Jaeger Group Ltd
There has been a lot of talk about reshoring as one of the emerging manufacturing trends of the future, but as yet little robust evidence ha...
Marks & Spencer, the UK's largest clothing retailer, is shaking up its senior management team after booking a 5.1% drop in first quarter gen...
The nuts and bolts of Richemont's acquisition of fast-growing fashion retail website Net-a-Porter are easy enough to understand - but the ra...
Buoyant first-half sales posted last week by department store retailer Debenhams were helped by the return of the re-launched Principles lab...
As part of efforts to strengthen its online business, upscale UK fashion brand Jaeger has appointed former Mothercare executive Simon Spencelayh as head of e-commerce.
Upscale UK fashion brand Jaeger has secured a GBP7.5m (US$12.5m) investment to open new stores, refurbish existing ones, and develop its growing online business.
The most-read stories on just-style this week include a look at why Hanesbrands is optimistic about the year head, the launch of a new worker safety project in Bangladesh, and Sri Lanka setting its sights on game-changing ethical solutions for the apparel and textile sectors.
Signs that the 'Made in the UK' movement is gaining momentum came today (18 March) with the news that upscale fashion brand Jaeger has created a dedicated team to ramp up its domestic sourcing.
The UK Government is hoping to claw back some of the production it has seen head overseas through the formation of a new advisory body.
Innovation seems to be the name of the game for two projects seeking new solutions for the apparel and textile sectors.
- Garment firms set sights on Vietnam amid TPP talks
- Garment manufacturers eye Myanmar outsourcing
- Changes in China cotton policies cause uncertainty
- Responsive supply chain key to Gap's growth plans
- String traceability tool goes back to basics
- Wage strike by Cambodia garment workers falls flat
- H&M still committed to higher wages and Bangladesh
- Vietnam Q1 textile and garment exports surge 21.9%
- Alliance inspections more than 50% complete
- Adidas supplier factory strike enters second week
- Ethiopia – the emerging textile and clothing industry
- Antimicrobial fibres, fabrics and apparel: innovative weapons against infection
- Trade and trade policy: clothing imports, consumer expenditure and trends in five emerging markets: Brazil, Colombia, India, Kazakhstan and Peru, 4th quarter 2013
- Sustainable Textiles for Apparel: Fact, Fiction and Future Prospects
- Jeans in Italy