3D body scanners were first used to generate detailed size and shape data back in the late 1990s, and have since had a key role to play in h...
The made-in-US aspect was a strong selling point for many exhibitors at Texprocess Americas in Atlanta last week....
The first clue that Lectra is taking a new approach to meeting the needs of its customers came from the display on its stand at last week's...
Fashion retailers, brands and manufacturers are facing a "moving target" when it comes to garment sizing and fit. A focus on changing consum...
Italian luxury menswear brand Brioni has adopted Lectra Fashion PLM to help streamline its product development process.
Fabrics and textiles IT specialist Lectra has launched version four of its Lectra Fashion PLM solution, promising to tackle the “growing complexity” of the fashion industry.
French clothing brand Petit Bateau is adopting Lectra Fashion PLM to accelerate product development cycles and reduce lead times.
Jean-Maurice Férauge has been named managing director of Lectra Japan, with responsibility for developing the company's presence in the country, particularly in the fashion sector.
Chinese fast fashion retailer Peacebird is implementing Lectra Fashion PLM to streamline its product lifecycle and collection management abilities.
- When will Gap get back on track?
- Software solutions enhance speed and visibility
- Jason Denham raises the bar on denim innovation
- Bangladesh factory safety progressing slowly
- Portugal footwear makers underpin industry growth
- Q1 results in brief: Pacific Sunwear, Express
- China to reduce apparel import taxes
- Indonesian textile sector sees 6,000 lay-offs
- Cambodia garment factory strikes up 74%
- Vietnam garment staff return after faintings