G-III Apparel Group Ltd
Jones Group shares jumped nearly 5% in late trading yesterday (19 December) on the long anticipated news the struggling US clothing and foot...
Women's wear maker G-III Apparel has revealed it is looking for further acquisitions to bolster its business after it bought men's luxury sw...
G-III Apparel Group has booked a “strong” performance in its fourth-quarter thanks to strength in the firm's wholesale and retail businesses.
G-III Apparel has entered into a wholesale license agreement with apparel and footwear retailer Genesco for the design, distribution and marketing of GH Bass footwear in the US and Canada.
G-III Apparel Group has lifted its full-year earnings and sales guidance after booking an increase in third-quarter profits.
G-III Apparel Group has lifted its full-year earnings and sales guidance after booking a 72% increase in second-quarter net profit.
G-III Apparel Group has announced a public offering of 1.5m shares in the business, which could raise nearly US$112m after expenses.
G-III Apparel Group, Ltd. - Strategy and SWOT Report
G-III Apparel Group, Ltd. - SWOT Analysis company profile is the essential source for top-level company data and information. G-III Apparel Group, Ltd. - SWOT Analysis examines the company’s key bu......
G-III Apparel Group, Ltd. - Mergers & Acquisitions (M&A), Pa
MarketLine's Company Mergers & Acquisitions (M&A), Partnerships & Alliances and Investments reports offer a comprehensive breakdown of the organic and inorganic growth activity undertaken by an organi...
- Myanmar - right time, right place, new challenges
- 3D printing gears up for fashion industry change
- Apparel working conditions linked to profit
- Cutting pollution saves China textile mills money
- Adidas worker hotline bridges communication gap
- China cotton imports to rise as Xinjiang cuts crop
- Crystal first China licensee of RevoLaze tech
- Thailand project to vertically integrate clothing
- Cambodia growth to slow on competition and cost
- Dick's Sporting Goods updates on strategy