Pacific Brands Limited
Macro factors, particularly in the US and Europe, have created a somewhat challenging environment for retailers in 2014. Many succumbed to h...
Clothing and footwear business Pacific Brands has said it will consider selling more of its brands as it continues to find ways to drive a b...
Australian retailer Pacific Brands has completed its divestments of the Brand Collective and Workwear businesses.
Australia's competition regulator has given the green light to Wesfarmers' takeover of Pacific Brands workwear division.
Australian retailer Pacific Brands is to split and sell off its loss-making Brand Collective apparel and footwear business for AUD39m (US$34m).
Australian clothing and footwear retailer Pacific Brands has confirmed it is in discussions on a potential sale of its Brand Collective shoe business.
Pacific Brands has moved to a net loss in its full-year and announced the divestment of its workwear business in a deal worth AUD180m.
Experts on China's textile and apparel industry say that international brands must take increasing care to ensure their sourcing is environmentally and socially responsible, ahead of an anticipated tightening of government restrictions.
- 2014: Year in review - Sourcing winners and losers
- COMMENT: The decline of the buying office
- 2014: Year in review - Brand winners and losers
- 2014: Year in review - Retail winners and losers
- Bangladesh: Raising the bar on apparel exports?
- Report urges overhaul of Cambodia factory safety
- Bangladesh knitting worker killed by faulty lift
- North Face debuts locally-grown "backyard" hoodie
- Bangladesh factory improvements “will take years”
- Apparel manufacturing leads US reshoring trend