Intense competition, pricing pressure and currency headwinds are still denting UK retailer's expectations of an economic recovery, taking pr...
Mothercare officially welcomed boss Mark Newton-Jones into the fold today (17 July) as the retail group revealed its UK performance is begin...
In what comes as another blow for UK clothing retailer Mothercare, chief executive Simon Calver stepped down today (24 February) in a move a...
Reports surfaced over the weekend that UK retail giant Tesco weighed up a bid for Mothercare around six months ago. The claims seem to have...
Destination Maternity CEO Edward Krell has stepped down after six years to pursue other opportunities, and will be succeeded by Anthony Romano immediately.
Destination Maternity has reported a drop in earnings in its third-quarter as revenues also fell.
Mother, baby and children's goods retailer Mothercare says it will continue with its strategy to turn the business around following the withdrawal of a bid by Destination Maternity.
UK department store retailer Debenhams has appointed Mothercare CFO Matt Smith as its finance chief.
The most-read stories on just-style this week include an aggressive recovery plan unveiled by Mothercare's new boss, why Nicaragua apparel makers fear a bleak future from TPP, and Brandix takes new steps to encourage innovation in the country's textile and apparel industry.
Indian apparel exporters are seeking a series of favourable policy decisions from the new Bharatiya Janata Party (BJP)-led government, including export subsidies to offset import duties imposed by the EU while talks continue towards an EU-India free trade agreement.
The troubled teen retail space saw more upheaval last week with the surprise departure of the chief executive of American Eagle Outfitters after less than two years in the role.
- India's labour law reforms edge a step closer
- Alliance and Accord urged to harmonise efforts
- Retailers voice concerns on Scottish independence
- Improved supplier capabilities benefit Next
- THE FLANARANT: Understand win-win or lose out
- H&M goes green with Conscious Denim
- Under Armour "resonating strongly" with consumers
- Adidas defends position despite investor unrest
- Ultrasonic execs disappear along with company cash
- H&M to work with ILO on sustainable supply chains
- Apparel Market in China to 2018 - Market Size, Trends, and Forecasts
- Wool in the 21st Century: new prospects for a familiar fibre
- Global market review of denim and jeanswear – forecasts to 2020
- Global Database of the Top 1000 Apparel Producers - Company Names, Financial Performance, Key Executives, and Contact Details
- Clothing Manufacturers (Global) - Industry Report