Hot topics under discussion at the annual meeting of the rebranded United States Fashion Industry Association (USFIA) included major trade n...
Already one of the largest garment makers in Bangladesh, Epic Group is embarking on an expansion drive that will see it double its productio...
It is almost two years to the day since 29 people perished in a fire at a garment factory in Bangladesh - and it would appear that little ha...
US retailers are pulling out all the stops to lure shoppers in-store and online this weekend, kicking off the holiday shopping season by ope...
Faced with what he describes as a "never-ending battle" against rising costs, Ranjan Mahtani, the CEO of Hong Kong based apparel supplier Epic Group, is in fighting mood. But what is also clear is his concern that the apparel industry's current preoccupation with price leaves it in danger of failing to see an even bigger and more worrying issue: the lack of new supply countries coming through.
As retailers across Europe and the US brace for more months of falling sales and thousands of factories in the east are forced to close, one company director is eyeing opportunities from the global recession fallout. Bruce Rockowitz, president of Li & Fung Trading, tells just-style how the world’s largest sourcing group is tapping into demand for lower prices.
Bangladesh's ready-made garment exports are continuing to soar, rising by nearly 14% in the just-finished fiscal year as political stability returns to the South Asian country.
An innovative new pocketing fabric has been developed using Lenzing's Tencel fibre, which is said to take pocketing and waistbanding "to a new era with softness, strength and sustainability."
The deal by Men's Wearhouse to acquire US men's apparel and footwear business Jos A Bank Clothiers has been given the green light by The Federal Trade Commission (FTC).
Lectra is joining forces with Spectraflow to offer a range of colour management solutions for fashion and apparel designers from conception to production.
US department store retailer Kohl's said it is "encouraged" by the improvement it saw during the first-quarter, despite booking a decline in earnings and sales.
- ANALYSIS: New pricing strategy pays off for Nike
- Alliance members buy more products from Bangladesh
- Bangladesh Accord calls on firms for more funding
- Hanesbrands praises supply chain efficiency
- MYANMAR SNAPSHOT: Textile and apparel industry
- Wal-Mart US chief resignation little surprise
- Columbia Sportswear fined for mislabelled clothing
- Accord still struggling to engage industry bodies
- “Made in USA” company rapped for deceptive claims
- Under Armour "bullish" in full-year guidance rise
- Global market review of denim and jeanswear – forecasts to 2020
- Textile Wholesaling in the UK - Industry Market Research Report
- Plunkett's Apparel & Textiles Industry Almanac 2014: Apparel & Textiles Industry Market Research, Statistics, Trends & Leading Companies
- Management briefing: Sourcing shifts: Changes and challenges
- Ethiopia – the emerging textile and clothing industry