Gildan Activewear Inc
Apparel maker Gildan Activewear is adding new production capacity to support strong demand, streamlining its manufacturing, and adding more...
Ongoing plans for investment in additional manufacturing capacity have seen apparel maker Gildan Activewear home in on Guanacaste in Costa R...
Retailers and brands are increasingly engineering their operations to make the most of changing trends affecting everything from sourcing to...
An acceleration of investment in the US spinning and weaving sector by overseas firms - including those in China and India - appears to be d...
The most-read stories on just-style this week include a look at supply chain sustainability initiatives, comments on the challenges of integrating sustainability into fashion businesses, and new figures that point to a potential supply shortage of organic cotton.
Apparel maker Gildan Activewear is to open a new textile plant at its Rio Nance complex in Honduras to bridge capacity requirements - after booking double-digit third-quarter sales gains in both its printwear and branded apparel businesses.
US apparel maker Gildan Activewear has completed its CDN110m (US$101.4m) acquisition of hosiery, legwear and shapewear manufacturer Doris Inc.
Apparel maker Gildan Activewear is to acquire hosiery, legwear and shapewear manufacturer Doris Inc in a deal worth CDN110m (US$101.4m).
Setting up a cotton traceability assessment procedure to ensure it does not use cotton from Uzbekistan was one of the key achievements highlighted by Gildan Activewear in its corporate social responsibility (CSR) report for last year.
Half-way through the year and US apparel import data is taking shape to give a broader view of the sourcing patterns so far.
Less than a week after hailing plans to begin sourcing its first garments from Burma/Myanmar, US retail giant Gap Inc was on the defensive, hitting back at accusations it simply wants to get its clothes produced as cheaply as possible.
- SOURCING: Worldwide change in cost competitiveness
- Gap audits reveal compliance issues in Myanmar
- Water scarcity a challenge to cotton supply chains
- Abercrombie & Fitch to lose logos in fashion focus
- Li & Fung looks to new frontiers for growth
- Adidas to use only Bluesign-approved chemicals
- Accord and Alliance discord "a setback"
- 'Cotton of the Carolinas' grows reshoring efforts
- Myanmar and US to develop labour rights initiative
- Scientists hail first recycled cotton garment
- Global Database of the Top 1000 Apparel Producers - Company Names, Financial Performance, Key Executives, and Contact Details
- Wool in the 21st Century: new prospects for a familiar fibre
- Global market review of denim and jeanswear – forecasts to 2020
- Global Database of the Top 1000 Cut and Sew Apparel Producers - Company Names, Financial Performance, Key Executives, and Contact Details
- China - ISA Country Report