Pacific Brands Limited
Macro factors, particularly in the US and Europe, have created a somewhat challenging environment for retailers in 2014. Many succumbed to h...
Clothing and footwear business Pacific Brands has said it will consider selling more of its brands as it continues to find ways to drive a b...
Australian apparel group Pacific Brands slid to a first half loss thanks to impairment charges of A$138.5m, incurred due to a change of approach and currency depreciation.
Australian retailer Pacific Brands has completed its divestments of the Brand Collective and Workwear businesses.
Australia's competition regulator has given the green light to Wesfarmers' takeover of Pacific Brands workwear division.
Australian retailer Pacific Brands is to split and sell off its loss-making Brand Collective apparel and footwear business for AUD39m (US$34m).
Australian clothing and footwear retailer Pacific Brands has confirmed it is in discussions on a potential sale of its Brand Collective shoe business.
Experts on China's textile and apparel industry say that international brands must take increasing care to ensure their sourcing is environmentally and socially responsible, ahead of an anticipated tightening of government restrictions.
Pacific Brands Ltd in Apparel (Australia)
Reporting further challenging conditions and a tough retail environment, Pacific Brands Ltd posted a A$451 million loss in the 2012 financial year, which follows on from loss posted in the prior year....
Womenswear in Asia-Pacific
Introduction Womenswear in Asia-Pacific industry profile provides top-line qualitative and quantitative summary information including: market size (value 2009-13, and forecast to 2018). The......
Womenswear in Australia
Introduction Womenswear in Australia industry profile provides top-line qualitative and quantitative summary information including: market size (value 2009-13, and forecast to 2018). The pr......
- Why should brands care about China cotton?
- China cotton: implications and opportunities
- Low labour cost countries linked to highest risks
- COMMENT: Skills or new technology?
- Who has signed the Bangladesh safety accord?
- JC Penney share price falls on Q4 loss
- South Africa to grow grass for recyclable textiles
- Gap names new design head amid mixed Q4
- Pay rise mulled for Sri Lanka garment workers
- Delta Galil open to M&A as profit grows
- Myanmar's Garment Sector - Opportunities & Challenges in 2015
- Apparel Retail: Top 5 Emerging Markets Industry Guide
- Global market review of swimwear - forecasts to 2019
- Outdoor performance apparel: peaks, valleys, and green fields
- Management briefing: Outlook 2015: Apparel industry issues in the year ahead