International Brand Licensing
The Asian venture of UK sportswear brand Admiral is planning to open ten shops in India, according to a local report.
International Brand Licensing Plc is planning to sell off its Admiral and Muscle Athletic sports and fashion brands and switch its entire business focus onto the medical diagnostics industry.
International Brand Licensing has sold the trademarks to its Admiral sportswear brand in southern Africa to Admiral IP Limited (AIP), a BVI registered investment company, for a cash consideration of GBP225,000 (US$445,874).
International Brand Licensing (IBL) has sold its Turkish trademark registrations of its Admiral sportswear brand to local licensee Diethnis Athlitiki for a cash consideration of EUR400,000 (US$622,200).
International Brand Licensing (IBL) has appointed a new licensee for kit supplier Admiral in the Gulf Region.
International Brand Licensing Plc (IBL) has signed a US license deal for its Admiral sports brand with the Axis Group.
International Brand Licensing (IBL) has signed a license deal with Tenzero for the UK and Ireland categories of Team Sports Clothing and Equipment.
International Brand Licensing (IBL) has signed two licensing deals for its Admiral brand.
International Brand Licensing (IBL) has bought the Muscle Athletic sports brand for GBP350,000 (US$653,657).
Sportswear company International Brand Licensing has appointed Prague-based World Brands as licensee for the Admiral brand in the Czech Republic, Slovenia and Hungary.
International Brand Licensing (IBL), owner of the Admiral sportswear brand, has reported robust interim results for the six-month period ending 30 June.
International Brand Licensing (IBL) has appointed Diethnis Athlitiki as its new Admiral brand licensee for the territory of Turkey.
International Brand Licensing (IBL) said it has completed its Greece and Cyprus trademarks sale to Diethnis Athlitiki.
International Brand Licensing (IBL) has named Usher Corporation as its new licensee for the Admiral brand in Australia and New Zealand.
Sports brand licensor International Brand Licensing (IBL) said the current year has begun "extremely well", with a 25% jump in sales in the first four months.
- Why Inditex is "clear winner" in fast fashion
- Why fast fashion isn't a case of one size fits all
- Brexit blow to global apparel industry confidence
- Sir Philip Green blamed for the collapse of BHS
- North Face has holistic view on harmful chemicals
- Vietnam mulls wage freeze to boost competitiveness
- US Q2 in brief - Columbia Sportswear, Rocky Brands
- VF Corp cuts guidance as Q2 profit plunges 70%
- Teijin launches polyester hook-and-loop fastener
- Ananta Group hits back at Bangladesh union claims
- Central America strategic sourcing review - a focus on Guatemala, El Salvador and Honduras
- Southeast Asia strategic sourcing review – a focus on Cambodia, Vietnam and Myanmar
- World Textile and Apparel Trade and Production Trends: the EU - June 2016
- Primark Stores Limited: Retailing - Company Profile & SWOT Analysis
- Global market review of lingerie - forecasts to 2020