Brand management company Sequential Brands Group has unveiled expansion plans for its women's fashion brand Ellen Tracy, including distribution into South Korea.
Brand management company Sequential Brands Group has seen its third-quarter loss widen, despite reporting record sales during the period thanks to new brand acquisitions.
Sequential Brands Group, the owner of labels including William Rast and People's Liberation, is to begin trading on the Nasdaq Capital Market from tomorrow (24 September).
Sequential Brands Group has unveiled relaunch plans for its wheeled footwear brand Heelys, including an expanded footwear collection and the introduction of new product categories.
Sequential Brands Group posted a US$0.7m profit in the second quarter, with new brand acquisitions boosting revenues for the US business.
- 2014: Year in review - Sourcing winners and losers
- COMMENT: The decline of the buying office
- 2014: Year in review - Brand winners and losers
- 2014: Year in review - Retail winners and losers
- Bangladesh: The business benefits of compliance
- Report urges overhaul of Cambodia factory safety
- North Face debuts locally-grown "backyard" hoodie
- Apparel manufacturing leads US reshoring trend
- Triumph recalls 22,000 bras for underwire fault
- Shanghai Challenge buys stake in Masood Textile