N Brown Group Plc
Home shopping group N Brown this morning (16 September) reported a "mellow" first-half performance, with sales slipping as it continues with...
One year today, one of the worst industrial disasters in history occured when the Rana Plaza garment factory in Bangladesh collapsed, killin...
There has been a lot of talk about reshoring as one of the emerging manufacturing trends of the future, but as yet little robust evidence ha...
The timing of the pre-Christmas snowfall could hardly have been worse for the UK high street....
Nearly a year on from the collapse of the Rana Plaza factory complex in Bangladesh, the collective work by brands and suppliers to ensure safer working conditions is starting to gain some traction. Andy York, ethical trading manager for retailer N Brown, has been closely involved in the efforts so far. He tells Michelle Russell that it is more important now than ever before to have an ethical supply chain - and that N Brown remains committed to Bangladesh.
Internet and catalogue retailer N Brown Group says it remains on track to deliver its full-year forecasts, despite a "mellow" first-half performance as it implements its long-term growth strategy.
The International Labour Organization-backed fund for victims of the Rana Plaza tragedy has distributed BDT108m (US$1.4m) to 700 cases.
Internet and catalogue retailer N Brown has tapped Andy Haywood as its new chief information officer as it works to transform, modernise and grow the business.
UK apparel lifestyle brand Ted Baker has told just-style it has no plans to boycott wool, despite calls to from an animal rights group, which exposed a series of violations in the industry.
UK value fashion retailer Primark has launched an investigation following the release of video footage exposing a series of violations in the wool industry.
The biggest news from just-style last week was the rollout of our new-look site. It has been redesigned to make it easier to find the key content that you need, whether you're reading it on a desktop computer or on a portable device such as a cell phone or tablet.
Winter storms played havoc with US apparel retailers in January. While some consumers were forced to stay at home, others simply lost the will, with holiday shopping fatigue, static wages, and a lack of inspiring new ranges all hitting comparable store sales.
- India's labour law reforms edge a step closer
- Alliance and Accord urged to harmonise efforts
- Retailers voice concerns on Scottish independence
- Improved supplier capabilities benefit Next
- THE FLANARANT: Understand win-win or lose out
- Under Armour "resonating strongly" with consumers
- H&M goes green with Conscious Denim
- Ultrasonic execs disappear along with company cash
- Adidas defends position despite investor unrest
- Trial cotton subsidy scheme underway in China
- Apparel Market in China to 2018 - Market Size, Trends, and Forecasts
- Wool in the 21st Century: new prospects for a familiar fibre
- Global market review of denim and jeanswear – forecasts to 2020
- Global Database of the Top 1000 Apparel Producers - Company Names, Financial Performance, Key Executives, and Contact Details
- Ethiopia - ISA Country Report