Gildan Activewear Inc
Apparel maker Gildan Activewear is adding new production capacity to support strong demand, streamlining its manufacturing, and adding more...
Ongoing plans for investment in additional manufacturing capacity have seen apparel maker Gildan Activewear home in on Guanacaste in Costa R...
Retailers and brands are increasingly engineering their operations to make the most of changing trends affecting everything from sourcing to...
An acceleration of investment in the US spinning and weaving sector by overseas firms - including those in China and India - appears to be d...
US apparel maker Gildan Activewear has booked an increase in fourth-quarter earnings, boosted by higher sales in its printwear and branded apparel units, but has lowered its outlook for the fourth quarter.
US apparel maker Gildan Activewear has been included in the Dow Jones Sustainability World Index for a second consecutive year.
After 40 years in Costa Rica, Hanesbrands has decided to move its men's boxers production to Vietnam and will dismiss 1,250 workers in the process.
The most-read stories on just-style this week include a look at supply chain sustainability initiatives, comments on the challenges of integrating sustainability into fashion businesses, and new figures that point to a potential supply shortage of organic cotton.
Apparel maker Gildan Activewear is to open a new textile plant at its Rio Nance complex in Honduras to bridge capacity requirements - after booking double-digit third-quarter sales gains in both its printwear and branded apparel businesses.
Half-way through the year and US apparel import data is taking shape to give a broader view of the sourcing patterns so far.
Less than a week after hailing plans to begin sourcing its first garments from Burma/Myanmar, US retail giant Gap Inc was on the defensive, hitting back at accusations it simply wants to get its clothes produced as cheaply as possible.
- 2014: Year in review - Sourcing winners and losers
- COMMENT: The decline of the buying office
- 2014: Year in review - Brand winners and losers
- 2014: Year in review - Retail winners and losers
- Bangladesh: The business benefits of compliance
- Report urges overhaul of Cambodia factory safety
- North Face debuts locally-grown "backyard" hoodie
- Bangladesh knitting worker killed by faulty lift
- Apparel manufacturing leads US reshoring trend
- Triumph recalls 22,000 bras for underwire fault