3D body scanners were first used to generate detailed size and shape data back in the late 1990s, and have since had a key role to play in h...
The made-in-US aspect was a strong selling point for many exhibitors at Texprocess Americas in Atlanta last week....
The first clue that Lectra is taking a new approach to meeting the needs of its customers came from the display on its stand at last week's...
Fashion retailers, brands and manufacturers are facing a "moving target" when it comes to garment sizing and fit. A focus on changing consum...
Tesco's F&F clothing brand has improved the fit of its garments globally after implementing Lectra's 3D virtual prototyping solution.
Lectra has launched the latest release of its Optiplan cutting-room optimisation tool, with new features to help for apparel manufacturers streamline operations and improve efficiency.
Technology solutions provider Lectra has appointed Edwin Ingelaere as its director of Northern Europe.
TAL Apparel Group has saved US$2.1m or 1% of fabric consumption after implementing a cut plan and order management solution from Lectra.
Chris Nicolaes has been named as the new managing director for Lectra Germany, overseeing the company's activities in Central and Eastern Europe, including Russia and more the CIS countries.
- New wage ladder lifts workers towards living wages
- US retailers to face logistics issues into 2015
- African apparel sector needs cooperation to thrive
- UK fashion sector prospects depend on partnerships
- New scenarios driving sustainability in textiles
- Bangladesh worker dies as factory boiler ruptures
- Eight footwear factories lead on social compliance
- Global unions join forces on apparel wage poverty
- Low cotton prices lead to government intervention
- Made in USA certification ordered to verify claims