JD Sports Fashion Plc
UK retailers are hoping the London 2012 Olympics will contribute to a multi-million pound boost in sales. But will sportswear retailers be t...
It only takes a look back in time to see why JJB Sports is keen to discuss a takeover offer from rival JD Sports Fashion, after what has bee...
JD Sports Fashion majority shareholder Pentland Brands posted an improved full-year profit as revenues rose 10% in the 12 months to 31 December.
UK retailer JD Sports Fashion forecasts a "satisfactory" increase in first-half profit, after like-for-like sales were boosted by the build-up to the World Cup football tournament.
JD Sports Fashion's longstanding chief executive officer, Barry Bown, has stepped down after 30 years with the UK retailer, including 14 at the helm.
The fashion arm of UK retailer JD Sports continues to be a cause for concern, an analyst has said, after the division revealed widening trading losses in its full-year.
The fashion arm of UK retailer JD Sports has revealed disappointing year-end results, despite the group publishing earnings above analyst expectations.
- Africa courts clothing and textile investment
- Bangladesh Accord calls on firms for more funding
- ANALYSIS: New pricing strategy pays off for Nike
- Li & Fung capital helps PLM firm expand into Asia
- Diversification a key focus for Under Armour
- Adidas investigating Cambodia faintings
- Matalan defends its position on Bangladesh
- Footwear “facing increased compliance challenges"
- North Face commits to 100% recycled polyester
- Under Armour "bullish" in full-year guidance rise
- Global market review of denim and jeanswear – forecasts to 2020
- Textile Wholesaling in the UK - Industry Market Research Report
- Myanmar - ISA Country Report
- Plunkett's Apparel & Textiles Industry Almanac 2014: Apparel & Textiles Industry Market Research, Statistics, Trends & Leading Companies
- Survey of the European Fabric Fairs: Spring/Summer 2015