Kenneth Cole Productions
Women's wear maker G-III Apparel has revealed it is looking for further acquisitions to bolster its business after it bought men's luxury sw...
The acquisition of Netherlands-based fashion brand Tommy Hilfiger by apparel giant Phillips-Van Heusen signals further industry consolidatio...
Juicy Couture chief executive officer Paul Blum is to leave the business after just a year at the helm, following its sale to Authentic Brands.
Kenneth Cole Productions has implemented Gerber Technology's YuniquePLM (product lifecycle management) software for its men's, women's, and children's apparel and footwear lines.
Sportswear brand Vince is reportedly exploring an initial public offering (IPO) later this year.
Reliance Retail, the retail arm of industrial conglomerate Reliance Industries, has booked an increase in nine-month sales.
Delta Galil Industries is to be the exclusive licensee of Columbia Sportswear's global sock business beginning with the autumn 2013 season.
- Li & Fung looks to new frontiers for growth
- Gap impressed with supply chain improvements
- Better Work programme poised to expand
- Impact of the TPP on the US textile industry?
- Cambodia's future outsourcing prospects uncertain
- China minimum wage rises will be tough to handle
- Cambodia garment industry hit with fresh strikes
- Cambodia mass faintings rise to 896 in first-half
- Ralph Lauren unveils high-performance Polo shirt
- Cambodia garment makers condemn strike protests
- Global Database of the Top 1000 Apparel Producers - Company Names, Financial Performance, Key Executives, and Contact Details
- Global market review of denim and jeanswear – forecasts to 2020
- Prospects for the Textile and Clothing Industry in Turkey
- Opportunities and Applications for Digital Textile Printing
- Global Database of the Top 1000 Apparel Knitting Mills - Company Names, Financial Performance, Key Executives, and Contact Details