Macro factors, particularly in the US and Europe, have created a somewhat challenging environment for retailers in 2014. Many succumbed to h...
Struggling UK mother, baby and children's goods retailer Mothercare could finally be turning a corner after returning to profit in the first...
A number of retailers have responded to allegations of "forced labour" amongst female textile workers in mills in southern India, with H&M b...
Intense competition, pricing pressure and currency headwinds are still denting UK retailer's expectations of an economic recovery, taking pr...
Group sales at UK retailer Mothercare fell 2.9% in the third quarter, with analysts divided on the progress of the company’s recovery plan.
UK mother, baby and children's goods retailer Mothercare is implementing supply chain commerce solutions from Manhattan Associates to support its global multi-channel programme.
Struggling UK mother, baby and children's goods retailer Mothercare has appointed Richard Smothers as its chief financial officer.
Mothercare still has to achieve a "significant" recovery in sales densities, an analyst has said, despite the UK mother, baby and children's goods retailer returning to profit in the first half.
Female textile workers in mills in southern India are enduring horrific working conditions which amount to “forced labour”, according to a report from two pressure groups.
Indian apparel exporters are seeking a series of favourable policy decisions from the new Bharatiya Janata Party (BJP)-led government, including export subsidies to offset import duties imposed by the EU while talks continue towards an EU-India free trade agreement.
The troubled teen retail space saw more upheaval last week with the surprise departure of the chief executive of American Eagle Outfitters after less than two years in the role.
Childrenswear in the Czech Republic
Introduction Childrenswear in the Czech Republic industry profile provides top-line qualitative and quantitative summary information including: market share, market size (value 2009-13, and......
Childrenswear in the Netherlands
Introduction Childrenswear in the Netherlands industry profile provides top-line qualitative and quantitative summary information including: market share, market size (value 2009-13, and fo......
Apparel Retail in Europe
Apparel Retail in Europe industry profile provides top-line qualitative and quantitative summary information including: market size (value and volume 2009-13, and forecast to 2018). The profile also c...
- Expensive US dollar hitting H&M sourcing costs
- Enthusiasm for tech in outdoor apparel on rise
- 2015: Welcome to the new fashion consumer
- Apparel industry gains traction says IAF chief
- Performance apparel set for continued growth
- Kanati pulls production out of Pakistan
- Gap to close Piperlime division
- Sears Holdings cuts 115 corporate jobs
- H&M Q4 mixed but plans 400 new stores
- JC Penney to close 10 Foundry stores
- Myanmar's Garment Sector - Opportunities & Challenges in 2015
- Outdoor performance apparel: peaks, valleys, and green fields
- Apparel Retail: Top 5 Emerging Markets Industry Guide
- Li & Fung Limited (494) - Financial and Strategic SWOT Analysis Review
- Management briefing: Outlook 2015: Apparel industry issues in the year ahead