Lotto Sport Italia
Sportswear firm Lotto Sport Italia has signed a 15-year extension to its licensing deal with India's Sports Lifestyle.
San Diego Boca football club has announced a two-year agreement with Lotto Team Sport to be the gear and merchandise supplier for next year's National Premier Soccer League (NPSL) season.
Italian sports footwear, clothing and accessories brand Lotto Sport Italia has appointed Star 360 Sdn Bhd as its new licensee for the Malaysian market.
Italian sportswear company Lotto Sport Italia SpA has opened a new office in Hong Kong to support its growth in Asia.
Italian sportswear company Lotto Sport Italia has signed a 20-year licensing deal with China’s Li Ning Company Ltd to produce and distribute Lotto brand products in China.
- Improved supplier capabilities benefit Next
- THE FLANARANT: Understand win-win or lose out
- India's labour law reforms edge a step closer
- China and Vietnam lead US apparel imports in July
- Retailers voice concerns on Scottish independence
- H&M goes green with Conscious Denim
- Under Armour "resonating strongly" with consumers
- TPP talks "make progress" but issues remain
- Adidas defends position despite investor unrest
- Brandix selects first "game-changing" innovations
- Apparel Market in China to 2018 - Market Size, Trends, and Forecasts
- Wool in the 21st Century: new prospects for a familiar fibre
- Global market review of denim and jeanswear – forecasts to 2020
- Global Database of the Top 1000 Apparel Producers - Company Names, Financial Performance, Key Executives, and Contact Details
- Global Database of the Top 1000 Cut and Sew Apparel Producers - Company Names, Financial Performance, Key Executives, and Contact Details