Hot Topic Inc
Jones Group shares jumped nearly 5% in late trading yesterday (19 December) on the long anticipated news the struggling US clothing and foot...
Lured by warm weather and deep discounts as stores cleared their summer merchandise, US shoppers hit the malls in July giving an overall boo...
While cold weather, storms and flooding dampened demand for spring and summer merchandise in May, US apparel retailers rebounded with a bett...
After receiving a late Easter boost to sales last month, it was perhaps inevitable that US apparel retailers would see only modest sales gai...
Hot on the heels of expanding its Dockers brand license agreement with Levi Strauss & Co for the third time in four months, Hampshire Group CEO Paul Buxbaum is optimistic the company turnaround is starting to take hold. Here he talks to just-style about new opportunities and on-going efforts to leverage the firm's supply chain.
Improvements in sourcing initiatives and productivity helped teen apparel retailer Hot Topic record an earnings increase in its first-quarter.
Troubled women's wear retailer Coldwater Creek will be relaunched as an independent company as part of a deal with private equity firm Sycamore Partners, which has acquired the brand and other intellectual property.
US clothing and footwear company The Jones Group is to be bought by private equity firm Sycamore Partners in a deal worth US$2.2bn.
Private equity firm Sycamore Partners has completed its US$600m buyout of teen apparel retailer Hot Topic.
Teen apparel retailer Hot Topic has reported a 34.4% increase in its fourth-quarter profit, driven by higher sales.
Months of speculation over a buyout of The Jones Group came to an end last week when it was confirmed the US clothing and footwear company's new owner will be private equity firm Sycamore Partners.
- Wearable technology a key trend for 2015
- Retailers react to India forced labour allegations
- Moisture management fabrics enter a new era
- Mexico urges fast-fashion brands to source locally
- COMMENT: Innovation is the name of the game
- Hazardous chemicals found in children's products
- VF rolls out plan to eliminate harmful chemicals
- October "a scary month" for US apparel retailers
- Raising the minimum wage may reduce employment
- UK Primark supplier goes into administration