Where once retailers invested in e-commerce as an extension of their physical stores, an acceleration in shopping online means they are now...
Hot topics under discussion at the annual meeting of the rebranded United States Fashion Industry Association (USFIA) included major trade n...
Already one of the largest garment makers in Bangladesh, Epic Group is embarking on an expansion drive that will see it double its productio...
It is almost two years to the day since 29 people perished in a fire at a garment factory in Bangladesh - and it would appear that little ha...
Hot on the heels of expanding its Dockers brand license agreement with Levi Strauss & Co for the third time in four months, Hampshire Group CEO Paul Buxbaum is optimistic the company turnaround is starting to take hold. Here he talks to just-style about new opportunities and on-going efforts to leverage the firm's supply chain.
Faced with what he describes as a "never-ending battle" against rising costs, Ranjan Mahtani, the CEO of Hong Kong based apparel supplier Epic Group, is in fighting mood. But what is also clear is his concern that the apparel industry's current preoccupation with price leaves it in danger of failing to see an even bigger and more worrying issue: the lack of new supply countries coming through.
Meaningful acquisition opportunities for PVH Corp are likely to present themselves in two to six years time, but they may take the form of bringing existing businesses in house under the Tommy Hilfiger and Calvin Klein banners, analysts believe.
Shoe maker Skechers USA has hit back at a negative analyst report suggesting its sales are decelerating, arguing that the data had been "misinterpreted".
Bangladesh's apparel exports edged up by 1.7% in the first two months of the current fiscal year as buyers continue to remain cautious following last year's factory safety issues and subsequent strikes and disruption as a pay rise was negotiated for apparel workers.
Nine West Holdings' footwear group is to be split into four separate businesses by private equity firm Sycamore Partners in a bid to drive long-term growth.
US department store retailer Kohl's has booked a slight increase in second-quarter profit, driven by lower costs, but analysts suggest its lack of guidance "creates suspense."
- China tightens on corporate social responsibility
- Marks & Spencer to extend mobile phone monitoring
- Outdoor industry's future must be more inclusive
- Factoring: a lifeline for apparel suppliers?
- Responsible apparel sourcing requires teamwork
- Adidas "Reebok sale" would be admittance of defeat
- UPDATE: A&F appoints Horowitz to head Hollister
- New JC Penney CEO “credible but no solution”
- Bangladesh taps factory inspectors ahead of review
- Coats to open new zip factory in Bangladesh
- Ethiopia – the emerging textile and clothing industry
- Apparel Market in China to 2018 - Market Size, Trends, and Forecasts
- Wool in the 21st Century: new prospects for a familiar fibre
- Global market review of denim and jeanswear – forecasts to 2020
- Prospects for the Textile and Clothing Industry in Vietnam