Liz Claiborne Inc
Fifth & Pacific Companies, which today (26 February) begins trading as Kate Spade & Co, says it has a number of operational initiatives in p...
Apparel giant Fifth & Pacific has finally become a mono-brand company focused on its Kate Spade line after firming a deal to sell its Lucky...
Featured reports from just-style's research store this week include a strategy and SWOT report on Fifth & Pacific Companies, prospects for t...
Fifth & Pacific Companies – perennially subtitled as “the business formerly known as Liz Claiborne” – could soon be a single brand company i...
With apparel manufacturing operations bridging the Dominican Republic and neighbouring Haiti, Grupo M's co-production model is an exemplary example of trade preferences in action. Here company founder and president Fernando Capellán tells just-style about the opportunities that lie ahead.
Few have been more instrumental in the positioning of Sri Lanka's 'garments without guilt' apparel industry than Ashroff Omar. Joe Ayling interviewed the Brandix Lanka chief executive during a recent visit to the country.
Authentic Brands Group is looking to accelerate the growth of its Juicy Couture brand in Asia as part of a long-term franchise partnership with ImagineX Group.
Juicy Couture owner Authentic Brands Group is to shutter all of the apparel brand’s US stores as it plans an overhaul of the business.
US apparel giant Kate Spade & Company has returned to profit during the first quarter, driven by strong sales growth at its namesake brand.
Greek fashion company Folli Follie is looking to internationalise its portfolio as part of plans to expand Juicy Couture in Europe, following the agreement of a wholesale and distribution deal with Authentic Brands in the region.
Carmine Petruzello, president of Perry Ellis International's namesake division, has left the apparel business to pursue other opportunities.
Surely one of the best reasons to cut short the holiday break and rush back to your desk at the beginning of January is to see what Pantone is unveiling as its colour of the year.
Pakistan's garment manufacturers are anticipating significant trading benefits after finally being granted preferential access to the European Union under the GSP+ scheme.
- ANALYSIS: New pricing strategy pays off for Nike
- Alliance members buy more products from Bangladesh
- Hanesbrands praises supply chain efficiency
- Bangladesh Accord calls on firms for more funding
- MYANMAR SNAPSHOT: Textile and apparel industry
- Columbia Sportswear fined for mislabelled clothing
- “Made in USA” company rapped for deceptive claims
- Wal-Mart US chief resignation little surprise
- Accord still struggling to engage industry bodies
- Under Armour "bullish" in full-year guidance rise
- Global market review of denim and jeanswear – forecasts to 2020
- Ethiopia – the emerging textile and clothing industry
- Management briefing: Sourcing shifts: Changes and challenges
- Plunkett's Apparel & Textiles Industry Almanac 2014: Apparel & Textiles Industry Market Research, Statistics, Trends & Leading Companies
- Myanmar - ISA Country Report