G-III Apparel Group Ltd
Jones Group shares jumped nearly 5% in late trading yesterday (19 December) on the long anticipated news the struggling US clothing and foot...
Women's wear maker G-III Apparel has revealed it is looking for further acquisitions to bolster its business after it bought men's luxury sw...
G-III Apparel Group has lifted its full-year earnings and sales guidance after booking a 72% increase in second-quarter net profit.
G-III Apparel Group has announced a public offering of 1.5m shares in the business, which could raise nearly US$112m after expenses.
G-III Apparel Group will introduce GH Bass-branded men's, women's and children's footwear in Europe as part of a multi-year licensing agreement with Overland Ltd.
G-III Apparel Group has booked an increase in first-quarter profit and upped its sales and earnings guidance for the full year.
G-III Apparel Group has signed a multi-year license agreement with PVH Corp under which PVH will design, market, and distribute men's sportswear under G-III's GH Bass & Co. brand.
- Marks & Spencer to extend mobile phone monitoring
- China tightens on corporate social responsibility
- Tesco's H1 profit plunge: What the analysts say
- Asos FY profit drop: What the analysts say
- Who has signed the Bangladesh safety accord?
- Cambodia clothing factory collapse injures eight
- Adidas "Reebok sale" would be admittance of defeat
- H&M and The North Face commit to responsible down
- Bangladesh taps factory inspectors ahead of review
- Collapsed Cambodia factory had structural issues
- Ethiopia – the emerging textile and clothing industry
- Apparel Market in China to 2018 - Market Size, Trends, and Forecasts
- Global market review of denim and jeanswear – forecasts to 2020
- Prospects for the Textile and Clothing Industry in Vietnam
- Wool in the 21st Century: new prospects for a familiar fibre