J Crew Inc
Textile and apparel has grown to become one of the main pillars of Mauritius' economy in the last decade. Trade deals in place with Europe a...
Strategically located along the trading route between Asia and Africa, Mauritius is fast emerging as a major sourcing hub for textile and ap...
In little over a year, the AGOA trade preference programme is due to expire. The programme, which provides duty-free entry into the US for c...
The Mauritian textile and apparel industry has overtaken sugar to become the country's largest export, with a turnover of around US$885m in...
Fashion retailer J Crew Group has seen its second-quarter profit slump 38.3% on the back of higher costs.
A buy-out of troubled US apparel retailer Express Inc by Sycamore Partners looks likely, analysts believe, after the private equity firm last week acquired a 10% stake and said it wants to craft a formal proposal to acquire the rest of the company.
Fashion retailer J Crew Group has moved to a net loss in its first-quarter and revealed it may record a non-cash impairment charge if operating results continue to decline.
Fashion retailer J Crew Group has marked its return to Asia with the opening of two stores in Hong Kong.
Fashion retailer J Crew Group has recalled around 8,700 baby coveralls after eight reports the snaps on them had detached, posing a choking hazard.
just-style turned the spotlight on Ethiopia last week, marking the release of a new research report looking at the country's emerging apparel and textile industry with additional insights into its rising potential for sourcing garments.
- Li & Fung: China consumption to bring major change
- Innovation and e-commerce key to Nike's growth
- INTERVIEW: Crystal CEO rises to the challenges
- Opinion divided on China cotton import cuts
- Pacific Crystal Textiles gears up for production
- Addressing anaemia key to Cambodia productivity
- Chinese firm to invest in Ethiopian textile plant
- Textile value chain making Africa more competitive
- US and EU apparel groups set out stance on TTIP
- Cambodia garment worker wage talks stagnate