N Brown Group Plc
One year today, one of the worst industrial disasters in history occured when the Rana Plaza garment factory in Bangladesh collapsed, killin...
There has been a lot of talk about reshoring as one of the emerging manufacturing trends of the future, but as yet little robust evidence ha...
The timing of the pre-Christmas snowfall could hardly have been worse for the UK high street....
N Brown's shift from catalogue specialist to online retailer took another step forward today with its acquisition of lingerie, underwear and...
Nearly a year on from the collapse of the Rana Plaza factory complex in Bangladesh, the collective work by brands and suppliers to ensure safer working conditions is starting to gain some traction. Andy York, ethical trading manager for retailer N Brown, has been closely involved in the efforts so far. He tells Michelle Russell that it is more important now than ever before to have an ethical supply chain - and that N Brown remains committed to Bangladesh.
Internet and catalogue retailer N Brown has tapped Andy Haywood as its new chief information officer as it works to transform, modernise and grow the business.
UK apparel lifestyle brand Ted Baker has told just-style it has no plans to boycott wool, despite calls to from an animal rights group, which exposed a series of violations in the industry.
UK value fashion retailer Primark has launched an investigation following the release of video footage exposing a series of violations in the wool industry.
Home shopping group N Brown has revealed a trading update that came in below market expectations but insisted it is making progress on modernising the business.
Home shopping group N Brown has posted solid increases in full-year profit and revenues, boosted by strong growth in the US and in like-for-like sales.
The biggest news from just-style last week was the rollout of our new-look site. It has been redesigned to make it easier to find the key content that you need, whether you're reading it on a desktop computer or on a portable device such as a cell phone or tablet.
Winter storms played havoc with US apparel retailers in January. While some consumers were forced to stay at home, others simply lost the will, with holiday shopping fatigue, static wages, and a lack of inspiring new ranges all hitting comparable store sales.
- SOURCING: Worldwide change in cost competitiveness
- Li & Fung looks to new frontiers for growth
- Water scarcity a challenge to cotton supply chains
- More licensing and less M&A for Global Brands
- Fitness fashion propels Athleta towards $1bn sales
- Adidas to use only Bluesign-approved chemicals
- Cambodia garment makers condemn strike protests
- Scientists hail first recycled cotton garment
- Bangladesh workers in constructive employer talks
- Weak traffic slows sales for Abercrombie & Fitch
- Global Database of the Top 1000 Apparel Producers - Company Names, Financial Performance, Key Executives, and Contact Details
- Global market review of denim and jeanswear – forecasts to 2020
- Wool in the 21st Century: new prospects for a familiar fibre
- Global Database of the Top 1000 Cut and Sew Apparel Producers - Company Names, Financial Performance, Key Executives, and Contact Details
- China - ISA Country Report