Lululemon Athletica Inc
Ahead of an expected explosion in demand for wood pulp-based fibres such as rayon and viscose, environmental groups are calling on apparel a...
Investment is the name of the game. Well, that's the main focus for Canadian yoga wear brand Lululemon Athletica in the year ahead. The comp...
A lot's happened for Lululemon Athletica over the last few months, but one thing that continues to weigh on the yoga brand is the impact of...
A combination of cold weather, promotions and price cuts saw millions of Americans shop for holiday gifts over the Thanksgiving weekend, kic...
Canadian yoga wear brand Lululemon Athletica saw its net profit for the fourth-quarter hold steady, with higher revenues offsetting lower comparable store sales and margins.
Beleaguered Canadian yoga wear brand Lululemon Athletica may be hoping the roll out of its latest apparel line will work to turn its fortunes around and provide a meaningful change of heart for investors.
Nike Inc and performance apparel firm Under Armour are continuing to gain massive traction in the rapidly growing, high margin activewear segment - but at the expense of Adidas and smaller brands, according to a new survey.
Capital Group is rumoured to have more than doubled its stake in beleaguered Canadian yoga wear brand Lululemon Athletica, which has been battling falling sales after complaints about the quality of its products.
Adidas, Esprit, and Gap Inc are among a coalition of 30 retailers and brands that have signed a new letter calling for an investigation into the recent violence in Cambodia's garment industry.
Pakistan's garment manufacturers are anticipating significant trading benefits after finally being granted preferential access to the European Union under the GSP+ scheme.
First Abercrombie & Fitch and now Canadian Lululemon Athletica. The sportswear brand's founder Chip Wilson has come under fire for his comments about women's bodies.
- Garment firms set sights on Vietnam amid TPP talks
- Garment manufacturers eye Myanmar outsourcing
- Changes in China cotton policies cause uncertainty
- PSF 2014: No one size fits all in apparel sourcing
- PSF 2014: Shifting focus from cost to consumer
- Wage strike by Cambodia garment workers falls flat
- H&M still committed to higher wages and Bangladesh
- Vietnam Q1 textile and garment exports surge 21.9%
- Alliance inspections more than 50% complete
- Gap to grow China sales to $1bn in three years
- Ethiopia – the emerging textile and clothing industry
- Trade and trade policy: clothing imports, consumer expenditure and trends in five emerging markets: Brazil, Colombia, India, Kazakhstan and Peru, 4th quarter 2013
- Antimicrobial fibres, fabrics and apparel: innovative weapons against infection
- Sustainable Textiles for Apparel: Fact, Fiction and Future Prospects
- Jeans in Italy