Lotto Sport Italia
Sportswear firm Lotto Sport Italia has signed a 15-year extension to its licensing deal with India's Sports Lifestyle.
San Diego Boca football club has announced a two-year agreement with Lotto Team Sport to be the gear and merchandise supplier for next year's National Premier Soccer League (NPSL) season.
Italian sports footwear, clothing and accessories brand Lotto Sport Italia has appointed Star 360 Sdn Bhd as its new licensee for the Malaysian market.
Italian sportswear company Lotto Sport Italia SpA has opened a new office in Hong Kong to support its growth in Asia.
Italian sportswear company Lotto Sport Italia has signed a 20-year licensing deal with China’s Li Ning Company Ltd to produce and distribute Lotto brand products in China.
- Marks & Spencer to extend mobile phone monitoring
- China tightens on corporate social responsibility
- Outdoor industry's future must be more inclusive
- Factoring: a lifeline for apparel suppliers?
- Who has signed the Bangladesh safety accord?
- Adidas "Reebok sale" would be admittance of defeat
- H&M and The North Face commit to responsible down
- Cambodia clothing factory collapse injures eight
- Bangladesh taps factory inspectors ahead of review
- Coats to open new zip factory in Bangladesh
- Ethiopia – the emerging textile and clothing industry
- Apparel Market in China to 2018 - Market Size, Trends, and Forecasts
- Global market review of denim and jeanswear – forecasts to 2020
- Wool in the 21st Century: new prospects for a familiar fibre
- Prospects for the Textile and Clothing Industry in Vietnam