3D body scanners were first used to generate detailed size and shape data back in the late 1990s, and have since had a key role to play in h...
The made-in-US aspect was a strong selling point for many exhibitors at Texprocess Americas in Atlanta last week....
The first clue that Lectra is taking a new approach to meeting the needs of its customers came from the display on its stand at last week's...
Fashion retailers, brands and manufacturers are facing a "moving target" when it comes to garment sizing and fit. A focus on changing consum...
Chinese fast fashion retailer Peacebird is implementing Lectra Fashion PLM to streamline its product lifecycle and collection management abilities.
Tesco's F&F clothing brand has improved the fit of its garments globally after implementing Lectra's 3D virtual prototyping solution.
Lectra has launched the latest release of its Optiplan cutting-room optimisation tool, with new features to help for apparel manufacturers streamline operations and improve efficiency.
Technology solutions provider Lectra has appointed Edwin Ingelaere as its director of Northern Europe.
TAL Apparel Group has saved US$2.1m or 1% of fabric consumption after implementing a cut plan and order management solution from Lectra.
- 2014: Year in review - Sourcing winners and losers
- COMMENT: The decline of the buying office
- 2014: Year in review - Brand winners and losers
- 2014: Year in review - Retail winners and losers
- Vietnam factories face fire safety challenge
- Report urges overhaul of Cambodia factory safety
- Triumph recalls 22,000 bras for underwire fault
- Investigation uncovers China's dog leather trade
- North Face debuts locally-grown "backyard" hoodie
- Wage theft of migrants in Thai apparel industry