Lotto Sport Italia
Sportswear firm Lotto Sport Italia has signed a 15-year extension to its licensing deal with India's Sports Lifestyle.
San Diego Boca football club has announced a two-year agreement with Lotto Team Sport to be the gear and merchandise supplier for next year's National Premier Soccer League (NPSL) season.
Italian sports footwear, clothing and accessories brand Lotto Sport Italia has appointed Star 360 Sdn Bhd as its new licensee for the Malaysian market.
Italian sportswear company Lotto Sport Italia SpA has opened a new office in Hong Kong to support its growth in Asia.
Italian sportswear company Lotto Sport Italia has signed a 20-year licensing deal with China’s Li Ning Company Ltd to produce and distribute Lotto brand products in China.
- Alliance members buy more products from Bangladesh
- ANALYSIS: New pricing strategy pays off for Nike
- MYANMAR SNAPSHOT: Textile and apparel industry
- Hanesbrands praises supply chain efficiency
- Change management key to PLM project success
- Columbia Sportswear fined for mislabelled clothing
- “Made in USA” company rapped for deceptive claims
- Wal-Mart US chief resignation little surprise
- Accord still struggling to engage industry bodies
- Under Armour "bullish" in full-year guidance rise
- Global market review of denim and jeanswear – forecasts to 2020
- Ethiopia – the emerging textile and clothing industry
- Management briefing: Sourcing shifts: Changes and challenges
- Plunkett's Apparel & Textiles Industry Almanac 2014: Apparel & Textiles Industry Market Research, Statistics, Trends & Leading Companies
- American Eagle Outfitters, Inc. : Reacting to a need for change