International Brand Licensing
The Asian venture of UK sportswear brand Admiral is planning to open ten shops in India, according to a local report.
International Brand Licensing Plc is planning to sell off its Admiral and Muscle Athletic sports and fashion brands and switch its entire business focus onto the medical diagnostics industry.
International Brand Licensing has sold the trademarks to its Admiral sportswear brand in southern Africa to Admiral IP Limited (AIP), a BVI registered investment company, for a cash consideration of GBP225,000 (US$445,874).
International Brand Licensing (IBL) has sold its Turkish trademark registrations of its Admiral sportswear brand to local licensee Diethnis Athlitiki for a cash consideration of EUR400,000 (US$622,200).
International Brand Licensing (IBL) has appointed a new licensee for kit supplier Admiral in the Gulf Region.
- What Marks & Spencer's numbers mean for clothing
- Balance essential in garment supply chain
- Tanzania adds to Africa’s apparel sourcing mix
- Supply chain weighs on Kering's green footprint
- Where next for 3D design and prototyping?
- AGOA delays drag on sourcing decisions
- American Eagle Outfitters Q1 earnings soar
- Apparel bright spot in Wal-Mart Q1
- EU and Turkey to update customs union
- Burberry shares slide as FY outlook slashed