N Brown Group Plc
There has been a lot of talk about reshoring as one of the emerging manufacturing trends of the future, but as yet little robust evidence ha...
The timing of the pre-Christmas snowfall could hardly have been worse for the UK high street....
N Brown's shift from catalogue specialist to online retailer took another step forward today with its acquisition of lingerie, underwear and...
Icy weather, a "fed up of being fed up" consumer and Christmas spirit all contributed to healthy retail growth for many fashion stores in De...
Nearly a year on from the collapse of the Rana Plaza factory complex in Bangladesh, the collective work by brands and suppliers to ensure safer working conditions is starting to gain some traction. Andy York, ethical trading manager for retailer N Brown, has been closely involved in the efforts so far. He tells Michelle Russell that it is more important now than ever before to have an ethical supply chain - and that N Brown remains committed to Bangladesh.
Nearly a year after the collapse of the Rana Plaza building in Bangladesh, an ITV documentary claims to have evidence of ongoing worker and safety concerns at factories making clothes for UK retailers N Brown and Arcadia.
Adidas, Esprit, and Gap Inc are among a coalition of 30 retailers and brands that have signed a new letter calling for an investigation into the recent violence in Cambodia's garment industry.
Internet and catalogue retailer N Brown has unveiled international expansion plans after reporting "robust" sales growth during the Christmas trading period.
Growth from younger customers and its specialist brands helped boost first-half pre-tax profits at UK apparel retailer N Brown.
The group of 70 retailers and brands that have signed up to the Accord on Fire and Building Safety in Bangladesh have agreed to inspect all of their supplier factories in the country within the next nine months.
The biggest news from just-style last week was the rollout of our new-look site. It has been redesigned to make it easier to find the key content that you need, whether you're reading it on a desktop computer or on a portable device such as a cell phone or tablet.
Winter storms played havoc with US apparel retailers in January. While some consumers were forced to stay at home, others simply lost the will, with holiday shopping fatigue, static wages, and a lack of inspiring new ranges all hitting comparable store sales.
- PSF 2014: No one size fits all in apparel sourcing
- PSF 2014: Shifting focus from cost to consumer
- Garment manufacturers eye Myanmar outsourcing
- Bangladesh industry development moving backwards
- PSF 2014: Ten sustainability takeaways
- Adidas China supplier in discussions over strike
- Bangladesh PM asks clothing buyers to pay more
- Gap issues mirror widespread industry challenges
- Jones CEO to depart as Sycamore splits business
- Workers strike at Adidas supplier shoe factory
- Ethiopia – the emerging textile and clothing industry
- Antimicrobial fibres, fabrics and apparel: innovative weapons against infection
- Trade and trade policy: clothing imports, consumer expenditure and trends in five emerging markets: Brazil, Colombia, India, Kazakhstan and Peru, 4th quarter 2013
- Jeans in Italy
- Sustainable Textiles for Apparel: Fact, Fiction and Future Prospects