Brand management company Sequential Brands Group has unveiled expansion plans for its women's fashion brand Ellen Tracy, including distribution into South Korea.
Brand management company Sequential Brands Group has seen its third-quarter loss widen, despite reporting record sales during the period thanks to new brand acquisitions.
Sequential Brands Group, the owner of labels including William Rast and People's Liberation, is to begin trading on the Nasdaq Capital Market from tomorrow (24 September).
Sequential Brands Group has unveiled relaunch plans for its wheeled footwear brand Heelys, including an expanded footwear collection and the introduction of new product categories.
Sequential Brands Group posted a US$0.7m profit in the second quarter, with new brand acquisitions boosting revenues for the US business.
- New wage ladder lifts workers towards living wages
- US retailers to face logistics issues into 2015
- African apparel sector needs cooperation to thrive
- UK fashion sector prospects depend on partnerships
- New scenarios driving sustainability in textiles
- Bangladesh worker dies as factory boiler ruptures
- Eight footwear factories lead on social compliance
- Global unions join forces on apparel wage poverty
- Gap unveils management changes as Q3 profit rises
- Long-running SL Garment dispute settled