The long-running ownership tussle between US retailers Men's Wearhouse and Jos A Bank Clothiers finally came to an end this week after a tak...
Jos A Bank Clothiers last week revealed its plans to acquire outdoor wear brand Eddie Bauer in deal worth $825m. Coming amid an onging buyou...
Featured reports from just-style's research store this week include a business update on performance apparel markets, a company profile of T...
US retailers' April sales were lifted by this year's late Easter which shifted holiday selling into the month and provided a much-needed boo...
US formal clothing specialist Men's Wearhouse has appointed Jim Thorne as executive vice president of direct sourcing.
Formal clothing specialist Men's Wearhouse has appointed Mary Beth Blake as its president and chief merchandising officer.
Formal clothing specialist Men’s Wearhouse recorded a slight increase in net profit for the second quarter, with sales boosted by its recent acquisition of rival Jos A Bank.
Men's Wearhouse is to end a contract with Jim's Formal Wear, a tuxedo supplier to its newly-acquired men's apparel and footwear business Jos A Bank Clothiers.
Men's Wearhouse has closed its acquisition of US men's apparel and footwear business Jos A Bank Clothiers following a long-running battle by the firm to buy its rival.
First findings released last week from inspections at ten garment factories used by members of the Accord on Fire and Building Safety in Bangladesh have highlighted widespread fire, electrical safety and potential structural problems.
- Li & Fung: China consumption to bring major change
- INTERVIEW: Crystal CEO rises to the challenges
- Innovation and e-commerce key to Nike's growth
- Pacific Crystal Textiles gears up for production
- Opinion divided on China cotton import cuts
- Addressing anaemia key to Cambodia productivity
- Chinese firm to invest in Ethiopian textile plant
- Textile value chain making Africa more competitive
- Activists slam dismissals at Sri Lanka shoe firm
- Columbia Sportswear hires global manufacturing VP