Hot Topic Inc
Jones Group shares jumped nearly 5% in late trading yesterday (19 December) on the long anticipated news the struggling US clothing and foot...
Lured by warm weather and deep discounts as stores cleared their summer merchandise, US shoppers hit the malls in July giving an overall boo...
While cold weather, storms and flooding dampened demand for spring and summer merchandise in May, US apparel retailers rebounded with a bett...
After receiving a late Easter boost to sales last month, it was perhaps inevitable that US apparel retailers would see only modest sales gai...
Hot on the heels of expanding its Dockers brand license agreement with Levi Strauss & Co for the third time in four months, Hampshire Group CEO Paul Buxbaum is optimistic the company turnaround is starting to take hold. Here he talks to just-style about new opportunities and on-going efforts to leverage the firm's supply chain.
Improvements in sourcing initiatives and productivity helped teen apparel retailer Hot Topic record an earnings increase in its first-quarter.
Troubled women's wear retailer Coldwater Creek will be relaunched as an independent company as part of a deal with private equity firm Sycamore Partners, which has acquired the brand and other intellectual property.
US clothing and footwear company The Jones Group is to be bought by private equity firm Sycamore Partners in a deal worth US$2.2bn.
Private equity firm Sycamore Partners has completed its US$600m buyout of teen apparel retailer Hot Topic.
Teen apparel retailer Hot Topic has reported a 34.4% increase in its fourth-quarter profit, driven by higher sales.
Months of speculation over a buyout of The Jones Group came to an end last week when it was confirmed the US clothing and footwear company's new owner will be private equity firm Sycamore Partners.
Sustainable Textiles for Apparel: Fact, Fiction and Future P
"If indigo was invented today, we would never approve it.” Andrew Olah, founder of the Kingpins denim show, and of Olah Inc., a textile marketing, development, and sales agency in the US. Comments...
Wearable Technology for Animals 2015-2025
Written by a leading PhD analyst specialising in the area for ten years and by a vetinerary surgeon, this report considers achievements and potential from many directions including purpose of the devi...
- Low labour cost countries linked to highest risks
- Why should brands care about China cotton?
- China cotton: implications and opportunities
- COMMENT: Skills or new technology?
- UK reshoring hub hit by sweatshop claims
- South Africa to grow grass for recyclable textiles
- Activewear driving US apparel spend
- 30% of Adidas cotton from sustainable sources
- Sri Lanka and Bangladesh FTA talks underway
- SuperGroup CFO leaves over own bankruptcy
- Myanmar's Garment Sector - Opportunities & Challenges in 2015
- Outdoor performance apparel: peaks, valleys, and green fields
- Global market review of swimwear - forecasts to 2019
- Management briefing: Outlook 2015: Apparel industry issues in the year ahead
- Apparel Retail: Top 5 Emerging Markets Industry Guide