Hudson's Bay Company
Struggling discount retailer Target Canada is tackling its supply chain and merchandising issues as part of broader plans to try to fix its...
Western brands and retailers are “deeply implicated” in the current unrest gripping the Cambodian apparel sector – but they can also be part...
Canadian department store retailer Hudson's Bay yesterday (29 July) submitted a bid for luxury US based retailer Saks after months of specul...
Having been criticised for being slow to cash in on the potential of international expansion, US discount retailer Target Corp is now making...
Canadian department store operator Hudson's Bay Company swung to a profit in its first-quarter after its acquisition of Saks last year more than doubled retail sales.
Canadian department store retailer Hudson's Bay Company has appointed Paul Beesley as its new chief financial officer.
Higher costs related to its CAD2.9bn (US$2.63bn) acquisition of luxury retailer Saks resulted in a 67% decline in fourth-quarter profit for Canadian department store operator Hudson's Bay Company.
Canadian department store retailer Hudson's Bay Company has created a new digital division, which will be led by Michael Burgess.
Department store retailer Hudson's Bay Company is to open its first two Saks stores in Canada, as part of a sale and leaseback deal with Cadillac Fairview.
The safety of Bangladesh's textile and garment industry has been called into question again after at least seven people were killed last week in a fire at a fabric mill. More than 50 people were also injured in the blaze at Aswad Composite Mills Limited, part of the Palmal Group.
A $2.9bn deal that brings together the Hudson's Bay, Lord & Taylor and Saks Fifth Avenue brands into a combined company with 320 stores in the US and Canada was finally confirmed last week after months of speculation.
- SOURCING: Worldwide change in cost competitiveness
- Gap audits reveal compliance issues in Myanmar
- Water scarcity a challenge to cotton supply chains
- Li & Fung looks to new frontiers for growth
- ANALYSIS: Back-to-school spending a waiting game
- Adidas to use only Bluesign-approved chemicals
- Scientists hail first recycled cotton garment
- Accord and Alliance discord "a setback"
- Weak traffic slows sales for Abercrombie & Fitch
- Myanmar and US to develop labour rights initiative
- Global Database of the Top 1000 Apparel Producers - Company Names, Financial Performance, Key Executives, and Contact Details
- Global market review of denim and jeanswear – forecasts to 2020
- Wool in the 21st Century: new prospects for a familiar fibre
- Global Database of the Top 1000 Cut and Sew Apparel Producers - Company Names, Financial Performance, Key Executives, and Contact Details
- China - ISA Country Report