Governments have a vital role to play in supporting the modern industrial economy, but in many garment-exporting countries this positive sup...
Hanesbrands has praised the efficiency of its supply chain, describing it as "a clear contributor" to earnings, helping the underwear maker...
An upbeat Hanesbrands has raised its guidance for the year ahead and expects sales to break through the $5bn barrier for the first time. At...
Six months after Hanesbrands' US$581m acquisition of intimate apparel maker Maidenform, the company has a team of 200 people working across...
With apparel manufacturing operations bridging the Dominican Republic and neighbouring Haiti, Grupo M's co-production model is an exemplary example of trade preferences in action. Here company founder and president Fernando Capellán tells just-style about the opportunities that lie ahead.
Underwear maker HanesBrands Inc is to buy European lingerie leader DBApparel - owner of the DIM, Playtex, Wonderbra and Shock Absorber brands - in a EUR400m (US$545m) deal.
Apparel group Hanesbrands saw its earnings tumble in the first quarter but minus acquisition costs, profits beat analyst expectations.
The most-read stories on just-style this week include a look at why Hanesbrands is optimistic about the year head, the launch of a new worker safety project in Bangladesh, and Sri Lanka setting its sights on game-changing ethical solutions for the apparel and textile sectors.
The acquisition of Maidenform and lower cotton costs helped apparel business Hanesbrands to more than double its full-year profit to US$330.5m.
Basic apparel manufacturer Hanesbrands and yarn maker Unifi have agreed to extend a yarn purchase deal to March 2014.
The Alliance for Bangladesh Worker Safety, and the Accord on Fire and Building Safety have both issued their first annual reports, providing an update on the work carried out on improving safety and working conditions in the country to date.
Innovation seems to be the name of the game for two projects seeking new solutions for the apparel and textile sectors.
- Li & Fung looks to new frontiers for growth
- SOURCING: Worldwide change in cost competitiveness
- More licensing and less M&A for Global Brands
- Better Work programme poised to expand
- Fitness fashion propels Athleta towards $1bn sales
- Cambodia mass faintings rise to 896 in first-half
- Ralph Lauren unveils high-performance Polo shirt
- Cambodia garment makers condemn strike protests
- Russia threatens ban on western apparel imports
- China minimum wage rises will be tough to handle
- Global Database of the Top 1000 Apparel Producers - Company Names, Financial Performance, Key Executives, and Contact Details
- Global market review of denim and jeanswear – forecasts to 2020
- Prospects for the Textile and Clothing Industry in Turkey
- Global Database of the Top 1000 Apparel Knitting Mills - Company Names, Financial Performance, Key Executives, and Contact Details
- China - ISA Country Report