Kenneth Cole Productions
Women's wear maker G-III Apparel has revealed it is looking for further acquisitions to bolster its business after it bought men's luxury sw...
The acquisition of Netherlands-based fashion brand Tommy Hilfiger by apparel giant Phillips-Van Heusen signals further industry consolidatio...
Juicy Couture chief executive officer Paul Blum is to leave the business after just a year at the helm, following its sale to Authentic Brands.
Kenneth Cole Productions has implemented Gerber Technology's YuniquePLM (product lifecycle management) software for its men's, women's, and children's apparel and footwear lines.
Sportswear brand Vince is reportedly exploring an initial public offering (IPO) later this year.
Reliance Retail, the retail arm of industrial conglomerate Reliance Industries, has booked an increase in nine-month sales.
Delta Galil Industries is to be the exclusive licensee of Columbia Sportswear's global sock business beginning with the autumn 2013 season.
- MYANMAR SNAPSHOT: Textile and apparel industry
- Clothing seen as central focus for new Tesco CEO
- Alliance members buy more products from Bangladesh
- Indian apparel exporters discuss policy changes
- Change management key to PLM project success
- Crystal Group improves worker communication
- TIMELINE: Charney ousting from American Apparel
- Columbia Sportswear fined for mislabelled clothing
- “Made in USA” company rapped for deceptive claims
- VF Corp books "solid" Q2 performance
- Global market review of denim and jeanswear – forecasts to 2020
- Management briefing: Sourcing shifts: Changes and challenges
- Ethiopia – the emerging textile and clothing industry
- American Eagle Outfitters, Inc. : Reacting to a need for change
- Plunkett's Apparel & Textiles Industry Almanac 2014: Apparel & Textiles Industry Market Research, Statistics, Trends & Leading Companies