Kenneth Cole Productions
Women's wear maker G-III Apparel has revealed it is looking for further acquisitions to bolster its business after it bought men's luxury sw...
The acquisition of Netherlands-based fashion brand Tommy Hilfiger by apparel giant Phillips-Van Heusen signals further industry consolidatio...
The US has raised “serious” concerns over worker rights in Honduras and the enforcement of labour laws under the Dominican Republic-Central America Free Trade Agreement (DR-CAFTA), following a probe into working conditions at facilities, including apparel factories.
Kenneth Cole Productions has appointed former PVH Corp executive Marc Schneider as CEO.
Value apparel retailer Body Central Corp has appointed its second chief executive officer in less than two years, following the retirement of Brian Woolf.
Authentic Brands Group has signed an agreement with Reliance Brands to launch Juicy Couture in India late next year.
Juicy Couture chief executive officer Paul Blum is to leave the business after just a year at the helm, following its sale to Authentic Brands.
This report analyzes the worldwide markets for Footwear in US$ Million and Million Pairs by the following Product Categories/Segments: Athletic...
- China undisputed giant of garment exports
- Cotton “too diverse” for fixed sustainability plan
- Three tipping points for RFID in fashion
- DENIM DAYS: Suppliers weigh up industry challenges
- Apparel buyers point to potential in Africa
- SOURCING: Global sourcing snapshots launched
- Nike criticised over Vietnam sourcing ethics
- Wal-Mart silent on Rana Plaza lawsuit
- Sae-A sets up Costa Rica's first spinning mill
- Nepal earthquake prompts Bangladesh factory checks