Private equity buyers have this week agreed to buy US apparel retailer J Crew, with the leadership skills of Millard 'Mickey' Drexler a majo...
This week it emerged that private equity firm Bain Capital has agreed to buy US children's wear retailer Gymboree in a deal worth US$1.8bn....
Fast Retailing group executive director Nancy Pedot has stepped down after less than a year in the role to pursue career opportunities outside of the Japanese retailer.
US children's apparel retailer Gymboree Corporation has seen its second-quarter loss more than triple as sales fell 10%.
US children's apparel retailer The Gymboree Corporation has said it plans to open 50 new stores in fiscal 2014, despite posting a wider year-on-year first-quarter loss.
Retailer The Gymboree Corporation posted a fourth quarter net loss of nearly US$170m, with revenues, comparable store sales and gross profit margins all down.
Denim giant Levi Strauss & Co has appointed Craig Nomura as its new president of retail to support growth.
- Wearable technology a key trend for 2015
- Retailers react to India forced labour allegations
- Moisture management fabrics enter a new era
- Mexico urges fast-fashion brands to source locally
- COMMENT: Innovation is the name of the game
- Hazardous chemicals found in children's products
- VF rolls out plan to eliminate harmful chemicals
- October "a scary month" for US apparel retailers
- UK Primark supplier goes into administration
- Raising the minimum wage may reduce employment