Gildan Activewear Inc
Ongoing plans for investment in additional manufacturing capacity have seen apparel maker Gildan Activewear home in on Guanacaste in Costa R...
Retailers and brands are increasingly engineering their operations to make the most of changing trends affecting everything from sourcing to...
An acceleration of investment in the US spinning and weaving sector by overseas firms - including those in China and India - appears to be d...
Gildan Activewear started its fiscal year in strong style, adding 18% to first quarter net profit and achieving 7%-plus revenue gains for it...
US apparel maker Gildan Activewear has completed its CDN110m (US$101.4m) acquisition of hosiery, legwear and shapewear manufacturer Doris Inc.
Apparel maker Gildan Activewear is to acquire hosiery, legwear and shapewear manufacturer Doris Inc in a deal worth CDN110m (US$101.4m).
Setting up a cotton traceability assessment procedure to ensure it does not use cotton from Uzbekistan was one of the key achievements highlighted by Gildan Activewear in its corporate social responsibility (CSR) report for last year.
Apparel business Gildan Activewear saw adjusted net second quarter profit increase thanks to stronger sales of underwear and branded products.
UK apparel wholesaler PAG Leisurewear is adopting NetSuite SuiteCommerce software to help grow its omni-channel business.
Less than a week after hailing plans to begin sourcing its first garments from Burma/Myanmar, US retail giant Gap Inc was on the defensive, hitting back at accusations it simply wants to get its clothes produced as cheaply as possible.
China and Vietnam led a surge in US apparel imports in March as retailers emerged from the annual post-holiday slowdown and started stocking up for the spring and summer seasons.
- MYANMAR SNAPSHOT: Textile and apparel industry
- Alliance members buy more products from Bangladesh
- Clothing seen as central focus for new Tesco CEO
- ANALYSIS: New pricing strategy pays off for Nike
- Indian apparel exporters discuss policy changes
- Crystal Group improves worker communication
- TIMELINE: Charney ousting from American Apparel
- Columbia Sportswear fined for mislabelled clothing
- “Made in USA” company rapped for deceptive claims
- VF Corp books "solid" Q2 performance
- Global market review of denim and jeanswear – forecasts to 2020
- Ethiopia – the emerging textile and clothing industry
- Management briefing: Sourcing shifts: Changes and challenges
- Plunkett's Apparel & Textiles Industry Almanac 2014: Apparel & Textiles Industry Market Research, Statistics, Trends & Leading Companies
- American Eagle Outfitters, Inc. : Reacting to a need for change