N Brown Group Plc
Internet and catalogue retailer N Brown Group saw its share price slump 12.9% this morning (9 October) after it revealed a decline in first-...
Home shopping group N Brown this morning (16 September) reported a "mellow" first-half performance, with sales slipping as it continues with...
One year today, one of the worst industrial disasters in history occured when the Rana Plaza garment factory in Bangladesh collapsed, killin...
There has been a lot of talk about reshoring as one of the emerging manufacturing trends of the future, but as yet little robust evidence ha...
Nearly a year on from the collapse of the Rana Plaza factory complex in Bangladesh, the collective work by brands and suppliers to ensure safer working conditions is starting to gain some traction. Andy York, ethical trading manager for retailer N Brown, has been closely involved in the efforts so far. He tells Michelle Russell that it is more important now than ever before to have an ethical supply chain - and that N Brown remains committed to Bangladesh.
N Brown Group's chief financial officer Dean Moore is to step down from the online and catalogue fashion retailer after 11 years in the role.
UK fashion retailer N Brown has confirmed plans to discontinue its Gray & Osbourn catalogue and online business from June.
N Brown Group is "on the right track" and will deliver a more positive performance in the months to come, one analyst believes, after the internet and catalogue retailer posted a drop in third-quarter sales.
Sales at online and catalogue fashion retailer N Brown fell 2.3% in the third quarter, with revenues recovering later in the period after a poor start.
Despite N Brown publishing "subdued" first-half results this week, analysts believe its strategic plan is right and anticipate strong medium-term growth.
The biggest news from just-style last week was the rollout of our new-look site. It has been redesigned to make it easier to find the key content that you need, whether you're reading it on a desktop computer or on a portable device such as a cell phone or tablet.
Winter storms played havoc with US apparel retailers in January. While some consumers were forced to stay at home, others simply lost the will, with holiday shopping fatigue, static wages, and a lack of inspiring new ranges all hitting comparable store sales.
Brown Shoe Company, Inc. - Strategy and SWOT Report
Brown Shoe Company, Inc. - Strategy and SWOT Report, is a source of comprehensive company data and information. The report covers the company’s structure, operation, SWOT analysis, product and service...
Brown Shoe Company, Inc. (BWS) - Financial and Strategic SWO
Brown Shoe Company, Inc. (BWS) - Financial and Strategic SWOT Analysis Review provides you an in-depth strategic SWOT analysis of the company’s businesses and operations. The profile has been compiled...
Footwear in the United States
Introduction Footwear in the United States industry profile provides top-line qualitative and quantitative summary information including: market size (value 2009-13, and forecast to 2018). ......
- New American Apparel CEO sees solid platform
- George at Asda on responsible retail journey
- Outlook 2015: What's happening with sourcing?
- Outlook 2015: Challenges and opportunities
- Philippines garment sector upbeat over EU GSP+
- EU exploring responsible garment supply chains
- Tommy Hilfiger digital showroom to reduce samples
- Adidas sells Rockport for $280m to focus on sports
- Fashion brands facing strong dollar “headwind”
- Gap to close Piperlime division
- Myanmar's Garment Sector - Opportunities & Challenges in 2015
- Outdoor performance apparel: peaks, valleys, and green fields
- Li & Fung Limited (494) - Financial and Strategic SWOT Analysis Review
- E-Textiles: Electronic Textiles 2014-2024
- Management briefing: Outlook 2015: Apparel industry issues in the year ahead