Lotto Sport Italia
Sportswear firm Lotto Sport Italia has signed a 15-year extension to its licensing deal with India's Sports Lifestyle.
San Diego Boca football club has announced a two-year agreement with Lotto Team Sport to be the gear and merchandise supplier for next year's National Premier Soccer League (NPSL) season.
Italian sports footwear, clothing and accessories brand Lotto Sport Italia has appointed Star 360 Sdn Bhd as its new licensee for the Malaysian market.
Italian sportswear company Lotto Sport Italia SpA has opened a new office in Hong Kong to support its growth in Asia.
Italian sportswear company Lotto Sport Italia has signed a 20-year licensing deal with China’s Li Ning Company Ltd to produce and distribute Lotto brand products in China.
- 2014: Year in review - Sourcing winners and losers
- 2014: Year in review - Brand winners and losers
- 2014: Year in review - Retail winners and losers
- Bangladesh: Raising the bar on apparel exports?
- COMMENT: The decline of the buying office
- Report urges overhaul of Cambodia factory safety
- Bangladesh knitting worker killed by faulty lift
- Bangladesh factory improvements “will take years”
- North Face debuts locally-grown "backyard" hoodie
- Tommy Hilfiger launches solar-powered jacket