House of Fraser
Over the past five years Egypt has cemented its position as a fashion hub for European and American high street brands, with average annual...
Buoyant first-half sales posted last week by department store retailer Debenhams were helped by the return of the re-launched Principles lab...
Sri Lankan clothing producer Timex is expanding its own brands in Asia and Europe as part of plans to move into higher margin areas to offset rising costs in its domestic manufacturing operations.
Higher online sales and increased demand for its own brands helped UK department store retailer House of Fraser to book a 2% rise in first-quarter like-for-like sales.
Online retailer Shop Direct, operator of the Very and Littlewoods brands, has tapped Gap's European buying director Zoe Matthews as its first fashion director.
The most-read stories on just-style this week include warmer weather a welcome boost for UK fashion sales, an analysis on why no one strategy fits all in apparel sourcing, and Tesco to open a chain of F&F clothing stores in the US.
UK department store retailer House of Fraser has said the continued success of its key strategic pillars has resulted in another record level of sales and profit for the year.
The Shanghai-listed retail arm of Chinese conglomerate Sanpower Group has secured an 89% stake in UK department store retailer House of Fraser.
2014 has got off to a troubled start in Cambodia, where protests over a new minimum wage for garment workers have been turning increasingly violent.
- Indian apparel exporters discuss policy changes
- INTERVIEW: David Nieper pushes Made in UK momentum
- Clothing seen as central focus for new Tesco CEO
- Is China's dream becoming a nightmare scenario?
- Wolverine Worldwide evolves to exceed new demands
- European MEPs call for more TTIP transparency
- Crystal Group improves worker communication
- TIMELINE: Charney ousting from American Apparel
- US cotton prices set for five-year low
- ILO backs Burma project to improve work practices