Jaeger Group Ltd
There has been a lot of talk about reshoring as one of the emerging manufacturing trends of the future, but as yet little robust evidence ha...
Marks & Spencer, the UK's largest clothing retailer, is shaking up its senior management team after booking a 5.1% drop in first quarter gen...
The nuts and bolts of Richemont's acquisition of fast-growing fashion retail website Net-a-Porter are easy enough to understand - but the ra...
Buoyant first-half sales posted last week by department store retailer Debenhams were helped by the return of the re-launched Principles lab...
As part of efforts to strengthen its online business, upscale UK fashion brand Jaeger has appointed former Mothercare executive Simon Spencelayh as head of e-commerce.
Upscale UK fashion brand Jaeger has secured a GBP7.5m (US$12.5m) investment to open new stores, refurbish existing ones, and develop its growing online business.
The most-read stories on just-style this week include a look at why Hanesbrands is optimistic about the year head, the launch of a new worker safety project in Bangladesh, and Sri Lanka setting its sights on game-changing ethical solutions for the apparel and textile sectors.
Signs that the 'Made in the UK' movement is gaining momentum came today (18 March) with the news that upscale fashion brand Jaeger has created a dedicated team to ramp up its domestic sourcing.
The UK Government is hoping to claw back some of the production it has seen head overseas through the formation of a new advisory body.
Innovation seems to be the name of the game for two projects seeking new solutions for the apparel and textile sectors.
- Marks & Spencer to extend mobile phone monitoring
- China tightens on corporate social responsibility
- Outdoor industry's future must be more inclusive
- Factoring: a lifeline for apparel suppliers?
- Who has signed the Bangladesh safety accord?
- Adidas "Reebok sale" would be admittance of defeat
- H&M and The North Face commit to responsible down
- Cambodia clothing factory collapse injures eight
- Bangladesh taps factory inspectors ahead of review
- Coats to open new zip factory in Bangladesh
- Ethiopia – the emerging textile and clothing industry
- Apparel Market in China to 2018 - Market Size, Trends, and Forecasts
- Wool in the 21st Century: new prospects for a familiar fibre
- Global market review of denim and jeanswear – forecasts to 2020
- Prospects for the Textile and Clothing Industry in Vietnam