LVMH Moet Hennessy LV
Economists predict that India's growth will outpace China by 2014. But has the apparel industry invested enough in innovation to keep up wit...
The nuts and bolts of Richemont's acquisition of fast-growing fashion retail website Net-a-Porter are easy enough to understand - but the ra...
The Chinese economic landscape has lost some of its lustre in recent months, as consumer confidence wanes on worries about household finances, employment and prices. At the same time, the country's luxury consumers are becoming increasingly sophisticated - which means brands such as Gieves & Hawkes are having to justify their prices with a strong story about their provenance. Petah Marian reports.
French luxury goods company LVMH Moët Hennessy Louis Vuitton has tapped former Giorgio Armani executive Caroline Brown as CEO of Donna Karan International.
A long-running legal dispute between luxury goods group LVMH Moët Hennessy Louis Vuitton and search engine Google has come to an end after the two companies said they would instead work together to fight fakes on the Internet.
French luxury goods companies LVMH and Hermès have ended a long-running legal dispute over the former's shareholding in the latter.
French luxury goods giant LVMH Moët Hennessy Louis Vuitton posted flat first-half earnings for its fashion and leather goods division, despite "strong creative momentum" at its Louis Vuitton brand.
The global luxury goods sector remains resilient, despite a tougher consumer market, with French luxury goods giant LVMH topping the list of the largest companies in the sector.
Luxury goods powerhouse LVMH Moët Hennessy Louis Vuitton and Kering, owner of upmarket brands Gucci, Bottega Veneta and Yves Saint Laurent, both reported accelerated sales growth last week, thanks to higher demand in Europe and Asia.
- Marks & Spencer to extend mobile phone monitoring
- China tightens on corporate social responsibility
- Outdoor industry's future must be more inclusive
- Factoring: a lifeline for apparel suppliers?
- Who has signed the Bangladesh safety accord?
- Adidas "Reebok sale" would be admittance of defeat
- Cambodia clothing factory collapse injures eight
- H&M and The North Face commit to responsible down
- Bangladesh taps factory inspectors ahead of review
- Coats to open new zip factory in Bangladesh
- Ethiopia – the emerging textile and clothing industry
- Apparel Market in China to 2018 - Market Size, Trends, and Forecasts
- Global market review of denim and jeanswear – forecasts to 2020
- Wool in the 21st Century: new prospects for a familiar fibre
- Prospects for the Textile and Clothing Industry in Vietnam