Jos A Bank Clothiers Inc
In little over a year, the AGOA trade preference programme is due to expire. The programme, which provides duty-free entry into the US for c...
The Mauritian textile and apparel industry has overtaken sugar to become the country's largest export, with a turnover of around US$885m in...
The long-running ownership tussle between US retailers Men's Wearhouse and Jos A Bank Clothiers finally came to an end this week after a tak...
Jos A Bank Clothiers last week revealed its plans to acquire outdoor wear brand Eddie Bauer in deal worth $825m. Coming amid an onging buyou...
US formal clothing specialist Men's Wearhouse has appointed Jim Thorne as executive vice president of direct sourcing.
Formal clothing specialist Men’s Wearhouse recorded a slight increase in net profit for the second quarter, with sales boosted by its recent acquisition of rival Jos A Bank.
Men's Wearhouse is to end a contract with Jim's Formal Wear, a tuxedo supplier to its newly-acquired men's apparel and footwear business Jos A Bank Clothiers.
Men's Wearhouse has closed its acquisition of US men's apparel and footwear business Jos A Bank Clothiers following a long-running battle by the firm to buy its rival.
US men's apparel and footwear business Jos A Bank Clothiers has said it remains cautious heading into the crucial Father's Day period after suffering a gross margin decline in May and swinging to a loss in its first-quarter.
It seems former Men's Wearhouse CEO George Zimmer may be about to show his trump card following his fall-out with the apparel retailer, through the launch of a new company.
First findings released last week from inspections at ten garment factories used by members of the Accord on Fire and Building Safety in Bangladesh have highlighted widespread fire, electrical safety and potential structural problems.
- New wage ladder lifts workers towards living wages
- US retailers to face logistics issues into 2015
- African apparel sector needs cooperation to thrive
- UK fashion sector prospects depend on partnerships
- New scenarios driving sustainability in textiles
- Bangladesh worker dies as factory boiler ruptures
- Eight footwear factories lead on social compliance
- Global unions join forces on apparel wage poverty
- Low cotton prices lead to government intervention
- Made in USA certification ordered to verify claims