Jos A Bank Clothiers Inc
In little over a year, the AGOA trade preference programme is due to expire. The programme, which provides duty-free entry into the US for c...
The Mauritian textile and apparel industry has overtaken sugar to become the country's largest export, with a turnover of around US$885m in...
The long-running ownership tussle between US retailers Men's Wearhouse and Jos A Bank Clothiers finally came to an end this week after a tak...
Jos A Bank Clothiers last week revealed its plans to acquire outdoor wear brand Eddie Bauer in deal worth $825m. Coming amid an onging buyou...
Men’s Wearhouse must advance its core business while reinvigorating the Jos A Bank brand, one analyst has said, after the label’s poor fourth-quarter performance pushed the group further into the red.
Clothing retailer The Men’s Wearhouse recorded a decline in third-quarter profit, despite a notable revenue boost from new acquisition Jos A Bank.
US formal clothing specialist Men's Wearhouse has appointed Jim Thorne as executive vice president of direct sourcing.
Formal clothing specialist Men’s Wearhouse recorded a slight increase in net profit for the second quarter, with sales boosted by its recent acquisition of rival Jos A Bank.
Men's Wearhouse is to end a contract with Jim's Formal Wear, a tuxedo supplier to its newly-acquired men's apparel and footwear business Jos A Bank Clothiers.
It seems former Men's Wearhouse CEO George Zimmer may be about to show his trump card following his fall-out with the apparel retailer, through the launch of a new company.
First findings released last week from inspections at ten garment factories used by members of the Accord on Fire and Building Safety in Bangladesh have highlighted widespread fire, electrical safety and potential structural problems.
- SOURCING: Production problems weigh on Pakistan
- Cutting-edge companies focus on consumer needs
- Speed to market key to Adidas 2020 growth plan
- Rana Plaza fund call grows as anniversary nears
- SuperGroup to adapt sourcing model for speed
- Major Ethiopia textile build experiences delays
- RFID adoption among retailers near “tipping point”
- Swedish textile water project to expand globally
- Organic cotton assessment tool launches
- PVH “pleased” after swinging to Q4 profit
- Myanmar's Garment Sector - Opportunities & Challenges in 2015
- Apparel Retail: Top 5 Emerging Markets Industry Guide
- Management briefing: Outlook 2015: Apparel industry issues in the year ahead
- Outdoor performance apparel: peaks, valleys, and green fields
- Global market review of swimwear - forecasts to 2019