International Brand Licensing
| 2 Dec 2009
The Asian venture of UK sportswear brand Admiral is planning to open ten shops in India, according to a local report.
| 26 Nov 2009
International Brand Licensing Plc is planning to sell off its Admiral and Muscle Athletic sports and fashion brands and switch its entire business focus onto the medical diagnostics industry.
| 7 Jul 2008
International Brand Licensing has sold the trademarks to its Admiral sportswear brand in southern Africa to Admiral IP Limited (AIP), a BVI registered investment company, for a cash consideration of GBP225,000 (US$445,874).
| 24 Jun 2008
International Brand Licensing (IBL) has sold its Turkish trademark registrations of its Admiral sportswear brand to local licensee Diethnis Athlitiki for a cash consideration of EUR400,000 (US$622,200).
| 30 Apr 2007
International Brand Licensing (IBL) has appointed a new licensee for kit supplier Admiral in the Gulf Region.
| 8 Nov 2006
International Brand Licensing Plc (IBL) has signed a US license deal for its Admiral sports brand with the Axis Group.
| 27 Oct 2006
International Brand Licensing (IBL) has signed a license deal with Tenzero for the UK and Ireland categories of Team Sports Clothing and Equipment.
| 24 Oct 2006
International Brand Licensing (IBL) has signed two licensing deals for its Admiral brand.
| 17 Oct 2006
International Brand Licensing (IBL) has bought the Muscle Athletic sports brand for GBP350,000 (US$653,657).
| 19 Sep 2006
Sportswear company International Brand Licensing has appointed Prague-based World Brands as licensee for the Admiral brand in the Czech Republic, Slovenia and Hungary.
| 11 Sep 2006
International Brand Licensing (IBL), owner of the Admiral sportswear brand, has reported robust interim results for the six-month period ending 30 June.
| 4 Jul 2006
International Brand Licensing (IBL) has appointed Diethnis Athlitiki as its new Admiral brand licensee for the territory of Turkey.
| 29 Jun 2006
International Brand Licensing (IBL) said it has completed its Greece and Cyprus trademarks sale to Diethnis Athlitiki.
| 20 Jun 2006
International Brand Licensing (IBL) has named Usher Corporation as its new licensee for the Admiral brand in Australia and New Zealand.
| 15 May 2006
Sports brand licensor International Brand Licensing (IBL) said the current year has begun "extremely well", with a 25% jump in sales in the first four months.
- Sustainable fibres, finishes and processes at ITMA
- Esquel CEO says automation core to competitiveness
- Freeing up working capital in the supply chain
- Five ways to tackle market and demand volatility
- ‘Fixing Fashion’ one stitch at a time
- Uniqlo under fire again for China worker abuses
- German sustainable textile scheme heads to Vietnam
- VF Corp and Kohl's join White House climate pledge
- US Q3 in brief: Shoe Carnival, Caleres
- Adidas develops high-tech swimwear range
- Wearable technology: The future market potential for smart garments and e-textiles
- Practical Brand Sourcing Strategy
- Statistics: Trends in Global and Regional Man-made Fibre Production - 2015
- Trade and Trade Policy: The World’s Leading Clothing Exporters and Key Markets 2015
- Myanmar's Garment Sector in 2015 - now with updated members' directory