New Look Retailers Ltd
More than 70 brands and retailers have committed to end the use of angora in their future clothing and accessories collections, following on...
UK value fashion retailer New Look has said it will continue to focus on its strategy of building a global brand, despite puling out of Russ...
Just a week after Asos issued its third profit warning this year, reports at the weekend suggested a potential revolt from some of the brand...
Retail shares were among the biggest fallers last week as financial markets reacted to President Vladimir Putin's retaliation to the imposit...
Garment supplier Echo Sourcing has been building its business in Bangladesh since 2005 and is confident of continued growth in a country that has been rocked by a number of safety issues. The company, however, is keen to broaden its horizons and is eyeing potential new markets such as Ethiopia. Mark Bannister, head of sustainability and projects, talks to just-style.
With 20 years of experience across manufacturing, retail and international development to her name, Abi Rushton is well-placed to help steer apparel sourcing strategies of the future. just-style news editor Joe Ayling found out more in the first part of an extended inteview on the global supply chain.
UK fashion value retailer New Look is keeping tight-lipped over reports it has recruited JP Morgan to work on options for a flotation, which could value it at GBP2bn (US$3.09bn).
New Look CEO Anders Kristiansen has said he believes the UK value fashion retailer is ready for an initial public offering (IPO) after booking a double-digit increase in third-quarter net profit.
Online fashion retailer Boohoo has become the latest retailer to ban the use of angora in its products following pressure from animal rights group PETA.
Jigsaw product director Barbara Horspool has left the UK fashion retailer after two years in the role to join clothing and homeware retailer The White Company.
French fashion brand Lacoste has become the latest company to end the use of angora in its future clothing and accessories collections.
Retail shares have been among the biggest fallers in the last two weeks as financial markets react to President Vladimir Putin's retaliation to the imposition of sanctions on Russia.
New Look Retail Group Limited: Retailing - Company Profile &
Canadean's "New Look Retail Group Limited: Retailing - Company Profile & SWOT Analysis" contains in depth information and data about the company and its operations. The profile contains a company over...
New Look Retailers Ltd in Apparel (United Kingdom)
New look is considered as one of the UK’s top value retailers for the under 35 year-olds, offering fast fashion-led collections at very affordable prices. New Look had over 600 stores in the UK as of...
Women's Outerwear in the United Kingdom
As the mind-set of the recession continues, women’s outerwear is responding by heavily promoting good value, with brands such as Primark, F&F, George, New Look, H&M and Sainsbury’s women’s Tu range, a...
- Speed to market key to Adidas 2020 growth plan
- SOURCING: Production problems weigh on Pakistan
- Cutting-edge companies focus on consumer needs
- SuperGroup to adapt sourcing model for speed
- What next for smart fabrics and garments?
- Swedish textile water project to expand globally
- Lululemon Athletica on “strong growth” track
- Organic cotton assessment tool launches
- PVH “pleased” after swinging to Q4 profit
- Apparel and textiles rank high on EU alert system
- Myanmar's Garment Sector - Opportunities & Challenges in 2015
- Apparel Retail: Top 5 Emerging Markets Industry Guide
- Management briefing: Outlook 2015: Apparel industry issues in the year ahead
- Outdoor performance apparel: peaks, valleys, and green fields
- Global market review of swimwear - forecasts to 2019