LVMH Moet Hennessy LV
Economists predict that India's growth will outpace China by 2014. But has the apparel industry invested enough in innovation to keep up wit...
The nuts and bolts of Richemont's acquisition of fast-growing fashion retail website Net-a-Porter are easy enough to understand - but the ra...
The Chinese economic landscape has lost some of its lustre in recent months, as consumer confidence wanes on worries about household finances, employment and prices. At the same time, the country's luxury consumers are becoming increasingly sophisticated - which means brands such as Gieves & Hawkes are having to justify their prices with a strong story about their provenance. Petah Marian reports.
“Strong creative momentum” at Louis Vuitton helped LVMH’s fashion and leather goods division to post a double-digit revenue increase and slight incline in full-year profit.
L Capital Asia, the private equity firm backed by luxury goods group LVMH Moët Hennessy Louis Vuitton, has acquired a controlling stake in Australian swimwear company Seafolly.
Shareholders of French luxury goods companies LVMH have approved plans to redistribute the shares it holds in Hermès International to end a long-running legal dispute between the two firms.
French luxury goods companies LVMH has outlined plans to redistribute the shares it holds in Hermès International on 17 December to end a long-running legal dispute between the two firms.
Vivarte chairman and CEO Marc Lelandais has stepped down after failing to reach an agreement with the fashion retailer's new shareholders on its future strategy.
Luxury goods powerhouse LVMH Moët Hennessy Louis Vuitton and Kering, owner of upmarket brands Gucci, Bottega Veneta and Yves Saint Laurent, both reported accelerated sales growth last week, thanks to higher demand in Europe and Asia.
LVMH Moet Hennessy Louis Vuitton SA - Strategy and SWOT Repo
LVMH Moet Hennessy Louis Vuitton SA - Strategy and SWOT Report, is a source of comprehensive company data and information. The report covers the company’s structure, operation, SWOT analysis, product...
LVMH Moet Hennessy Louis Vuitton SA (MC) - Financial and Str
LVMH Moet Hennessy Louis Vuitton SA (MC) - Financial and Strategic SWOT Analysis Review provides you an in-depth strategic SWOT analysis of the company’s businesses and operations. The profile has bee...
Global Apparel Business Update, November 2013
This report provides information, analysis and valuable insight on developments relating to the global apparel industry in the following categories: acquisitions, divestments and mergers; corporate so...
- Low labour cost countries linked to highest risks
- Why should brands care about China cotton?
- China cotton: implications and opportunities
- COMMENT: Skills or new technology?
- UK reshoring hub hit by sweatshop claims
- South Africa to grow grass for recyclable textiles
- 30% of Adidas cotton from sustainable sources
- Activewear driving US apparel spend
- Benetton to embark on living wage roadmap
- Sri Lanka and Bangladesh FTA talks underway
- Myanmar's Garment Sector - Opportunities & Challenges in 2015
- Outdoor performance apparel: peaks, valleys, and green fields
- Global market review of swimwear - forecasts to 2019
- Management briefing: Outlook 2015: Apparel industry issues in the year ahead
- Apparel Retail: Top 5 Emerging Markets Industry Guide