Jos A Bank Clothiers Inc
In little over a year, the AGOA trade preference programme is due to expire. The programme, which provides duty-free entry into the US for c...
The Mauritian textile and apparel industry has overtaken sugar to become the country's largest export, with a turnover of around US$885m in...
The long-running ownership tussle between US retailers Men's Wearhouse and Jos A Bank Clothiers finally came to an end this week after a tak...
Jos A Bank Clothiers last week revealed its plans to acquire outdoor wear brand Eddie Bauer in deal worth $825m. Coming amid an onging buyou...
Men's Wearhouse has closed its acquisition of US men's apparel and footwear business Jos A Bank Clothiers following a long-running battle by the firm to buy its rival.
US men's apparel and footwear business Jos A Bank Clothiers has said it remains cautious heading into the crucial Father's Day period after suffering a gross margin decline in May and swinging to a loss in its first-quarter.
Men's Wearhouse has reported first-quarter results that beat analyst estimates and says it is excited about its near-term and long-term opportunities.
The deal by Men's Wearhouse to acquire US men's apparel and footwear business Jos A Bank Clothiers has been given the green light by The Federal Trade Commission (FTC).
US men's apparel and footwear business Jos A Bank Clothiers said it is delivering results on its top and bottom line performance, despite booking a slight drop in fourth-quarter earnings today (2 April).
First findings released last week from inspections at ten garment factories used by members of the Accord on Fire and Building Safety in Bangladesh have highlighted widespread fire, electrical safety and potential structural problems.
Close to a year after the Rana Plaza disaster, progress on improving worker safety and labour rights in Bangladesh has been painfully slow - but who is responsible for the delays?
- SOURCING: Worldwide change in cost competitiveness
- Gap audits reveal compliance issues in Myanmar
- Water scarcity a challenge to cotton supply chains
- Li & Fung looks to new frontiers for growth
- Abercrombie & Fitch to lose logos in fashion focus
- Adidas to use only Bluesign-approved chemicals
- Accord and Alliance discord "a setback"
- Scientists hail first recycled cotton garment
- 'Cotton of the Carolinas' grows reshoring efforts
- Myanmar and US to develop labour rights initiative
- Global Database of the Top 1000 Apparel Producers - Company Names, Financial Performance, Key Executives, and Contact Details
- Wool in the 21st Century: new prospects for a familiar fibre
- Global market review of denim and jeanswear – forecasts to 2020
- Global Database of the Top 1000 Cut and Sew Apparel Producers - Company Names, Financial Performance, Key Executives, and Contact Details
- China - ISA Country Report