Brand management company Sequential Brands Group has unveiled expansion plans for its women's fashion brand Ellen Tracy, including distribution into South Korea.
Brand management company Sequential Brands Group has seen its third-quarter loss widen, despite reporting record sales during the period thanks to new brand acquisitions.
Sequential Brands Group, the owner of labels including William Rast and People's Liberation, is to begin trading on the Nasdaq Capital Market from tomorrow (24 September).
Sequential Brands Group has unveiled relaunch plans for its wheeled footwear brand Heelys, including an expanded footwear collection and the introduction of new product categories.
Sequential Brands Group posted a US$0.7m profit in the second quarter, with new brand acquisitions boosting revenues for the US business.
- INTERVIEW: Crystal CEO rises to the challenges
- Pacific Crystal Textiles gears up for production
- Li & Fung: China consumption to bring major change
- Innovation and e-commerce key to Nike's growth
- Growth in smart garments and wearable technology
- Adidas taps Nike designers for new creative studio
- China apparel interns in forced labour conditions
- Addressing anaemia key to Cambodia productivity
- Chinese firm to invest in Ethiopian textile plant
- Activists slam dismissals at Sri Lanka shoe firm