LVMH Moet Hennessy LV
Economists predict that India's growth will outpace China by 2014. But has the apparel industry invested enough in innovation to keep up wit...
The nuts and bolts of Richemont's acquisition of fast-growing fashion retail website Net-a-Porter are easy enough to understand - but the ra...
The Chinese economic landscape has lost some of its lustre in recent months, as consumer confidence wanes on worries about household finances, employment and prices. At the same time, the country's luxury consumers are becoming increasingly sophisticated - which means brands such as Gieves & Hawkes are having to justify their prices with a strong story about their provenance. Petah Marian reports.
L Capital Asia, the private equity firm backed by luxury goods group LVMH Moët Hennessy Louis Vuitton, has acquired a controlling stake in Australian swimwear company Seafolly.
Shareholders of French luxury goods companies LVMH have approved plans to redistribute the shares it holds in Hermès International to end a long-running legal dispute between the two firms.
French luxury goods companies LVMH has outlined plans to redistribute the shares it holds in Hermès International on 17 December to end a long-running legal dispute between the two firms.
Vivarte chairman and CEO Marc Lelandais has stepped down after failing to reach an agreement with the fashion retailer's new shareholders on its future strategy.
French luxury goods company LVMH Moët Hennessy Louis Vuitton has tapped former Giorgio Armani executive Caroline Brown as CEO of Donna Karan International.
Luxury goods powerhouse LVMH Moët Hennessy Louis Vuitton and Kering, owner of upmarket brands Gucci, Bottega Veneta and Yves Saint Laurent, both reported accelerated sales growth last week, thanks to higher demand in Europe and Asia.
- 2014: Year in review - Sourcing winners and losers
- COMMENT: The decline of the buying office
- 2014: Year in review - Brand winners and losers
- 2014: Year in review - Retail winners and losers
- Bangladesh: Raising the bar on apparel exports?
- Report urges overhaul of Cambodia factory safety
- Bangladesh knitting worker killed by faulty lift
- North Face debuts locally-grown "backyard" hoodie
- Bangladesh factory improvements “will take years”
- Apparel manufacturing leads US reshoring trend