New Look Retailers Ltd
UK value fashion retailer New Look has said it has no concerns about the working conditions at its supplier factories in Cambodia, with CEO...
New Look CEO Anders Kristiansen says the UK fashion chain has no plans to launch an initial public offering in the next year, and is instead...
The feasibility of reviving the UK manufacturing sector and moving garment production back onshore has been a key topic of discussion among...
After the sudden resignation of New Look CEO Carl McPhail today (21 March), just-style takes a look at his time at the helm and possible rea...
With 20 years of experience across manufacturing, retail and international development to her name, Abi Rushton is well-placed to help steer apparel sourcing strategies of the future. just-style news editor Joe Ayling found out more in the first part of an extended inteview on the global supply chain.
Value fashion retailer New Look has taken the opportunity to cash in on affordable fashion during the recession. The company's chairman and former CEO Phil Wrigley explains how in the second part of his interview session with just-style news editor Joe Ayling.
UK apparel lifestyle brand Ted Baker has told just-style it has no plans to boycott wool, despite calls to from an animal rights group, which exposed a series of violations in the industry.
UK value fashion retailer Primark has launched an investigation following the release of video footage exposing a series of violations in the wool industry.
Retailers and consumers are being urged by animal rights activists to boycott wool products after an investigation is said to have exposed a series of violations in the industry.
Helping fashion firms to integrate sustainability into the heart of their businesses, from supply chain to point of sale, will be the focus of this year's Source Summit event in London.
UK value fashion retailer New Look has refused to be drawn on a report it is in talks with Asia Global over the sale of its struggling French chain Mim.
- MYANMAR SNAPSHOT: Textile and apparel industry
- Indian apparel exporters discuss policy changes
- Clothing seen as central focus for new Tesco CEO
- INTERVIEW: David Nieper pushes Made in UK momentum
- VF Corp bullish for second-half growth
- Crystal Group improves worker communication
- TIMELINE: Charney ousting from American Apparel
- ILO backs Burma project to improve work practices
- UN rights expert urges further Cambodia reforms
- VF Corp books "solid" Q2 performance
- Global market review of denim and jeanswear – forecasts to 2020
- American Eagle Outfitters, Inc. : Reacting to a need for change
- Management briefing: Sourcing shifts: Changes and challenges
- Ethiopia – the emerging textile and clothing industry
- Plunkett's Apparel & Textiles Industry Almanac 2014: Apparel & Textiles Industry Market Research, Statistics, Trends & Leading Companies