J Crew Inc
Textile and apparel has grown to become one of the main pillars of Mauritius' economy in the last decade. Trade deals in place with Europe a...
Strategically located along the trading route between Asia and Africa, Mauritius is fast emerging as a major sourcing hub for textile and ap...
In little over a year, the AGOA trade preference programme is due to expire. The programme, which provides duty-free entry into the US for c...
The Mauritian textile and apparel industry has overtaken sugar to become the country's largest export, with a turnover of around US$885m in...
US fashion retailer J Crew Group is entering what it describes as a new phase in its international expansion with the opening of its first stores in France.
Bill Blass has appointed Chris Benz as its creative director as the US fashion business prepares to relaunch as a global lifestyle brand.
Fashion retailer J Crew Group has seen its second-quarter profit slump 38.3% on the back of higher costs.
A buy-out of troubled US apparel retailer Express Inc by Sycamore Partners looks likely, analysts believe, after the private equity firm last week acquired a 10% stake and said it wants to craft a formal proposal to acquire the rest of the company.
Fashion retailer J Crew Group has moved to a net loss in its first-quarter and revealed it may record a non-cash impairment charge if operating results continue to decline.
just-style turned the spotlight on Ethiopia last week, marking the release of a new research report looking at the country's emerging apparel and textile industry with additional insights into its rising potential for sourcing garments.
- Slow fashion: a fast-growing opportunity?
- Rethink needed as low-cost labour options dwindle
- China's apparel sector ponders sustainability
- US textile and apparel trade and sourcing snapshot
- US footwear trade and sourcing snapshot
- Tazreen Fashions compensation agreement outlined
- Puma commits to 100% PFC removal
- US trade snapshot shows apparel and footwear shift
- Long-term partnerships key to Adidas sourcing mode
- Bangladesh Alliance unveils fire safety initiative