An upbeat Hanesbrands has raised its guidance for the year ahead and expects sales to break through the $5bn barrier for the first time. At...
Six months after Hanesbrands' US$581m acquisition of intimate apparel maker Maidenform, the company has a team of 200 people working across...
Nearly four months in, and it’s fair to say that Hanesbrands chairman and CEO Rich Noll has no regrets over the company’s US$581m acquisitio...
This year’s back-to-school retail selling season wasn’t the most lucrative on record, but that doesn’t seem to be bothering Hanesbrands too...
With apparel manufacturing operations bridging the Dominican Republic and neighbouring Haiti, Grupo M's co-production model is an exemplary example of trade preferences in action. Here company founder and president Fernando Capellán tells just-style about the opportunities that lie ahead.
The most-read stories on just-style this week include a look at why Hanesbrands is optimistic about the year head, the launch of a new worker safety project in Bangladesh, and Sri Lanka setting its sights on game-changing ethical solutions for the apparel and textile sectors.
The acquisition of Maidenform and lower cotton costs helped apparel business Hanesbrands to more than double its full-year profit to US$330.5m.
Basic apparel manufacturer Hanesbrands and yarn maker Unifi have agreed to extend a yarn purchase deal to March 2014.
Apparel group Hanesbrands posted a double-digit third quarter profit increase, boosted by fatter margins and improved market share.
Customer satisfaction with athletic footwear and apparel manufacturers, including Skechers and Levi Strauss, remains high, new research suggests.
Innovation seems to be the name of the game for two projects seeking new solutions for the apparel and textile sectors.
Ongoing political unrest in Thailand has not yet impacted the country's garment industry - but the unstable environment presents a serious challenge moving forward, just-style has been told.
- PSF 2014: No one size fits all in apparel sourcing
- PSF 2014: Shifting focus from cost to consumer
- Garment manufacturers eye Myanmar outsourcing
- Bangladesh industry development moving backwards
- PSF 2014: Ten sustainability takeaways
- Adidas China supplier in discussions over strike
- Bangladesh PM asks clothing buyers to pay more
- Gap issues mirror widespread industry challenges
- Jones CEO to depart as Sycamore splits business
- Workers strike at Adidas supplier shoe factory
- Ethiopia – the emerging textile and clothing industry
- Antimicrobial fibres, fabrics and apparel: innovative weapons against infection
- Trade and trade policy: clothing imports, consumer expenditure and trends in five emerging markets: Brazil, Colombia, India, Kazakhstan and Peru, 4th quarter 2013
- Jeans in Italy
- Sustainable Textiles for Apparel: Fact, Fiction and Future Prospects