Gildan Activewear Inc
Apparel maker Gildan Activewear is adding new production capacity to support strong demand, streamlining its manufacturing, and adding more...
Ongoing plans for investment in additional manufacturing capacity have seen apparel maker Gildan Activewear home in on Guanacaste in Costa R...
Retailers and brands are increasingly engineering their operations to make the most of changing trends affecting everything from sourcing to...
An acceleration of investment in the US spinning and weaving sector by overseas firms - including those in China and India - appears to be d...
US apparel maker Gildan Activewear has been included in the Dow Jones Sustainability World Index for a second consecutive year.
After 40 years in Costa Rica, Hanesbrands has decided to move its men's boxers production to Vietnam and will dismiss 1,250 workers in the process.
The most-read stories on just-style this week include a look at supply chain sustainability initiatives, comments on the challenges of integrating sustainability into fashion businesses, and new figures that point to a potential supply shortage of organic cotton.
Apparel maker Gildan Activewear is to open a new textile plant at its Rio Nance complex in Honduras to bridge capacity requirements - after booking double-digit third-quarter sales gains in both its printwear and branded apparel businesses.
US apparel maker Gildan Activewear has completed its CDN110m (US$101.4m) acquisition of hosiery, legwear and shapewear manufacturer Doris Inc.
Half-way through the year and US apparel import data is taking shape to give a broader view of the sourcing patterns so far.
Less than a week after hailing plans to begin sourcing its first garments from Burma/Myanmar, US retail giant Gap Inc was on the defensive, hitting back at accusations it simply wants to get its clothes produced as cheaply as possible.
- Wearable technology a key trend for 2015
- Retailers react to India forced labour allegations
- Moisture management fabrics enter a new era
- Mexico urges fast-fashion brands to source locally
- COMMENT: Innovation is the name of the game
- Hazardous chemicals found in children's products
- VF rolls out plan to eliminate harmful chemicals
- October "a scary month" for US apparel retailers
- UK Primark supplier goes into administration
- Raising the minimum wage may reduce employment