Lululemon Athletica Inc
Any talk of Gap Inc's portfolio invariably focuses on its Gap, Banana Republic and Old Navy brands. But new number crunching suggests the co...
A leveraged buyout or takeover of Lululemon Athletica is unlikely, analysts believe, due to the yogawear retailer's size and its very high -...
Ahead of an expected explosion in demand for wood pulp-based fibres such as rayon and viscose, environmental groups are calling on apparel a...
Investment is the name of the game. Well, that's the main focus for Canadian yoga wear brand Lululemon Athletica in the year ahead. The comp...
Lululemon Athletica says it remains "on track" with an overhaul of its business, and has lifted its full-year guidance despite recording a decline in second-quarter profit.
Lululemon Athletica founder Chip Wilson has sold 50% of his ownership in the Canadian yoga wear brand to Advent International.
The most-read stories on just-style this week include an aggressive recovery plan unveiled by Mothercare's new boss, why Nicaragua apparel makers fear a bleak future from TPP, and Brandix takes new steps to encourage innovation in the country's textile and apparel industry.
Supply chain management issues at Canadian yoga wear brand Lululemon Athletica appear to be being resolved, with analysts describing the findings as "encouraging".
The founder and biggest shareholder in Lululemon Athletica has criticised the company's board, just hours before the yogawear retailer revealed a slump in first quarter profit and lowered its earnings guidance.
Indian apparel exporters are seeking a series of favourable policy decisions from the new Bharatiya Janata Party (BJP)-led government, including export subsidies to offset import duties imposed by the EU while talks continue towards an EU-India free trade agreement.
Faced with rising costs, increasing competition, mushrooming regulatory requirements, and a plethora of global risks, what are US brands, retailers, importers and wholesalers planning from their sourcing strategies for the next five years?
- India's labour law reforms edge a step closer
- Retailers voice concerns on Scottish independence
- Improved supplier capabilities benefit Next
- Alliance and Accord urged to harmonise efforts
- THE FLANARANT: Understand win-win or lose out
- H&M goes green with Conscious Denim
- Under Armour "resonating strongly" with consumers
- Adidas defends position despite investor unrest
- TPP talks "make progress" but issues remain
- Ultrasonic execs disappear along with company cash
- Apparel Market in China to 2018 - Market Size, Trends, and Forecasts
- Wool in the 21st Century: new prospects for a familiar fibre
- Global market review of denim and jeanswear – forecasts to 2020
- Global Database of the Top 1000 Apparel Producers - Company Names, Financial Performance, Key Executives, and Contact Details
- Global Database of the Top 1000 Cut and Sew Apparel Producers - Company Names, Financial Performance, Key Executives, and Contact Details