LVMH Moet Hennessy LV
Economists predict that India's growth will outpace China by 2014. But has the apparel industry invested enough in innovation to keep up wit...
The nuts and bolts of Richemont's acquisition of fast-growing fashion retail website Net-a-Porter are easy enough to understand - but the ra...
The Chinese economic landscape has lost some of its lustre in recent months, as consumer confidence wanes on worries about household finances, employment and prices. At the same time, the country's luxury consumers are becoming increasingly sophisticated - which means brands such as Gieves & Hawkes are having to justify their prices with a strong story about their provenance. Petah Marian reports.
French luxury goods companies LVMH has outlined plans to redistribute the shares it holds in Hermès International on 17 December to end a long-running legal dispute between the two firms.
Vivarte chairman and CEO Marc Lelandais has stepped down after failing to reach an agreement with the fashion retailer's new shareholders on its future strategy.
French luxury goods company LVMH Moët Hennessy Louis Vuitton has tapped former Giorgio Armani executive Caroline Brown as CEO of Donna Karan International.
A long-running legal dispute between luxury goods group LVMH Moët Hennessy Louis Vuitton and search engine Google has come to an end after the two companies said they would instead work together to fight fakes on the Internet.
French luxury goods companies LVMH and Hermès have ended a long-running legal dispute over the former's shareholding in the latter.
Luxury goods powerhouse LVMH Moët Hennessy Louis Vuitton and Kering, owner of upmarket brands Gucci, Bottega Veneta and Yves Saint Laurent, both reported accelerated sales growth last week, thanks to higher demand in Europe and Asia.
- New wage ladder lifts workers towards living wages
- US retailers to face logistics issues into 2015
- New scenarios driving sustainability in textiles
- African apparel sector needs cooperation to thrive
- UK fashion sector prospects depend on partnerships
- Bangladesh worker dies as factory boiler ruptures
- Eight footwear factories lead on social compliance
- Global unions join forces on apparel wage poverty
- US firms eye Vietnam footwear growth ahead of TPP
- J Crew embarks on new expansion phase