Governments have a vital role to play in supporting the modern industrial economy, but in many garment-exporting countries this positive sup...
Hanesbrands has praised the efficiency of its supply chain, describing it as "a clear contributor" to earnings, helping the underwear maker...
An upbeat Hanesbrands has raised its guidance for the year ahead and expects sales to break through the $5bn barrier for the first time. At...
Six months after Hanesbrands' US$581m acquisition of intimate apparel maker Maidenform, the company has a team of 200 people working across...
With apparel manufacturing operations bridging the Dominican Republic and neighbouring Haiti, Grupo M's co-production model is an exemplary example of trade preferences in action. Here company founder and president Fernando Capellán tells just-style about the opportunities that lie ahead.
Global fashion brands based in the US could face an increasing headwind from a strong dollar, an analyst has warned.
Former Maidenform CEO Maurice Reznik is to join lingerie, sleepwear and sock manufacturer Delta Galil Industries as CEO of women's intimate apparel for the US and UK, and president of its US segment.
Apparel group Hanesbrands enjoyed a strong third quarter thanks to good sales and profit contributions from new acquisitions DBApparel and Maidenform.
The most-read stories on just-style this week include news that the Philippines is set to be granted GSP+ status by the EU, Primark ploughs on with sales growth and US expansion plans, and China and Vietnam continue to see gains in US apparel imports in July.
After 40 years in Costa Rica, Hanesbrands has decided to move its men's boxers production to Vietnam and will dismiss 1,250 workers in the process.
US retailers ramped up stocks for the start of the back-to-school season in July, pushing apparel imports for the month up by 13.4%, according to the latest data. But while China and Vietnam were the biggest beneficiaries of these gains, shipments from Bangladesh, Indonesia and Cambodia tumbled.
The Alliance for Bangladesh Worker Safety, and the Accord on Fire and Building Safety have both issued their first annual reports, providing an update on the work carried out on improving safety and working conditions in the country to date.
Hanesbrands Inc. (HBI) - Financial and Strategic SWOT Analys
Hanesbrands Inc. (HBI) - Financial and Strategic SWOT Analysis Review provides you an in-depth strategic SWOT analysis of the company’s businesses and operations. The profile has been compiled by Glob...
Hanesbrands Inc in Apparel (USA)
Hanesbrands will continue to focus on its long-held strategy of providing high-volume basics to a majority of US households. It generally maintains core styles year-to-year, with minor adjustments, an...
Apparel & Non-Apparel Manufacturing in Canada
Apparel & Non-Apparel Manufacturing in Canada industry profile provides top-line qualitative and quantitative summary information including: market size (value 2009-13, and forecast to 2018). The prof...
- Enthusiasm for tech in outdoor apparel on rise
- Expensive US dollar hitting H&M sourcing costs
- 2015: Welcome to the new fashion consumer
- New American Apparel CEO sees solid platform
- Outlook 2015: What's happening with sourcing?
- EU exploring responsible garment supply chains
- Kanati pulls production out of Pakistan
- Gap to close Piperlime division
- Hanesbrands invests $1.5m in US hosiery plant
- US takes final step to WTO TFA implementation
- Myanmar's Garment Sector - Opportunities & Challenges in 2015
- Outdoor performance apparel: peaks, valleys, and green fields
- Apparel Retail: Top 5 Emerging Markets Industry Guide
- Li & Fung Limited (494) - Financial and Strategic SWOT Analysis Review
- Management briefing: Outlook 2015: Apparel industry issues in the year ahead