Lululemon Athletica Inc
The growth of e-commerce and m-commerce is on the rise but retailers still need to do more to better meet consumer expectations online, acco...
Canadian yoga wear brand Lululemon Athletica says it has turned an important corner and will be relentless about accelerating forward, after...
Any talk of Gap Inc's portfolio invariably focuses on its Gap, Banana Republic and Old Navy brands. But new number crunching suggests the co...
A leveraged buyout or takeover of Lululemon Athletica is unlikely, analysts believe, due to the yogawear retailer's size and its very high -...
Canadian yoga wear brand Lululemon Athletica has raised its fourth-quarter earnings and revenue guidance, thanks to improved merchandise and strong holiday results.
The appointment of J Crew executive Stuart Haselden as CFO for Canadian yoga wear brand Lululemon Athletica is a solid fit, analysts believe.
Canadian yoga wear brand Lululemon Athletica has revealed third-quarter earnings that beat expectations but trimmed its full-year sales forecast.
Lululemon Athletica says it remains "on track" with an overhaul of its business, and has lifted its full-year guidance despite recording a decline in second-quarter profit.
Lululemon Athletica founder Chip Wilson has sold 50% of his ownership in the Canadian yoga wear brand to Advent International.
Competition for pole position in the women's sportswear market is about to heat up after Nike this week revealed it has set its sights on growing its women's business by 40% over the next two years.
Indian apparel exporters are seeking a series of favourable policy decisions from the new Bharatiya Janata Party (BJP)-led government, including export subsidies to offset import duties imposed by the EU while talks continue towards an EU-India free trade agreement.
lululemon athletica inc. - Strategy and SWOT Report
lululemon athletica inc. - Strategy and SWOT Report, is a source of comprehensive company data and information. The report covers the company’s structure, operation, SWOT analysis, product and service...
Profile of Lululemon Athletica: a specialist in stylish fitn
Lululemon Athletica, based in Canada, specialises in the design and sale of technical apparel and accessories for athletic pursuits such as yoga, running and general fitness at premium prices. The com...
Performance Apparel Markets: Product Developments and Innova
This report provides information on the latest developments in: fabrics for performance apparel; flame resistant (FR) protective apparel; insulation products; protective apparel; sportswear; wearable...
- Enthusiasm for tech in outdoor apparel on rise
- New American Apparel CEO sees solid platform
- George at Asda on responsible retail journey
- Outlook 2015: What's happening with sourcing?
- Outlook 2015: Challenges and opportunities
- EU exploring responsible garment supply chains
- Gap to close Piperlime division
- Adidas sells Rockport for $280m to focus on sports
- Adidas and Timberland commit to responsible down
- Hanesbrands invests $1.5m in US hosiery plant
- Myanmar's Garment Sector - Opportunities & Challenges in 2015
- Outdoor performance apparel: peaks, valleys, and green fields
- Li & Fung Limited (494) - Financial and Strategic SWOT Analysis Review
- Management briefing: Outlook 2015: Apparel industry issues in the year ahead
- E-Textiles: Electronic Textiles 2014-2024