New Look Retailers Ltd
Just a week after Asos issued its third profit warning this year, reports at the weekend suggested a potential revolt from some of the brand...
Retail shares were among the biggest fallers last week as financial markets reacted to President Vladimir Putin's retaliation to the imposit...
After booking a "stellar" first-quarter performance, UK value fashion retailer New Look has put the brakes on its expansion into Russia, cit...
UK value fashion retailer New Look has said it has no concerns about the working conditions at its supplier factories in Cambodia, with CEO...
Garment supplier Echo Sourcing has been building its business in Bangladesh since 2005 and is confident of continued growth in a country that has been rocked by a number of safety issues. The company, however, is keen to broaden its horizons and is eyeing potential new markets such as Ethiopia. Mark Bannister, head of sustainability and projects, talks to just-style.
With 20 years of experience across manufacturing, retail and international development to her name, Abi Rushton is well-placed to help steer apparel sourcing strategies of the future. just-style news editor Joe Ayling found out more in the first part of an extended inteview on the global supply chain.
Eight major fashion brands, including one of Cambodia's biggest customers, H&M, have indicated their support for talks to raise wages for Cambodian garment workers - in line with efforts to improve supplier productivity.
UK fashion retailer New Look has tapped former Matalan and Levi Strauss executive Paul Mason as its new non-executive chairman.
UK value fashion retailer New Look is to sell its struggling French retail chain Mim to Main Asia (HK) Ltd, an independent company advised by sourcing giant Asia Global, for an undisclosed sum.
Textile and consumer product testing laboratory High Street Textile Testing Services (HSTTS) has been acquired by Modern Testing Services (MTS) in a move that helps expand its global reach.
UK value fashion retailer New Look has hailed a better-than-expected 38.4% jump in first-quarter profit as "terrific", driven by higher sales of full-priced product.
Retail shares have been among the biggest fallers in the last two weeks as financial markets react to President Vladimir Putin's retaliation to the imposition of sanctions on Russia.
- China tightens on corporate social responsibility
- Marks & Spencer to extend mobile phone monitoring
- Factoring: a lifeline for apparel suppliers?
- Outdoor industry's future must be more inclusive
- Responsible apparel sourcing requires teamwork
- Adidas "Reebok sale" would be admittance of defeat
- New JC Penney CEO “credible but no solution”
- UPDATE: A&F appoints Horowitz to head Hollister
- Fire and safety events to converge on Bangladesh
- US textile innovation hub could expand re-shoring
- Apparel Market in China to 2018 - Market Size, Trends, and Forecasts
- Ethiopia – the emerging textile and clothing industry
- Wool in the 21st Century: new prospects for a familiar fibre
- Prospects for the Textile and Clothing Industry in Vietnam
- Global market review of denim and jeanswear – forecasts to 2020