Brand management company Sequential Brands Group has unveiled expansion plans for its women's fashion brand Ellen Tracy, including distribution into South Korea.
Brand management company Sequential Brands Group has seen its third-quarter loss widen, despite reporting record sales during the period thanks to new brand acquisitions.
Sequential Brands Group, the owner of labels including William Rast and People's Liberation, is to begin trading on the Nasdaq Capital Market from tomorrow (24 September).
Sequential Brands Group has unveiled relaunch plans for its wheeled footwear brand Heelys, including an expanded footwear collection and the introduction of new product categories.
Sequential Brands Group posted a US$0.7m profit in the second quarter, with new brand acquisitions boosting revenues for the US business.
- Wearable technology a key trend for 2015
- Moisture management fabrics enter a new era
- Mexico urges fast-fashion brands to source locally
- Retailers react to India forced labour allegations
- COMMENT: Innovation is the name of the game
- Hazardous chemicals found in children's products
- VF rolls out plan to eliminate harmful chemicals
- October "a scary month" for US apparel retailers
- Raising the minimum wage may reduce employment
- Africa's largest free trade area to launch