In what comes as another blow for UK clothing retailer Mothercare, chief executive Simon Calver stepped down today (24 February) in a move a...
Reports surfaced over the weekend that UK retail giant Tesco weighed up a bid for Mothercare around six months ago. The claims seem to have...
The timing of the pre-Christmas snowfall could hardly have been worse for the UK high street....
UK children's wear retailer Mothercare has this week snapped up maternity wear brand Blooming Marvellous, a move that analysts believe makes...
Mothercare faces an uphill struggle to turn around the business, according to analysts, despite the UK retailer recording sales growth in its fourth-quarter.
As part of efforts to strengthen its online business, upscale UK fashion brand Jaeger has appointed former Mothercare executive Simon Spencelayh as head of e-commerce.
Mother, baby and children's goods retailer Mothercare has appointed former Shop Direct chief executive Mark Newton-Jones as its interim CEO.
Mothercare chief executive Simon Calver has stepped down after less than two years in the role.
Bangladesh's apparel trade body has signed a collaboration agreement with Impactt, a London-based leading ethical trading consultancy, to improve productivity in the ready-made garment industry.
The troubled teen retail space saw more upheaval last week with the surprise departure of the chief executive of American Eagle Outfitters after less than two years in the role.
- PSF 2014: Shifting focus from cost to consumer
- PSF 2014: No one size fits all in apparel sourcing
- Garment manufacturers eye Myanmar outsourcing
- Bangladesh industry development moving backwards
- Mexico's shoe makers blame their woes on China
- Adidas China supplier in discussions over strike
- Bangladesh PM asks clothing buyers to pay more
- Gap issues mirror widespread industry challenges
- Jones CEO to depart as Sycamore splits business
- Workers strike at Adidas supplier shoe factory
- Ethiopia – the emerging textile and clothing industry
- Antimicrobial fibres, fabrics and apparel: innovative weapons against infection
- Trade and trade policy: clothing imports, consumer expenditure and trends in five emerging markets: Brazil, Colombia, India, Kazakhstan and Peru, 4th quarter 2013
- Jeans in Italy
- Sustainable Textiles for Apparel: Fact, Fiction and Future Prospects