Fibre business and Lycra owner Invista is teaming up with Tencel developer Lenzing to bring improved performance to stretch denim fabrics.
Fibre makers Invista and Lenzing are working together to offer cellulosic denim fabrics with what they describe as "significantly improved" shape retention.
Polymer and fibre producer Invista is teaming up with industrial biotechnology company Ingenza to develop new bio-derived processes that can be used to produce industrial chemicals.
Denim sourcing show Kingpins is planning its first-ever European event next year in Amsterdam.
Fibre producer Invista has acquired German competitor Advansa's assets relating to speciality polyester products.
- Garment firms set sights on Vietnam amid TPP talks
- Garment manufacturers eye Myanmar outsourcing
- PSF 2014: Shifting focus from cost to consumer
- PSF 2014: No one size fits all in apparel sourcing
- Tesco takes second stab at US market with F&F
- Wage strike by Cambodia garment workers falls flat
- Gap to grow China sales to $1bn in three years
- H&M still committed to higher wages and Bangladesh
- Alliance inspections more than 50% complete
- Vietnam Q1 textile and garment exports surge 21.9%
- Ethiopia – the emerging textile and clothing industry
- Trade and trade policy: clothing imports, consumer expenditure and trends in five emerging markets: Brazil, Colombia, India, Kazakhstan and Peru, 4th quarter 2013
- Antimicrobial fibres, fabrics and apparel: innovative weapons against infection
- Jeans in Italy
- Sustainable Textiles for Apparel: Fact, Fiction and Future Prospects