Global Brands Group
Hong Kong-based Global Brands Group has inked a global licensing deal with Timberland to design, produce and distribute men's and women's soft and cold weather accessories.
Fashion retailer BCBG Max Azria Group has filed a petition with a New York bankruptcy court to approve a licensing agreement with a subsidiary of Li & Fung spin-off Global Brands Group.
Hong Kong-based Global Brands Group has offered an optimistic outlook for the remainder of the year, despite booking a fall in first-half earnings which it blamed on the challenging business environment and an ongoing fundamental shift in consumer behaviour.
US designer Kenneth Cole has entered into a licensing deal with Hong Kong-based Global Brands Group as the company looks to expand its international reach.
Hong Kong's Global Brands Group has revealed mixed full-year results as earnings grew and margins hit target, but sales fell slightly.
- Rana Plaza four years on – Timeline of change
- Using worker surveys to drive supply chain change
- Trump and Brexit get a dose of pragmatism
- Industry groups reaffirm commitment to Bangladesh
- Where does VF supply chain sit in growth strategy?
- Inditex, Adidas and Patagonia top ethical report
- Calls for supply chain transparency standard
- US textile industry applauds Trump executive order
- Gap unveils five-year sustainable fibres pledge
- Pentland Brands reveals Berghaus factory list
- Global market review of denim and jeanswear – forecasts to 2022
- When Things Go Wrong - A Practical Guide to Managing Common Problems in Apparel Sourcing
- Myanmar - ISA Country Report
- Southeast Asia strategic sourcing review – a focus on Cambodia, Vietnam and Myanmar
- Clothing Market in the Top 5 American Countries to 2021 - Market Size, Development, and Forecasts