Brand management company Sequential Brands Group has unveiled expansion plans for its women's fashion brand Ellen Tracy, including distribution into South Korea.
Brand management company Sequential Brands Group has seen its third-quarter loss widen, despite reporting record sales during the period thanks to new brand acquisitions.
Sequential Brands Group, the owner of labels including William Rast and People's Liberation, is to begin trading on the Nasdaq Capital Market from tomorrow (24 September).
Sequential Brands Group has unveiled relaunch plans for its wheeled footwear brand Heelys, including an expanded footwear collection and the introduction of new product categories.
Sequential Brands Group posted a US$0.7m profit in the second quarter, with new brand acquisitions boosting revenues for the US business.
- When will Gap get back on track?
- Software solutions enhance speed and visibility
- Portugal footwear makers underpin industry growth
- Supply chain weighs on Kering's green footprint
- Texprocess & Techtextil 2015: Material innovations
- China to reduce apparel import taxes
- Q1 apparel results in brief: DSW, Chico's
- New black dye meets sustainability standards
- Indonesian textile sector sees 6,000 lay-offs
- Vietnam garment staff return after faintings