Matalan Retail Limited
The idea of bringing mass-market garment production back to the UK is finally gaining momentum among manufacturers and retailers. But accord...
Is Bangladesh is a place where workers are safe to make clothes sold by Western retailers and brands - and is the lure of low costs a risk w...
Fashion retailers, brands and manufacturers are facing a "moving target" when it comes to garment sizing and fit. A focus on changing consum...
A recent seminar looking at specific challenges facing the children's wear market concluded that weight and waist sizes are a better indicat...
Andy Dunkley, the CEO of Lee Cooper has set some ambitious targets for the licensed denim brand, with plans for it to double its revenue to US$1bn over the next five years. Dunkley told Petah Marian about the Lee Cooper "family" and its plans at the company's recent licensee conference.
UK apparel retailer Matalan has moved to defend its position following accusations it has violated terms of the Accord on Fire and Building Safety in Bangladesh, and is dragging its feet over paying into the compensation fund.
Nicole Farhi's creative director, Joanna Sykes, is leaving the upmarket fashion brand after less than two years in the role.
Value fashion retailer Matalan is implementing Lectra's Modaris 3D product development solution to enhance the fit, style and quality of its garments.
Value fashion and homewares retailer Matalan has reported a drop in full-year profit, but stressed that earnings have improved for the start of the new fiscal year.
Sainsbury's clothing boss James Brown has been promoted to director of all non-food trading, as part of a reshuffle to prepare for the departure of CEO Justin King.
- ANALYSIS: New pricing strategy pays off for Nike
- Bangladesh Accord calls on firms for more funding
- Africa courts clothing and textile investment
- Source Summit 2014: Quote/unquote
- Hanesbrands praises supply chain efficiency
- Under Armour "bullish" in full-year guidance rise
- Wal-Mart US chief resignation little surprise
- AAFA urges Senate to modify Bangladesh provisions
- Open markets key for US apparel workers
- Adidas investigating Cambodia faintings
- Global market review of denim and jeanswear – forecasts to 2020
- Textile Wholesaling in the UK - Industry Market Research Report
- Myanmar - ISA Country Report
- Plunkett's Apparel & Textiles Industry Almanac 2014: Apparel & Textiles Industry Market Research, Statistics, Trends & Leading Companies
- Management briefing: Sourcing shifts: Changes and challenges