International Brand Licensing
The Asian venture of UK sportswear brand Admiral is planning to open ten shops in India, according to a local report.
International Brand Licensing Plc is planning to sell off its Admiral and Muscle Athletic sports and fashion brands and switch its entire business focus onto the medical diagnostics industry.
International Brand Licensing has sold the trademarks to its Admiral sportswear brand in southern Africa to Admiral IP Limited (AIP), a BVI registered investment company, for a cash consideration of GBP225,000 (US$445,874).
International Brand Licensing (IBL) has sold its Turkish trademark registrations of its Admiral sportswear brand to local licensee Diethnis Athlitiki for a cash consideration of EUR400,000 (US$622,200).
International Brand Licensing (IBL) has appointed a new licensee for kit supplier Admiral in the Gulf Region.
- SOURCING: Worldwide change in cost competitiveness
- Gap audits reveal compliance issues in Myanmar
- Water scarcity a challenge to cotton supply chains
- Abercrombie & Fitch to lose logos in fashion focus
- Li & Fung looks to new frontiers for growth
- Adidas to use only Bluesign-approved chemicals
- Accord and Alliance discord "a setback"
- 'Cotton of the Carolinas' grows reshoring efforts
- Myanmar and US to develop labour rights initiative
- Scientists hail first recycled cotton garment
- Global Database of the Top 1000 Apparel Producers - Company Names, Financial Performance, Key Executives, and Contact Details
- Wool in the 21st Century: new prospects for a familiar fibre
- Global market review of denim and jeanswear – forecasts to 2020
- Global Database of the Top 1000 Cut and Sew Apparel Producers - Company Names, Financial Performance, Key Executives, and Contact Details
- China - ISA Country Report