3D body scanners were first used to generate detailed size and shape data back in the late 1990s, and have since had a key role to play in h...
The made-in-US aspect was a strong selling point for many exhibitors at Texprocess Americas in Atlanta last week....
The first clue that Lectra is taking a new approach to meeting the needs of its customers came from the display on its stand at last week's...
Fashion retailers, brands and manufacturers are facing a "moving target" when it comes to garment sizing and fit. A focus on changing consum...
Technology solutions provider Lectra has appointed Edwin Ingelaere as its director of Northern Europe.
TAL Apparel Group has saved US$2.1m or 1% of fabric consumption after implementing a cut plan and order management solution from Lectra.
Chris Nicolaes has been named as the new managing director for Lectra Germany, overseeing the company's activities in Central and Eastern Europe, including Russia and more the CIS countries.
China's largest down apparel company, Bosideng is implementing cutting room technology from Lectra to help improve the efficiency of its operations.
Swiss sportswear company Odlo is implementing Lectra's Modaris 3D product development solution to enhance the fit, style and quality of its garments.
- Wearable technology a key trend for 2015
- Moisture management fabrics enter a new era
- Mexico urges fast-fashion brands to source locally
- COMMENT: Innovation is the name of the game
- Mango continues on global growth trajectory
- Hazardous chemicals found in children's products
- VF rolls out plan to eliminate harmful chemicals
- October "a scary month" for US apparel retailers
- Raising the minimum wage may reduce employment
- China quadruples textile imports from North Korea