Jaeger Group Ltd
There has been a lot of talk about reshoring as one of the emerging manufacturing trends of the future, but as yet little robust evidence ha...
Marks & Spencer, the UK's largest clothing retailer, is shaking up its senior management team after booking a 5.1% drop in first quarter gen...
The nuts and bolts of Richemont's acquisition of fast-growing fashion retail website Net-a-Porter are easy enough to understand - but the ra...
Buoyant first-half sales posted last week by department store retailer Debenhams were helped by the return of the re-launched Principles lab...
As part of efforts to strengthen its online business, upscale UK fashion brand Jaeger has appointed former Mothercare executive Simon Spencelayh as head of e-commerce.
Upscale UK fashion brand Jaeger has secured a GBP7.5m (US$12.5m) investment to open new stores, refurbish existing ones, and develop its growing online business.
The most-read stories on just-style this week include a look at why Hanesbrands is optimistic about the year head, the launch of a new worker safety project in Bangladesh, and Sri Lanka setting its sights on game-changing ethical solutions for the apparel and textile sectors.
Signs that the 'Made in the UK' movement is gaining momentum came today (18 March) with the news that upscale fashion brand Jaeger has created a dedicated team to ramp up its domestic sourcing.
The UK Government is hoping to claw back some of the production it has seen head overseas through the formation of a new advisory body.
Innovation seems to be the name of the game for two projects seeking new solutions for the apparel and textile sectors.
- The current state of play in world garment exports
- Fung Capital helps PLM firm expand into Asia
- Africa courts clothing and textile investment
- ANALYSIS: New pricing strategy pays off for Nike
- Bangladesh Accord calls on firms for more funding
- Adidas investigating Cambodia faintings
- Footwear “facing increased compliance challenges"
- Matalan defends its position on Bangladesh
- Arrests made at US REI/North Face protests
- North Face commits to 100% recycled polyester
- Textile Wholesaling in the UK - Industry Market Research Report
- Global market review of denim and jeanswear – forecasts to 2020
- Plunkett's Apparel & Textiles Industry Almanac 2014: Apparel & Textiles Industry Market Research, Statistics, Trends & Leading Companies
- Survey of the European Fabric Fairs: Spring/Summer 2015
- Myanmar - ISA Country Report