Hudson's Bay Company
Western brands and retailers are “deeply implicated” in the current unrest gripping the Cambodian apparel sector – but they can also be part...
Canadian department store retailer Hudson's Bay yesterday (29 July) submitted a bid for luxury US based retailer Saks after months of specul...
Having been criticised for being slow to cash in on the potential of international expansion, US discount retailer Target Corp is now making...
Higher costs related to its CAD2.9bn (US$2.63bn) acquisition of luxury retailer Saks resulted in a 67% decline in fourth-quarter profit for Canadian department store operator Hudson's Bay Company.
Canadian department store retailer Hudson's Bay Company has created a new digital division, which will be led by Michael Burgess.
Department store retailer Hudson's Bay Company is to open its first two Saks stores in Canada, as part of a sale and leaseback deal with Cadillac Fairview.
Hudson's Bay Company CFO Michael Culhane has taken a leave of absence, with COO Donald Watros assuming the additional role of acting CFO with immediate effect.
US-based luxury retailer Saks Fifth Avenue has confirmed its general merchandise manager, Joseph Boitano, is to step down.
The safety of Bangladesh's textile and garment industry has been called into question again after at least seven people were killed last week in a fire at a fabric mill. More than 50 people were also injured in the blaze at Aswad Composite Mills Limited, part of the Palmal Group.
A $2.9bn deal that brings together the Hudson's Bay, Lord & Taylor and Saks Fifth Avenue brands into a combined company with 320 stores in the US and Canada was finally confirmed last week after months of speculation.
- Garment manufacturers eye Myanmar outsourcing
- PSF 2014: Shifting focus from cost to consumer
- PSF 2014: No one size fits all in apparel sourcing
- Mexico's shoe makers blame their woes on China
- SuperGroup realigns supply chain to support growth
- Adidas China supplier in discussions over strike
- Bangladesh PM asks clothing buyers to pay more
- Jones CEO to depart as Sycamore splits business
- Workers strike at Adidas supplier shoe factory
- City sees "no quick fix" for Debenhams
- Ethiopia – the emerging textile and clothing industry
- Antimicrobial fibres, fabrics and apparel: innovative weapons against infection
- Trade and trade policy: clothing imports, consumer expenditure and trends in five emerging markets: Brazil, Colombia, India, Kazakhstan and Peru, 4th quarter 2013
- Jeans in Italy
- Sustainable Textiles for Apparel: Fact, Fiction and Future Prospects