Gildan Activewear Inc
An acceleration of investment in the US spinning and weaving sector by overseas firms - including those in China and India - appears to be d...
Gildan Activewear started its fiscal year in strong style, adding 18% to first quarter net profit and achieving 7%-plus revenue gains for it...
The sale of Frontier Spinning Mills, the second-largest cotton spinner in the US, to private equity firm American Securities is the latest i...
The rise and fall of cotton pricing is having a continued impact on the results of Canadian apparel business Gildan Activewear – a boost in...
UK apparel wholesaler PAG Leisurewear is adopting NetSuite SuiteCommerce software to help grow its omni-channel business.
Gildan Activewear CEO and president Glenn Chamandy has entered into a pre-arranged share disposition plan, but will remain one of the apparel maker's largest investors.
Apparel company Gildan Activewear recorded an 18% rise in first quarter earnings, buoyed by revenue increases in both its major operating segments.
Higher revenues, lower cotton costs and strong sales in its printwear business have helped apparel maker Gildan Activewear to a 9% jump in fourth-quarter profit.
Apparel maker Gildan Activewear has vowed to ensure workers contracted to make its clothing in Haiti earn the minimum wage of HTG300 (US$7) per eight-hour day.
- Garment firms set sights on Vietnam amid TPP talks
- Garment manufacturers eye Myanmar outsourcing
- Changes in China cotton policies cause uncertainty
- Responsive supply chain key to Gap's growth plans
- String traceability tool goes back to basics
- Wage strike by Cambodia garment workers falls flat
- H&M still committed to higher wages and Bangladesh
- Vietnam Q1 textile and garment exports surge 21.9%
- Alliance inspections more than 50% complete
- Adidas supplier factory strike enters second week
- Ethiopia – the emerging textile and clothing industry
- Antimicrobial fibres, fabrics and apparel: innovative weapons against infection
- Trade and trade policy: clothing imports, consumer expenditure and trends in five emerging markets: Brazil, Colombia, India, Kazakhstan and Peru, 4th quarter 2013
- Sustainable Textiles for Apparel: Fact, Fiction and Future Prospects
- Jeans in Italy