting Mills - Company Names, Financial Performance, Key Executives, and Contact Details
- China - ISA Country Report