H&M Hennes & Mauritz AB
Primark may be reaching saturation point in the UK market, making it more difficult to hold and retain customers, analysts believe. But whil...
Internet pureplays like Asos are gaining the most share in the UK apparel market year-on-year, new data shows, while general stores are losi...
There is growing pressure from activists and governments to make Western laws apply to alleged non-compliance in developing country garment...
More than 70 brands and retailers have committed to end the use of angora in their future clothing and accessories collections, following on...
The latest sustainability report released earlier this month by Swedish apparel retailer H&M Hennes & Mauritz highlights the group's achievements over the last year. Helena Helmersson, head of sustainability for H&M, spoke with just-style about the company's major milestones, including closed loop clothing, collaboration, and the group's African sourcing plans.
As safety inspections on more than 1,500 garment factories supplying a group of mainly European retailers get underway this week, just-style speaks with Brad Loewen, the top safety official overseeing the effort.
Swedish retailer H&M has revealed an increase in its January sales - making this the company's 22nd consecutive month of sales gains.
Swedish fashion giant Hennes & Mauritz has booked what analysts believe are “disappointing” fourth-quarter results as margins continue to decline, but revealed plans to expand this year.
Apparel retailer H&M has been named and shamed under a new scheme by the UK Government for paying workers less than the minimum wage.
Swedish retailer H&M Group has booked an increase in sales for its holiday period.
Swedish fashion retailer H&M has launched its new eco-friendly Conscious Collection, and named actress and humanitarian Olivia Wilde as the new face of the line.
As we return to the swing of things, a good way to start 2015 is to take a look back at the top news stories, analysis pieces, comment articles and interviews published on just-style in 2014.
A number of retailers were last week forced to respond to allegations of "forced labour" among female textile workers in mills in southern India, with H&M blacklisting one of the five named.
H&M Hennes & Mauritz AB in Apparel and Footwear (USA)
H&M will continue to follow fashion trends in its efforts to drive sales, and starting in 2014 it turned to sportswear. The new product line launched on 1 January, and was promoted by the Swedish Nati...
H&M Hennes & Mauritz AB in Apparel and Footwear (China)
As one of the dominant and popular brands in China’s apparel and footwear market, H&M (H&M Hennes & Mauritz AB) aims to accelerate its expansion and consolidate its market position in China by maintai...
H & M Hennes & Mauritz AB - Strategy and SWOT Report
H & M Hennes & Mauritz AB - Strategy and SWOT Report, is a source of comprehensive company data and information. The report covers the company’s structure, operation, SWOT analysis, product and servic...
- Why should brands care about China cotton?
- New Gap CEO set to tackle “aesthetic issue”
- Falling euro adds to Bangladesh production woes
- Low labour cost countries linked to highest risks
- China cotton: implications and opportunities
- M&S Asia head quits as China stores to close
- Abercrombie & Fitch reports “dismal” FY
- Gap names new design head amid mixed Q4
- Pay rise mulled for Sri Lanka garment workers
- US labour concerns at Honduras apparel makers
- Myanmar's Garment Sector - Opportunities & Challenges in 2015
- Apparel Retail: Top 5 Emerging Markets Industry Guide
- Outdoor performance apparel: peaks, valleys, and green fields
- Management briefing: Outlook 2015: Apparel industry issues in the year ahead
- Global market review of swimwear - forecasts to 2019