Iconix Brand Group Inc
As the focus in Bangladesh shifts to compensation payments for the victims and survivors of recent garment factory tragedies, an intriguing...
As Hurricane Sandy swept along the US East Coast earlier this week, US retailers were forced to close up to 10% of their stores, according t...
Taking a look at the week ahead for the footwear and apparel industry, here is news editor Joe Ayling's snapshot of just-style's latest news...
Andy Dunkley, the CEO of Lee Cooper has set some ambitious targets for the licensed denim brand, with plans for it to double its revenue to US$1bn over the next five years. Dunkley told Petah Marian about the Lee Cooper "family" and its plans at the company's recent licensee conference.
The US International Trade Commission (USITC) is to launch an investigation into trademark infringement claims against 31 footwear retailers and manufacturers following a complaint by Converse.
Iconix Brand Group has lifted its full-year earnings guidance after booking a 22% increase in third-quarter profit.
Nike-owned footwear business Converse is suing 31 rivals over claims they infringed the trademark of its Chuck Taylor All-Stars shoes.
Iconix Brand Group has taken a stake in Nick Graham, which will allow the men's wear lifestyle apparel group to expand its product portfolio and enter new markets.
Iconix Brand Group has upped its earnings guidance for the full year, despite booking a drop in second-quarter profit.
- New wage ladder lifts workers towards living wages
- New scenarios driving sustainability in textiles
- US retailers to face logistics issues into 2015
- African apparel sector needs cooperation to thrive
- UK fashion sector prospects depend on partnerships
- Bangladesh worker dies as factory boiler ruptures
- Coats launches new services business in Vietnam
- Eight footwear factories lead on social compliance
- Global unions join forces on apparel wage poverty
- US firms eye Vietnam footwear growth ahead of TPP