Private equity buyers have this week agreed to buy US apparel retailer J Crew, with the leadership skills of Millard 'Mickey' Drexler a majo...
This week it emerged that private equity firm Bain Capital has agreed to buy US children's wear retailer Gymboree in a deal worth US$1.8bn....
US children's apparel retailer Gymboree Corporation has widened its net loss in the third quarter, but the company says it is making progress with sales up nearly 23%.
Fast Retailing group executive director Nancy Pedot has stepped down after less than a year in the role to pursue career opportunities outside of the Japanese retailer.
US children's apparel retailer Gymboree Corporation has seen its second-quarter loss more than triple as sales fell 10%.
US children's apparel retailer The Gymboree Corporation has said it plans to open 50 new stores in fiscal 2014, despite posting a wider year-on-year first-quarter loss.
Retailer The Gymboree Corporation posted a fourth quarter net loss of nearly US$170m, with revenues, comparable store sales and gross profit margins all down.
Childrenswear in the United States
Introduction Childrenswear in the United States industry profile provides top-line qualitative and quantitative summary information including: market share, market size (value 2009-13, and ......
Childrenswear in Canada
Introduction Childrenswear in Canada industry profile provides top-line qualitative and quantitative summary information including: market share, market size (value 2009-13, and forecast to......
Children's & Infants' Clothing Stores in the US - Industry M
Couture kids: Consumers will continue to spend on children's clothing, especially on high-end brands...
- Enthusiasm for tech in outdoor apparel on rise
- 2015: Welcome to the new fashion consumer
- New American Apparel CEO sees solid platform
- Outlook 2015: What's happening with sourcing?
- George at Asda on responsible retail journey
- EU exploring responsible garment supply chains
- Gap to close Piperlime division
- Kanati pulls production out of Pakistan
- Hanesbrands invests $1.5m in US hosiery plant
- US takes final step to WTO TFA implementation
- Myanmar's Garment Sector - Opportunities & Challenges in 2015
- Outdoor performance apparel: peaks, valleys, and green fields
- Li & Fung Limited (494) - Financial and Strategic SWOT Analysis Review
- Management briefing: Outlook 2015: Apparel industry issues in the year ahead
- E-Textiles: Electronic Textiles 2014-2024