Liz Claiborne Inc
Following its spin-off from Li & Fung last month, fashion apparel, footwear and accessories business Global Brands Group has outlined the fi...
JC Penney has emphasised its commitment to moving back to a merchandising model marked by narrow and deep assortments, as it looks to build...
Fifth & Pacific Companies, which today (26 February) begins trading as Kate Spade & Co, says it has a number of operational initiatives in p...
Apparel giant Fifth & Pacific has finally become a mono-brand company focused on its Kate Spade line after firming a deal to sell its Lucky...
With apparel manufacturing operations bridging the Dominican Republic and neighbouring Haiti, Grupo M's co-production model is an exemplary example of trade preferences in action. Here company founder and president Fernando Capellán tells just-style about the opportunities that lie ahead.
Few have been more instrumental in the positioning of Sri Lanka's 'garments without guilt' apparel industry than Ashroff Omar. Joe Ayling interviewed the Brandix Lanka chief executive during a recent visit to the country.
Apparel giant Kate Spade & Company, formerly Fifth & Pacific Companies, has confirmed the appointment of Thomas Linko as chief executive officer.
Authentic Brands Group has signed an agreement with Reliance Brands to launch Juicy Couture in India late next year.
Authentic Brands Group (ABG) has entered into an agreement with Reliance Brands Ltd to open Juicy Couture stores in India as part of ongoing expansion plans.
Australian surfwear brand Billabong has tapped two industry veterans to drive its global supply chain strategy.
Fashion apparel, footwear, and accessories business Global Brands Group has widened its net loss in the first half as a result of increased investment in new brand additions.
Surely one of the best reasons to cut short the holiday break and rush back to your desk at the beginning of January is to see what Pantone is unveiling as its colour of the year.
Pakistan's garment manufacturers are anticipating significant trading benefits after finally being granted preferential access to the European Union under the GSP+ scheme.
- China tightens on corporate social responsibility
- Marks & Spencer to extend mobile phone monitoring
- Factoring: a lifeline for apparel suppliers?
- Responsible apparel sourcing requires teamwork
- Outdoor industry's future must be more inclusive
- H&M calls for annual wage reviews in Bangladesh
- New JC Penney CEO “credible but no solution”
- Cambodia garment workers campaign for higher wages
- UPDATE: A&F appoints Horowitz to head Hollister
- Child labour products still entering US from China
- Apparel Market in China to 2018 - Market Size, Trends, and Forecasts
- Wool in the 21st Century: new prospects for a familiar fibre
- Ethiopia – the emerging textile and clothing industry
- Global market review of denim and jeanswear – forecasts to 2020
- Prospects for the Textile and Clothing Industry in Vietnam