G-III Apparel Group Ltd
Jones Group shares jumped nearly 5% in late trading yesterday (19 December) on the long anticipated news the struggling US clothing and foot...
Women's wear maker G-III Apparel has revealed it is looking for further acquisitions to bolster its business after it bought men's luxury sw...
G-III Apparel Group has signed a multi-year license agreement with PVH Corp under which PVH will design, market, and distribute men's sportswear under G-III's GH Bass & Co. brand.
G-III Apparel Group reported a 62% increase in earnings for the fourth quarter, boosted by strong double-digit revenue growth.
G-III Apparel Group has today (4 December) lifted its full-year earnings guidance after reporting a 23% increase in third-quarter net profit, helped by higher sales.
Brand management company Sequential Brands Group has unveiled expansion plans for its women's fashion brand Ellen Tracy, including distribution into South Korea.
US apparel business PVH Corporation has completed the sale of its GH Bass & Co footwear brand to women's wear maker G-III Apparel Group in a deal worth US$50m.
- Garment manufacturers eye Myanmar outsourcing
- PSF 2014: Shifting focus from cost to consumer
- PSF 2014: No one size fits all in apparel sourcing
- Tesco takes second stab at US market with F&F
- Mexico's shoe makers blame their woes on China
- Adidas China supplier in discussions over strike
- Bangladesh PM asks clothing buyers to pay more
- Jones CEO to depart as Sycamore splits business
- Workers strike at Adidas supplier shoe factory
- Banana Republic taps former J Crew designer
- Ethiopia – the emerging textile and clothing industry
- Antimicrobial fibres, fabrics and apparel: innovative weapons against infection
- Trade and trade policy: clothing imports, consumer expenditure and trends in five emerging markets: Brazil, Colombia, India, Kazakhstan and Peru, 4th quarter 2013
- Jeans in Italy
- Sustainable Textiles for Apparel: Fact, Fiction and Future Prospects