An international clothing and textile conference has heard how the growing retail market in the Asia-Pacific region may enable emerging econ...
Marks and Spencer opened its first eco-factories in Sri Lanka in 2008 in partnership with two of the country's biggest garment producers, Br...
IMB Select, the new two-day textile and apparel IT exhibition in Germany, promised a platform to showcase the latest software developments s...
Leading figures in Sri Lanka's garment industry continue to invest in building a manufacturing nation viewed as both green and ethical by in...
Among the industry executives who spoke with just-style this year were Tim Wheeler, president of Jockey's international division, Esquel Group's CEO John Cheh, and Joe Dixon, SVP of production at Brooks Brothers.
Bodyline was one of the first factories set up by Sri Lankan apparel manufacturing giant MAS Holdings in partnership with Victoria's Secret and Triumph. Looking back over the past 20 years, the company's CEO Dilan Gooneratne tells Petah Marian about the challenges Bodyline faced, and how the business was turned around in the midst of the economic crisis.
Apparel manufacturer MAS Active is to benefit from access to capital under a new trade supplier finance facility for Sri Lanka.
Fashion and lifestyle business consultant Attune Consulting has announced a number of new executive appointments after securing a US$20m investment from MAS Holdings, the South Asia-based manufacturer of intimate wear, sportswear and swimwear.
Narrow fabrics and knitted elastics supplier Stretchline has launched a new elastic to help lingerie and activewear manufacturers offer a better fit and more comfort for their customers.
UK-based software provider DeSL is partnering with Swedish IT consultancy iStone as its Fashion PLM partner.
The government of India has agreed to increase Sri Lanka's duty-free export quota for apparel by 5m pieces, more than doubling the previous allocation.
- Why should brands care about China cotton?
- New Gap CEO set to tackle “aesthetic issue”
- Falling euro adds to Bangladesh production woes
- Low labour cost countries linked to highest risks
- China cotton: implications and opportunities
- M&S Asia head quits as China stores to close
- Abercrombie & Fitch reports “dismal” FY
- Gap names new design head amid mixed Q4
- Pay rise mulled for Sri Lanka garment workers
- US labour concerns at Honduras apparel makers
- Myanmar's Garment Sector - Opportunities & Challenges in 2015
- Apparel Retail: Top 5 Emerging Markets Industry Guide
- Outdoor performance apparel: peaks, valleys, and green fields
- Management briefing: Outlook 2015: Apparel industry issues in the year ahead
- Global market review of swimwear - forecasts to 2019