Jaeger Group Ltd
An increasing amount of hype in recent years has focused on the business of reshoring, including two separate reports in the last week alone...
There has been a lot of talk about reshoring as one of the emerging manufacturing trends of the future, but as yet little robust evidence ha...
Marks & Spencer, the UK's largest clothing retailer, is shaking up its senior management team after booking a 5.1% drop in first quarter gen...
The nuts and bolts of Richemont's acquisition of fast-growing fashion retail website Net-a-Porter are easy enough to understand - but the ra...
Jaeger's turnaround efforts are starting to bear fruit after the upscale fashion brand booked a "solid" performance during the Christmas trading period, driven by strong online sales growth.
Retail veteran Harold Tillman is understood to have made an approach to buy back the Jaeger store chain it once owned from private equity firm Better Capital.
Value fashion retailer Primark has achieved like-for-like sales below the expectations of its parent company, as unusually warmer weather hurt revenues.
British fashion label Jaeger staged a recovery in its latest set of full-year results, cutting losses by more than 20% and boosting sales by 12%.
Upscale UK fashion brand Jaeger has appointed former Selfridges CEO Peter Williams as its new chairman.
As we return to the swing of things, a good way to start 2015 is to take a look back at the top news stories, analysis pieces, comment articles and interviews published on just-style in 2014.
Innovation seems to be the name of the game for two projects seeking new solutions for the apparel and textile sectors.
Compagnie Financiere Richemont SA (CFR) - Financial and Stra
Compagnie Financiere Richemont SA (CFR) - Financial and Strategic SWOT Analysis Review provides you an in-depth strategic SWOT analysis of the company’s businesses and operations. The profile has been...
Hats, Caps, and Millinery
This report analyzes the worldwide markets for Hats, Caps, And Millinery in US$ Million. The report provides separate comprehensive analytics for the US, Canada, Japan, Europe, Asia-Pacific, Latin Ame...
- SOURCING: Production problems weigh on Pakistan
- Speed to market key to Adidas 2020 growth plan
- Cutting-edge companies focus on consumer needs
- SuperGroup to adapt sourcing model for speed
- What next for smart fabrics and garments?
- Swedish textile water project to expand globally
- PVH “pleased” after swinging to Q4 profit
- Organic cotton assessment tool launches
- Apparel and textiles rank high on EU alert system
- Lululemon Athletica on “strong growth” track
- Myanmar's Garment Sector - Opportunities & Challenges in 2015
- Apparel Retail: Top 5 Emerging Markets Industry Guide
- Management briefing: Outlook 2015: Apparel industry issues in the year ahead
- Outdoor performance apparel: peaks, valleys, and green fields
- Global market review of swimwear - forecasts to 2019