Governments have a vital role to play in supporting the modern industrial economy, but in many garment-exporting countries this positive sup...
Hanesbrands has praised the efficiency of its supply chain, describing it as "a clear contributor" to earnings, helping the underwear maker...
An upbeat Hanesbrands has raised its guidance for the year ahead and expects sales to break through the $5bn barrier for the first time. At...
Six months after Hanesbrands' US$581m acquisition of intimate apparel maker Maidenform, the company has a team of 200 people working across...
With apparel manufacturing operations bridging the Dominican Republic and neighbouring Haiti, Grupo M's co-production model is an exemplary example of trade preferences in action. Here company founder and president Fernando Capellán tells just-style about the opportunities that lie ahead.
The most-read stories on just-style this week include news that the Philippines is set to be granted GSP+ status by the EU, Primark ploughs on with sales growth and US expansion plans, and China and Vietnam continue to see gains in US apparel imports in July.
After 40 years in Costa Rica, Hanesbrands has decided to move its men's boxers production to Vietnam and will dismiss 1,250 workers in the process.
Underwear maker Hanesbrands has lifted its full-year earnings forecast after completing its EUR400m (US$528m) acquisition of European lingerie leader DB Apparel.
Underwear maker HanesBrands Inc is to buy European lingerie leader DBApparel - owner of the DIM, Playtex, Wonderbra and Shock Absorber brands - in a EUR400m (US$545m) deal.
Apparel group Hanesbrands saw its earnings tumble in the first quarter but minus acquisition costs, profits beat analyst expectations.
US retailers ramped up stocks for the start of the back-to-school season in July, pushing apparel imports for the month up by 13.4%, according to the latest data. But while China and Vietnam were the biggest beneficiaries of these gains, shipments from Bangladesh, Indonesia and Cambodia tumbled.
The Alliance for Bangladesh Worker Safety, and the Accord on Fire and Building Safety have both issued their first annual reports, providing an update on the work carried out on improving safety and working conditions in the country to date.
- Improved supplier capabilities benefit Next
- THE FLANARANT: Understand win-win or lose out
- China and Vietnam lead US apparel imports in July
- Retailers voice concerns on Scottish independence
- Next H1: What the analysts say
- H&M goes green with Conscious Denim
- TPP talks "make progress" but issues remain
- Brandix selects first "game-changing" innovations
- Adidas defends position despite investor unrest
- Ultrasonic execs disappear along with company cash
- Wool in the 21st Century: new prospects for a familiar fibre
- Apparel Market in China to 2018 - Market Size, Trends, and Forecasts
- Global Database of the Top 1000 Apparel Producers - Company Names, Financial Performance, Key Executives, and Contact Details
- Global market review of denim and jeanswear – forecasts to 2020
- Global Database of the Top 1000 Cut and Sew Apparel Producers - Company Names, Financial Performance, Key Executives, and Contact Details