Jos A Bank Clothiers Inc
In little over a year, the AGOA trade preference programme is due to expire. The programme, which provides duty-free entry into the US for c...
The Mauritian textile and apparel industry has overtaken sugar to become the country's largest export, with a turnover of around US$885m in...
The long-running ownership tussle between US retailers Men's Wearhouse and Jos A Bank Clothiers finally came to an end this week after a tak...
Jos A Bank Clothiers last week revealed its plans to acquire outdoor wear brand Eddie Bauer in deal worth $825m. Coming amid an onging buyou...
US formal clothing specialist Men's Wearhouse has appointed Jim Thorne as executive vice president of direct sourcing.
Formal clothing specialist Men’s Wearhouse recorded a slight increase in net profit for the second quarter, with sales boosted by its recent acquisition of rival Jos A Bank.
Men's Wearhouse is to end a contract with Jim's Formal Wear, a tuxedo supplier to its newly-acquired men's apparel and footwear business Jos A Bank Clothiers.
Men's Wearhouse has closed its acquisition of US men's apparel and footwear business Jos A Bank Clothiers following a long-running battle by the firm to buy its rival.
US men's apparel and footwear business Jos A Bank Clothiers has said it remains cautious heading into the crucial Father's Day period after suffering a gross margin decline in May and swinging to a loss in its first-quarter.
First findings released last week from inspections at ten garment factories used by members of the Accord on Fire and Building Safety in Bangladesh have highlighted widespread fire, electrical safety and potential structural problems.
Close to a year after the Rana Plaza disaster, progress on improving worker safety and labour rights in Bangladesh has been painfully slow - but who is responsible for the delays?
- INTERVIEW: Crystal CEO rises to the challenges
- Li & Fung: China consumption to bring major change
- Pacific Crystal Textiles gears up for production
- Innovation and e-commerce key to Nike's growth
- Growth in smart garments and wearable technology
- China apparel interns in forced labour conditions
- Adidas taps Nike designers for new creative studio
- Addressing anaemia key to Cambodia productivity
- Chinese firm to invest in Ethiopian textile plant
- Activists slam dismissals at Sri Lanka shoe firm