JD Sports Fashion Plc
UK retailers are hoping the London 2012 Olympics will contribute to a multi-million pound boost in sales. But will sportswear retailers be t...
It only takes a look back in time to see why JJB Sports is keen to discuss a takeover offer from rival JD Sports Fashion, after what has bee...
UK retailer JD Sports Fashion has sold its struggling young fashion brand Bank to a subsidiary of Hilco Capital Limited.
After seeing a substantial increase in sports retail profits over the last year, JD Sports now has the opportunity to push ahead with developing its concept in Europe, analysts have said.
JD Sports Fashion saw its share price climb over 4% in early trading as the UK retailer revealed a "record" set of first-half results that beat market expectations.
JD Sports Fashion majority shareholder Pentland Brands posted an improved full-year profit as revenues rose 10% in the 12 months to 31 December.
UK retailer JD Sports Fashion forecasts a "satisfactory" increase in first-half profit, after like-for-like sales were boosted by the build-up to the World Cup football tournament.
- 2014: Year in review - Sourcing winners and losers
- COMMENT: The decline of the buying office
- 2014: Year in review - Brand winners and losers
- 2014: Year in review - Retail winners and losers
- Bangladesh: The business benefits of compliance
- Report urges overhaul of Cambodia factory safety
- North Face debuts locally-grown "backyard" hoodie
- Bangladesh knitting worker killed by faulty lift
- Apparel manufacturing leads US reshoring trend
- Triumph recalls 22,000 bras for underwire fault