Liz Claiborne Inc
Fifth & Pacific Companies, which today (26 February) begins trading as Kate Spade & Co, says it has a number of operational initiatives in p...
Apparel giant Fifth & Pacific has finally become a mono-brand company focused on its Kate Spade line after firming a deal to sell its Lucky...
Featured reports from just-style's research store this week include a strategy and SWOT report on Fifth & Pacific Companies, prospects for t...
Fifth & Pacific Companies – perennially subtitled as “the business formerly known as Liz Claiborne” – could soon be a single brand company i...
With apparel manufacturing operations bridging the Dominican Republic and neighbouring Haiti, Grupo M's co-production model is an exemplary example of trade preferences in action. Here company founder and president Fernando Capellán tells just-style about the opportunities that lie ahead.
Few have been more instrumental in the positioning of Sri Lanka's 'garments without guilt' apparel industry than Ashroff Omar. Joe Ayling interviewed the Brandix Lanka chief executive during a recent visit to the country.
Carmine Petruzello, president of Perry Ellis International's namesake division, has left the apparel business to pursue other opportunities.
UK women's wear group Jacques Vert has appointed former Animal and La Senza executive Rose Foster as its multi-channel director.
Exercise equipment specialist Life Fitness is expanding into activewear after agreeing a new licensing deal with apparel maker Amiee Lynn Inc.
Apparel giant Fifth & Pacific Companies has said it is happy with the business trends in its first-quarter as it booked an increase in end of year earnings.
Fifth & Pacific Companies subsidiary Kate Spade has completed the acquisition of its Hong Kong South East Asia business from long-term distribution partner Globalluxe.
Surely one of the best reasons to cut short the holiday break and rush back to your desk at the beginning of January is to see what Pantone is unveiling as its colour of the year.
Pakistan's garment manufacturers are anticipating significant trading benefits after finally being granted preferential access to the European Union under the GSP+ scheme.
- PSF 2014: No one size fits all in apparel sourcing
- PSF 2014: Shifting focus from cost to consumer
- Garment manufacturers eye Myanmar outsourcing
- Bangladesh industry development moving backwards
- Teen retail being rocked by fast fashion headwinds
- Adidas China supplier in discussions over strike
- Gap issues mirror widespread industry challenges
- Bangladesh PM asks clothing buyers to pay more
- H&M "pushing the process" on sustainable fashion
- Adidas plans mobile phone hotline at all suppliers
- Ethiopia – the emerging textile and clothing industry
- Antimicrobial fibres, fabrics and apparel: innovative weapons against infection
- Trade and trade policy: clothing imports, consumer expenditure and trends in five emerging markets: Brazil, Colombia, India, Kazakhstan and Peru, 4th quarter 2013
- Sustainable Textiles for Apparel: Fact, Fiction and Future Prospects
- Jeans in Italy