Lululemon Athletica Inc
Canadian yoga wear brand Lululemon Athletica says it has turned an important corner and will be relentless about accelerating forward, after...
Any talk of Gap Inc's portfolio invariably focuses on its Gap, Banana Republic and Old Navy brands. But new number crunching suggests the co...
A leveraged buyout or takeover of Lululemon Athletica is unlikely, analysts believe, due to the yogawear retailer's size and its very high -...
Ahead of an expected explosion in demand for wood pulp-based fibres such as rayon and viscose, environmental groups are calling on apparel a...
Canadian yoga wear brand Lululemon Athletica has revealed third-quarter earnings that beat expectations but trimmed its full-year sales forecast.
Lululemon Athletica says it remains "on track" with an overhaul of its business, and has lifted its full-year guidance despite recording a decline in second-quarter profit.
Lululemon Athletica founder Chip Wilson has sold 50% of his ownership in the Canadian yoga wear brand to Advent International.
The most-read stories on just-style this week include an aggressive recovery plan unveiled by Mothercare's new boss, why Nicaragua apparel makers fear a bleak future from TPP, and Brandix takes new steps to encourage innovation in the country's textile and apparel industry.
Supply chain management issues at Canadian yoga wear brand Lululemon Athletica appear to be being resolved, with analysts describing the findings as "encouraging".
Competition for pole position in the women's sportswear market is about to heat up after Nike this week revealed it has set its sights on growing its women's business by 40% over the next two years.
Indian apparel exporters are seeking a series of favourable policy decisions from the new Bharatiya Janata Party (BJP)-led government, including export subsidies to offset import duties imposed by the EU while talks continue towards an EU-India free trade agreement.
- 2014: Year in review - Sourcing winners and losers
- 2014: Year in review - Brand winners and losers
- 2014: Year in review - Retail winners and losers
- Bangladesh: Raising the bar on apparel exports?
- Bangladesh: The business benefits of compliance
- Report urges overhaul of Cambodia factory safety
- Bangladesh factory improvements “will take years”
- Bangladesh knitting worker killed by faulty lift
- North Face debuts locally-grown "backyard" hoodie
- Tommy Hilfiger launches solar-powered jacket