Lotto Sport Italia
Sportswear firm Lotto Sport Italia has signed a 15-year extension to its licensing deal with India's Sports Lifestyle.
San Diego Boca football club has announced a two-year agreement with Lotto Team Sport to be the gear and merchandise supplier for next year's National Premier Soccer League (NPSL) season.
Italian sports footwear, clothing and accessories brand Lotto Sport Italia has appointed Star 360 Sdn Bhd as its new licensee for the Malaysian market.
Italian sportswear company Lotto Sport Italia SpA has opened a new office in Hong Kong to support its growth in Asia.
Italian sportswear company Lotto Sport Italia has signed a 20-year licensing deal with China’s Li Ning Company Ltd to produce and distribute Lotto brand products in China.
- New American Apparel CEO sees solid platform
- Outlook 2015: What's happening with sourcing?
- George at Asda on responsible retail journey
- Outlook 2015: Challenges and opportunities
- Outlook 2015: What keeps you awake at night?
- EU exploring responsible garment supply chains
- Fashion brands facing strong dollar “headwind”
- Tommy Hilfiger digital showroom to reduce samples
- Adidas sells Rockport for $280m to focus on sports
- C&A to boost opportunities for women in India
- Myanmar's Garment Sector - Opportunities & Challenges in 2015
- Outdoor performance apparel: peaks, valleys, and green fields
- Li & Fung Limited (494) - Financial and Strategic SWOT Analysis Review
- E-Textiles: Electronic Textiles 2014-2024
- Management briefing: Outlook 2015: Apparel industry issues in the year ahead