New Look Retailers Ltd
Retail shares were among the biggest fallers last week as financial markets reacted to President Vladimir Putin's retaliation to the imposit...
After booking a "stellar" first-quarter performance, UK value fashion retailer New Look has put the brakes on its expansion into Russia, cit...
UK value fashion retailer New Look has said it has no concerns about the working conditions at its supplier factories in Cambodia, with CEO...
New Look CEO Anders Kristiansen says the UK fashion chain has no plans to launch an initial public offering in the next year, and is instead...
Garment supplier Echo Sourcing has been building its business in Bangladesh since 2005 and is confident of continued growth in a country that has been rocked by a number of safety issues. The company, however, is keen to broaden its horizons and is eyeing potential new markets such as Ethiopia. Mark Bannister, head of sustainability and projects, talks to just-style.
With 20 years of experience across manufacturing, retail and international development to her name, Abi Rushton is well-placed to help steer apparel sourcing strategies of the future. just-style news editor Joe Ayling found out more in the first part of an extended inteview on the global supply chain.
UK fashion retailer New Look has tapped former Matalan and Levi Strauss executive Paul Mason as its new non-executive chairman.
UK value fashion retailer New Look is to sell its struggling French retail chain Mim to Main Asia (HK) Ltd, an independent company advised by sourcing giant Asia Global, for an undisclosed sum.
Textile and consumer product testing laboratory High Street Textile Testing Services (HSTTS) has been acquired by Modern Testing Services (MTS) in a move that helps expand its global reach.
UK value fashion retailer New Look has hailed a better-than-expected 38.4% jump in first-quarter profit as "terrific", driven by higher sales of full-priced product.
UK apparel lifestyle brand Ted Baker has told just-style it has no plans to boycott wool, despite calls to from an animal rights group, which exposed a series of violations in the industry.
Retail shares have been among the biggest fallers in the last two weeks as financial markets react to President Vladimir Putin's retaliation to the imposition of sanctions on Russia.
- Improved supplier capabilities benefit Next
- THE FLANARANT: Understand win-win or lose out
- China and Vietnam lead US apparel imports in July
- Retailers voice concerns on Scottish independence
- India's labour law reforms edge a step closer
- H&M goes green with Conscious Denim
- TPP talks "make progress" but issues remain
- Under Armour "resonating strongly" with consumers
- Adidas defends position despite investor unrest
- Brandix selects first "game-changing" innovations
- Apparel Market in China to 2018 - Market Size, Trends, and Forecasts
- Wool in the 21st Century: new prospects for a familiar fibre
- Global market review of denim and jeanswear – forecasts to 2020
- Global Database of the Top 1000 Apparel Producers - Company Names, Financial Performance, Key Executives, and Contact Details
- Global Database of the Top 1000 Cut and Sew Apparel Producers - Company Names, Financial Performance, Key Executives, and Contact Details