The growth of e-commerce and m-commerce is on the rise but retailers still need to do more to better meet consumer expectations online, acco...
US department store retailer Kohl's Corporation last week held its first investor day for seven years, setting out detailed plans for future...
A review of the work carried out so far by the Alliance for Bangladesh Worker Safety says the group has made "significant and laudable progr...
The group of North American brands and retailers - including Wal-Mart Stores, Gap Inc and VF Corporation - working to improve safety in Bang...
China-based shirt manufacturer and yarn supplier Luthai Textile Co has its sights firmly set on growing its global business. Earlier this month, as the company revealed plans to open an office in New York, Michelle Russell talked to Luthai general manager Liu Zibin about the rationale behind the move.
US department store retailer Macy's has issued a “conservative” outlook for fiscal 2015 after a rise in promotions led to a drop in fourth-quarter net profit.
Retail giant Macy's has announced a wholesale reshuffle of its executive team as part of plans to drive the company’s restructured omnichannel capabilities.
Jones New York has become the US apparel industry's latest casualty, revealing it will close all 127 of its stores and end its wholesale business as the women's clothing brand seeks strategic alternatives.
Macy's has revealed plans to relocate its West Sacramento fulfilment centre to a larger facility in Sacramento County to support continued sales growth driven by its omni-channel strategy.
Department store retailer Macy's is to close 14 stores and make a raft of job cuts as it restructures its marketing and merchandise operations in a move designed to save US$140m starting this year.
What a difference two years makes. In the past couple of weeks major US retailers including Walmart, Target, Macy's and Nordstrom have all lowered their forecasts for the rest of the year citing sluggish sales, cautious consumers and general economic uncertainty. But for specialty clothing retailer Gap Inc it's a different story.
Global Childrens and Infant Wear Market 2014-2018
Abstract About Children’s and Infant Wear Children's wear refers to clothing for children aged between 0 months to 10 years. It includes apparel such as outerwear, underwear, nightwear, socks and t...
Profiles of six leading US apparel retailers
With a large population and high income per head, demand for apparel in the USA is huge -- amounting to nearly US$300 bn during 2012. This has facilitated sustained growth of a number of giant retaile...
Performance apparel markets: business update, 3rd quarter 20
This report provides information, analysis and valuable insight on developments relating to the performance apparel industry in the following categories: acquisitions, divestments and mergers; company...
- Why should brands care about China cotton?
- China cotton: implications and opportunities
- Low labour cost countries linked to highest risks
- COMMENT: Skills or new technology?
- Who has signed the Bangladesh safety accord?
- JC Penney share price falls on Q4 loss
- Gap names new design head amid mixed Q4
- Pay rise mulled for Sri Lanka garment workers
- Delta Galil open to M&A as profit grows
- Kohl's reverses five-quarter slump in Q4
- Myanmar's Garment Sector - Opportunities & Challenges in 2015
- Apparel Retail: Top 5 Emerging Markets Industry Guide
- Outdoor performance apparel: peaks, valleys, and green fields
- Global market review of swimwear - forecasts to 2019
- Management briefing: Outlook 2015: Apparel industry issues in the year ahead