Gildan Activewear Inc
Ongoing plans for investment in additional manufacturing capacity have seen apparel maker Gildan Activewear home in on Guanacaste in Costa R...
Retailers and brands are increasingly engineering their operations to make the most of changing trends affecting everything from sourcing to...
An acceleration of investment in the US spinning and weaving sector by overseas firms - including those in China and India - appears to be d...
Gildan Activewear started its fiscal year in strong style, adding 18% to first quarter net profit and achieving 7%-plus revenue gains for it...
US apparel maker Gildan Activewear has completed its CDN110m (US$101.4m) acquisition of hosiery, legwear and shapewear manufacturer Doris Inc.
Apparel maker Gildan Activewear is to acquire hosiery, legwear and shapewear manufacturer Doris Inc in a deal worth CDN110m (US$101.4m).
Setting up a cotton traceability assessment procedure to ensure it does not use cotton from Uzbekistan was one of the key achievements highlighted by Gildan Activewear in its corporate social responsibility (CSR) report for last year.
Apparel business Gildan Activewear saw adjusted net second quarter profit increase thanks to stronger sales of underwear and branded products.
UK apparel wholesaler PAG Leisurewear is adopting NetSuite SuiteCommerce software to help grow its omni-channel business.
Less than a week after hailing plans to begin sourcing its first garments from Burma/Myanmar, US retail giant Gap Inc was on the defensive, hitting back at accusations it simply wants to get its clothes produced as cheaply as possible.
China and Vietnam led a surge in US apparel imports in March as retailers emerged from the annual post-holiday slowdown and started stocking up for the spring and summer seasons.
- Africa courts clothing and textile investment
- Li & Fung capital helps PLM firm expand into Asia
- ANALYSIS: New pricing strategy pays off for Nike
- Bangladesh Accord calls on firms for more funding
- Diversification a key focus for Under Armour
- Adidas investigating Cambodia faintings
- Footwear “facing increased compliance challenges"
- Matalan defends its position on Bangladesh
- Arrests made at US REI/North Face protests
- North Face commits to 100% recycled polyester
- Textile Wholesaling in the UK - Industry Market Research Report
- Global market review of denim and jeanswear – forecasts to 2020
- Plunkett's Apparel & Textiles Industry Almanac 2014: Apparel & Textiles Industry Market Research, Statistics, Trends & Leading Companies
- Survey of the European Fabric Fairs: Spring/Summer 2015
- Myanmar - ISA Country Report