International Brand Licensing
The Asian venture of UK sportswear brand Admiral is planning to open ten shops in India, according to a local report.
International Brand Licensing Plc is planning to sell off its Admiral and Muscle Athletic sports and fashion brands and switch its entire business focus onto the medical diagnostics industry.
International Brand Licensing has sold the trademarks to its Admiral sportswear brand in southern Africa to Admiral IP Limited (AIP), a BVI registered investment company, for a cash consideration of GBP225,000 (US$445,874).
International Brand Licensing (IBL) has sold its Turkish trademark registrations of its Admiral sportswear brand to local licensee Diethnis Athlitiki for a cash consideration of EUR400,000 (US$622,200).
International Brand Licensing (IBL) has appointed a new licensee for kit supplier Admiral in the Gulf Region.
- DENIM DAYS: Jeans innovation bursting at the seams
- Rana Plaza two years on: Challenges and concerns
- Australian brands lack supply chain visibility
- How will TPP emerge from fast-track trade bill?
- Adidas pushing self-governance for suppliers
- Gap’s woes “not so easy to fix”
- Myanmar garment workers strike deal
- Under Armour hailed "next global athletic company"
- Authentic Brands acquires Jones New York
- Quiksilver shareholder calls for sale