An international clothing and textile conference has heard how the growing retail market in the Asia-Pacific region may enable emerging econ...
Marks and Spencer opened its first eco-factories in Sri Lanka in 2008 in partnership with two of the country's biggest garment producers, Br...
IMB Select, the new two-day textile and apparel IT exhibition in Germany, promised a platform to showcase the latest software developments s...
Leading figures in Sri Lanka's garment industry continue to invest in building a manufacturing nation viewed as both green and ethical by in...
Among the industry executives who spoke with just-style this year were Tim Wheeler, president of Jockey's international division, Esquel Group's CEO John Cheh, and Joe Dixon, SVP of production at Brooks Brothers.
Bodyline was one of the first factories set up by Sri Lankan apparel manufacturing giant MAS Holdings in partnership with Victoria's Secret and Triumph. Looking back over the past 20 years, the company's CEO Dilan Gooneratne tells Petah Marian about the challenges Bodyline faced, and how the business was turned around in the midst of the economic crisis.
Apparel manufacturer MAS Active is to benefit from access to capital under a new trade supplier finance facility for Sri Lanka.
Fashion and lifestyle business consultant Attune Consulting has announced a number of new executive appointments after securing a US$20m investment from MAS Holdings, the South Asia-based manufacturer of intimate wear, sportswear and swimwear.
Narrow fabrics and knitted elastics supplier Stretchline has launched a new elastic to help lingerie and activewear manufacturers offer a better fit and more comfort for their customers.
UK-based software provider DeSL is partnering with Swedish IT consultancy iStone as its Fashion PLM partner.
The government of India has agreed to increase Sri Lanka's duty-free export quota for apparel by 5m pieces, more than doubling the previous allocation.
- PSF 2014: No one size fits all in apparel sourcing
- PSF 2014: Shifting focus from cost to consumer
- Garment manufacturers eye Myanmar outsourcing
- Bangladesh industry development moving backwards
- PSF 2014: Ten sustainability takeaways
- Adidas China supplier in discussions over strike
- Bangladesh PM asks clothing buyers to pay more
- Gap issues mirror widespread industry challenges
- Jones CEO to depart as Sycamore splits business
- Workers strike at Adidas supplier shoe factory
- Ethiopia – the emerging textile and clothing industry
- Antimicrobial fibres, fabrics and apparel: innovative weapons against infection
- Trade and trade policy: clothing imports, consumer expenditure and trends in five emerging markets: Brazil, Colombia, India, Kazakhstan and Peru, 4th quarter 2013
- Jeans in Italy
- Sustainable Textiles for Apparel: Fact, Fiction and Future Prospects