Danish fashion group IC Companys has entered into a deal to sell its mid-market division to DK Company.
Fashion retail business IC Companys is forecasting higher earnings across all business segments after posting a 6% rise in first half operating profit.
PVH Corp, owner of the Calvin Klein and Tommy Hilfiger brands, has joined a number of apparel firms in banning the use of angora in all of its products after an investigation by animal rights group PETA exposed "shocking" conditions in the industry.
Asos, Marks & Spencer (M&S) and Next have become the latest retailers to halt production of angora products after an investigation by animal rights group PETA exposed "shocking" conditions in the industry.
Topshop has become the latest retailer to ban the use of angora in its products after an investigation by animal rights group PETA exposed "shocking" conditions in the industry.
Frustrated by slow progress towards the process of implementing fair living wages in the apparel supply chain, Swedish fashion retailer Hennes & Mauritz has decided to take matters into its own hands.
- Garment manufacturers eye Myanmar outsourcing
- PSF 2014: Shifting focus from cost to consumer
- PSF 2014: No one size fits all in apparel sourcing
- Tesco takes second stab at US market with F&F
- Tesco FY results: What the analysts say
- Adidas China supplier in discussions over strike
- Bangladesh PM asks clothing buyers to pay more
- Jones CEO to depart as Sycamore splits business
- Workers strike at Adidas supplier shoe factory
- Bangladesh clothing exports to Japan to hit $1bn
- Ethiopia – the emerging textile and clothing industry
- Antimicrobial fibres, fabrics and apparel: innovative weapons against infection
- Trade and trade policy: clothing imports, consumer expenditure and trends in five emerging markets: Brazil, Colombia, India, Kazakhstan and Peru, 4th quarter 2013
- Jeans in Italy
- Sustainable Textiles for Apparel: Fact, Fiction and Future Prospects