G-III Apparel Group Ltd
Jones Group shares jumped nearly 5% in late trading yesterday (19 December) on the long anticipated news the struggling US clothing and foot...
Women's wear maker G-III Apparel has revealed it is looking for further acquisitions to bolster its business after it bought men's luxury sw...
G-III Apparel Group has lifted its full-year earnings and sales guidance after booking a 72% increase in second-quarter net profit.
G-III Apparel Group has announced a public offering of 1.5m shares in the business, which could raise nearly US$112m after expenses.
G-III Apparel Group will introduce GH Bass-branded men's, women's and children's footwear in Europe as part of a multi-year licensing agreement with Overland Ltd.
G-III Apparel Group has booked an increase in first-quarter profit and upped its sales and earnings guidance for the full year.
G-III Apparel Group has signed a multi-year license agreement with PVH Corp under which PVH will design, market, and distribute men's sportswear under G-III's GH Bass & Co. brand.
- Wearable technology a key trend for 2015
- Mexico urges fast-fashion brands to source locally
- Moisture management fabrics enter a new era
- Mango continues on global growth trajectory
- COMMENT: Innovation is the name of the game
- Hazardous chemicals found in children's products
- VF rolls out plan to eliminate harmful chemicals
- October "a scary month" for US apparel retailers
- Raising the minimum wage may reduce employment
- China quadruples textile imports from North Korea