3D body scanners were first used to generate detailed size and shape data back in the late 1990s, and have since had a key role to play in h...
The made-in-US aspect was a strong selling point for many exhibitors at Texprocess Americas in Atlanta last week....
The first clue that Lectra is taking a new approach to meeting the needs of its customers came from the display on its stand at last week's...
Fashion retailers, brands and manufacturers are facing a "moving target" when it comes to garment sizing and fit. A focus on changing consum...
Fabrics and textiles IT specialist Lectra has launched version four of its Lectra Fashion PLM solution, promising to tackle the “growing complexity” of the fashion industry.
French clothing brand Petit Bateau is adopting Lectra Fashion PLM to accelerate product development cycles and reduce lead times.
Jean-Maurice Férauge has been named managing director of Lectra Japan, with responsibility for developing the company's presence in the country, particularly in the fashion sector.
Chinese fast fashion retailer Peacebird is implementing Lectra Fashion PLM to streamline its product lifecycle and collection management abilities.
Tesco's F&F clothing brand has improved the fit of its garments globally after implementing Lectra's 3D virtual prototyping solution.
- DENIM DAYS: Jeans innovation bursting at the seams
- How will TPP emerge from fast-track trade bill?
- Adidas pushing self-governance for suppliers
- 3D printing gears up for fashion industry change
- US fashion industry applauds trade bills package
- China textile and garment firms eyeing Morocco?
- Under Armour hailed "next global athletic company"
- Myanmar garment workers strike deal
- Orta and Garmon launch denim chemical screening
- Hanesbrands eyes 600 job cuts in restructure