Intense competition, pricing pressure and currency headwinds are still denting UK retailer's expectations of an economic recovery, taking pr...
Mothercare officially welcomed boss Mark Newton-Jones into the fold today (17 July) as the retail group revealed its UK performance is begin...
In what comes as another blow for UK clothing retailer Mothercare, chief executive Simon Calver stepped down today (24 February) in a move a...
Reports surfaced over the weekend that UK retail giant Tesco weighed up a bid for Mothercare around six months ago. The claims seem to have...
Destination Maternity is to expand into Israel through an international franchise agreement with H&O Fashion Ltd, one of the country's most dominant fashion-retail chains.
Shares in Mothercare fell nearly 5% this morning (10 October) after shareholders in the children's goods retailer backed plans for a GBP100m rights issue to help fund a transformation plan.
UK retail business Mothercare is launching a GBP100m (US$163.6m) rights issue designed to drive the turnaround of the company’s UK operations, making it a digitally-led business.
Destination Maternity CEO Edward Krell has stepped down after six years to pursue other opportunities, and will be succeeded by Anthony Romano immediately.
Destination Maternity has reported a drop in earnings in its third-quarter as revenues also fell.
Indian apparel exporters are seeking a series of favourable policy decisions from the new Bharatiya Janata Party (BJP)-led government, including export subsidies to offset import duties imposed by the EU while talks continue towards an EU-India free trade agreement.
The troubled teen retail space saw more upheaval last week with the surprise departure of the chief executive of American Eagle Outfitters after less than two years in the role.
- Marks & Spencer to extend mobile phone monitoring
- China tightens on corporate social responsibility
- Outdoor industry's future must be more inclusive
- Factoring: a lifeline for apparel suppliers?
- Asos FY profit drop: What the analysts say
- Cambodia clothing factory collapse injures eight
- Adidas "Reebok sale" would be admittance of defeat
- H&M and The North Face commit to responsible down
- Bangladesh taps factory inspectors ahead of review
- Coats to open new zip factory in Bangladesh
- Ethiopia – the emerging textile and clothing industry
- Apparel Market in China to 2018 - Market Size, Trends, and Forecasts
- Global market review of denim and jeanswear – forecasts to 2020
- Prospects for the Textile and Clothing Industry in Vietnam
- Wool in the 21st Century: new prospects for a familiar fibre