Brand management company Sequential Brands Group has unveiled expansion plans for its women's fashion brand Ellen Tracy, including distribution into South Korea.
Brand management company Sequential Brands Group has seen its third-quarter loss widen, despite reporting record sales during the period thanks to new brand acquisitions.
Sequential Brands Group, the owner of labels including William Rast and People's Liberation, is to begin trading on the Nasdaq Capital Market from tomorrow (24 September).
Sequential Brands Group has unveiled relaunch plans for its wheeled footwear brand Heelys, including an expanded footwear collection and the introduction of new product categories.
Sequential Brands Group posted a US$0.7m profit in the second quarter, with new brand acquisitions boosting revenues for the US business.
- DENIM DAYS: Jeans innovation bursting at the seams
- How will TPP emerge from fast-track trade bill?
- Adidas pushing self-governance for suppliers
- Rana Plaza two years on: Challenges and concerns
- US fashion industry applauds trade bills package
- Under Armour hailed "next global athletic company"
- Myanmar garment workers strike deal
- Orta and Garmon launch denim chemical screening
- Gap’s woes “not so easy to fix”
- China textile and garment firms eyeing Morocco?