Kenneth Cole Productions
Women's wear maker G-III Apparel has revealed it is looking for further acquisitions to bolster its business after it bought men's luxury sw...
The acquisition of Netherlands-based fashion brand Tommy Hilfiger by apparel giant Phillips-Van Heusen signals further industry consolidatio...
Juicy Couture chief executive officer Paul Blum is to leave the business after just a year at the helm, following its sale to Authentic Brands.
Kenneth Cole Productions has implemented Gerber Technology's YuniquePLM (product lifecycle management) software for its men's, women's, and children's apparel and footwear lines.
Sportswear brand Vince is reportedly exploring an initial public offering (IPO) later this year.
Reliance Retail, the retail arm of industrial conglomerate Reliance Industries, has booked an increase in nine-month sales.
Delta Galil Industries is to be the exclusive licensee of Columbia Sportswear's global sock business beginning with the autumn 2013 season.
- India's labour law reforms edge a step closer
- Improved supplier capabilities benefit Next
- Retailers voice concerns on Scottish independence
- THE FLANARANT: Understand win-win or lose out
- China and Vietnam lead US apparel imports in July
- H&M goes green with Conscious Denim
- Under Armour "resonating strongly" with consumers
- TPP talks "make progress" but issues remain
- Adidas defends position despite investor unrest
- Ultrasonic execs disappear along with company cash
- Apparel Market in China to 2018 - Market Size, Trends, and Forecasts
- Wool in the 21st Century: new prospects for a familiar fibre
- Global market review of denim and jeanswear – forecasts to 2020
- Global Database of the Top 1000 Apparel Producers - Company Names, Financial Performance, Key Executives, and Contact Details
- Global Database of the Top 1000 Cut and Sew Apparel Producers - Company Names, Financial Performance, Key Executives, and Contact Details